Touhou -- trying to lead, and not being all that successful at it.

"Hey, where are you going?", Touhou called out as Star Wars ran off. "Don't go off by yourse-and he's gone. Naturally. Why do people always go off by themselves during a time of crisis? It's like they want to be shot or something...", she ranted, staring at the quickly shrinking shape in the distance. "Ah well, nothing we can do about it now, I guess. Back on topic: Who goes where?"

A few seconds later, mostly everyone had stated where they wanted to go. "Okay, so Star Wars is off to... wherever he is off to, and Mass Effect and A Dark Room are going after Exdeath. I guess that leaves me to check out the crash site", Touhou said, unbeknownst to the fact that this was exactly where Star Wars was headed in the first place. "This only leaves you, Type-Moon. Would you come with me?", she asked the sword-wielding Fandom. "If yes, that's one more problem taken care of. Next up, a way to communicate... Hmm... Ah, I know!", Touhou said, snapping her fingers before digging for something in her pocket. "Now where is that thing... Ah, here it is! ADR, take this", she continued, giving him some sort of card. "If you find this Exdeath person, just use this; it should summon a bunch of bright energy ball things. Just be sure not to touch them. ...I think that's everything. Well, we best get going then, right?"

Wizard 101 - Battle at the Base of the Tower - One more left!

Now that all but one of their enemies was down, she took a mental step back to decide what to do next. Though she wanted to heal her allies and herself, as a Storm wizard she didn't have access to Unicorn--the one group heal spell, only available to Life wizards. Mentally vowing to make Life her primary school next time around, she opted for casting Leprechaun. She would have used Storm Lightning Bats, but she didn't want to deal with a potential fizzle when they were so close to winning.

Just before she casted it, she finally noticed the new ally. "Oh hey! Welcome to the fight! Thanks for the help!"

She started casting the spell. And......

It went through!

Grass appeared on the ground around them, a pot of gold in the center of the field. A rainbow came out of nowhere, ending at the pot. A Leprechaun slid down the rainbow, landing on the pot, then tipping it over. The Leprechaun scooped up a huge two handfulls of gold pieces and hurled them all at the creature on the tower wall. After the heavy gold pieces hit, the grass, the rainbow, the pot, the gold, and the leprechaun all faded away.

Doctor Who — Keep your eye on the ball…

Too many things happening. The Doctor scrambled to his feet again and held the bat out in front of him as a makeshift shield. Sherlock seemed to have solved the mystery of the TARDIS’s disappearance, though ti soon became apparent that he was just rambling on about nothing. Final Fantasy asked the Doctor if they should retreat. "W-wait, I still have questions!" he replied. The Dalek called out another 'exterminate' and fired his laser again. Once more, the Doctor blocked it with the bat, causing the beam to ricochet off of it. He considered that, if he was clever, he might be able to aim the reflected beam back at one of the attackers — but, at that moment the situation was just too overwhelming for him to focus on such a task.

"Wh… why are you two working together?" he pressed on. "Why would… why would the Daleks…" He struggled to piece together his questions while still blocking each attack. And all the while, Sherlock’s mindless yammering was certainly not helping. "Sherlock, please! Just… shut up!" he snapped. "I can’t concentrate! I ca-"

For a brief moment, time seemed to freeze for the Doctor. When it unfroze, the bat hit the ground — and the Doctor cried out in pain as every bone in his left arm lit up like a fluorescent x-ray. He stumbled backwards, head reeling. Was I… was I hit? Every cell in his arm felt like it was on fire. Then, it started to go numb. Lightheaded, the Doctor felt his chest aching and his whole body becoming weak. Oh sweet Rassilon, I’ve been hit. He opened his mouth to say something to his teammates, but he couldn’t form the words. He’ll fire again. The doctor struggled to focus his blurry vision on the Dalek in front of him, his hearts pounding in terror. He felt his balance failing. I can’t do anything. He’ll fire again and I’ll be dead. His balance finally gave out on him, and he collapsed onto the floor. Please, please let me regenerate…

Sonic — Tower Zone, Act 2

As he awaited the twin lizard’s attack, Sonic stood at the ready with his fists up… only for all of that to prove unnecessary, as the beast staggered backwards and collapsed from the damage of Sonic’s earlier attack. "…Ha! I knew that thing was no match for me!" he exclaimed proudly after a moment’s delay.

Sonic then heard Kagerou ask where all these people were coming from. "Uhhh the whole tower thing’s kind of hard to miss." he replied, pointing his thumb at it. "In fact, I’m surprised we’re the only ones here! You’d think it would attract a bigger crowd!" he laughed. "…Hey, are you ok?" Sonic added, his expression becoming a bit more serious as he noticed how anxious Kagerou seemed to be. "You, uh — you look kind of shakey there, dude."

Before he could get a response, though, Sonic noticed the portal demon launching a wave of green energy at Kagerou. "Hey, look out!" Sonic grabbed Kagerou’s wrist and sped away from the energy wave. He hoped to outrun it — but he wasn’t sure he would be fast enough to do so while still being slow enough to allow Kagerou to keep up.

Kagerou Project: Get it Together, Man!

"W-Well I wouldn't know that, being a hikkomori and all," Kagerou laughed nervously, "Er, well, I-" And then he found himself being dragged away, Sonic gripping tightly to his arm. "A-Ah! What are you doing?!" he yelped. This was not how he wanted to spend his day. At all. Unfortunately for the both of them, the attack hit dead on. "N-Ngh..."

He felt his powers slipping away, and yet they seemed more out of control than before. N-No...not good, he thought to himself as his eyes turned red once more and several things happened. One, he got a bird's eye view on the whole tower. He was able to see that the tower was a mess, but he was too focused on reining in his powers to pay much attention to it. The snakes he controlled shifted and he found himself turning invisible, only to flicker back into being as he was being held by someone. "Ack! Come on...!" Finally, the last power that was switched to was his Deceiving Eyes ability, where it look like he was back at the position he was before Sonic grabbed him. That one didn't last long either and the others could once more see him being dragged by Sonic. "Come on...Come on Combining snake!" he muttered under his breath. He struggled internally, feeling weak and powerless.

Minecraft- Just keep fighting...

Minecraft blinked a few times as she watched, rubbing her head before glancing down at Ralph with a small smirk. Her sword arm was almost trembling. "Heh....I feel like a Weakness potion smacked me in the face," she mumbled in quiet admittance to her dog. But she wouldn't give up! She would keep fighting! It wasn't in her nature to run away....not usually, at least. And she was unstoppable with a diamond sword!

.....probably.

She however, did open her inventory in front of her quickly as there was a slight lull in the fight. And by that she meant Sonic rescuing- well, almost rescuing- Kagerou from a different attack from the troll thing at the base of the tower. She'd help in a second....she was sure she had the chestplate somewhere in there....aha! Her hand flew out and tapped on the iron chestplate, then equipped it. Like magic, it appeared on her body and she closed her inventory. Though she hated wearing armor, who knew what dangers the troll thing held? She may as well have a little something to absorb the impact of any attack it may throw at her.

It was quite convenient, not having to struggle into armor.

Newly energetic, but still feeling slightly weak, she gripped her sword tightly and trotted toward her two comrades. "You guys okay?" She asked in concern, frowning at the monster who had lashed out at them and then at the struggling Kagerou. "Cause if you can fight still, we need to take this thing down."

Beatles — Really needs to chill out and smoke some weed or something.

The Beatles continued to stare blankly ahead for a while longer, the TARDIS still missing. Undertale gave a nervous laugh about it, but overall didn’t seem to be very concerned, and JoJo continued his dramatic narration of his 'heroic' deed…

The Beatles didn’t really know what to say after that. He nearly continued his rant about what a horrible mistake JoJo had made, and how he still couldn’t believe the TARDIS was actually gone, but, then it hit him: …Why am I even getting so stressed about this? This isn’t like me… he thought to himself. Maybe I’m just a bit hi-strung from having been nearly shot at so many times today… he glared silently at RvB. Besides, I’m sure the TARDIS survived somehow, even if I have no idea how. he sighed. …Actually, wait — yeah, there’s no way it was really destroyed. It’ll come back sooner or later — and it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make any sense. Half the show doesn’t make any sense. And the TARDIS seemingly being destroyed and then coming back for no clear reason would really not be out of the ordinary. Yeah, there’s no need to worry…

"So, you destroyed the Doctor’s box." the Beatles spoke up. "And… it was going to be my ride home, not to mention that of a friend of mine," he added, not wanting to name names, as making himself known as the Doctor’s ally would probably not be the best tactical decision at this point. "But, there’s no point in worrying about it now. 'Let It Be', as Mother Mary would say. Don’cha know, it’s gonna be alright…" he rambled awkwardly, unsure of what to do with himself at this point. He considered asking the apparently very powerful JoJo to perhaps convince RvB out of the Dalek suit, just for his own peace of mind, but, he really wasn’t sure anything good would come out of giving JoJo another excuse to potentially use his powers.

Final Fantasy - R1+L1!

"Doctor, no!", Final Fantasy cried out. Welp, it was official now; literally everything was going to Pandaemonium. This must be an unwinnable encounter. In which case there are only two options: either we're supposed to run away and fight them again later, or we're supposed to lose, at which point a third party will heroically storm in to save the day. Well, I'm not waiting to find out if the latter is the case. Escape Command, go! Too bad I don't have a Warp Stone. But maybe... Yes, that should help!
First things first, Final Fantasy slashed at the laser cannon of the Dalek closest to the Doctor, cleaving it off in one blow. Not only did this make it mostly harmless, but due to the pretty cramped quarters it ended up turning into a makeshift shield too. Quickly the RPG Fandom started to dig for something in his bag, procuring a grey-blackish sphere from it moments later. Not waiting for anyone to ask what he was doing, he tossed it at the group of alien robot things, which after a second or so started to release a large cloud of smoke, hopefully concealing the party from the Daleks's sight.
"Everyone, run!", Final Fantasy shouted. "There's no way we can take them all; just run away and regroup!" Following his own orders, he took hold of the Doctor and started to back away, trying to protect the semi-conscious Fandom during said retreat. Running alone will only win us time though... We need to find a way to escape the museum as a whole. The problem is, though, that both my Airship and the Doctor's TARDIS are both gone. So how will we get out of there without either one of those two?

Fire Emblem Alternate; The Museum; It's Time to Tip the Scales!

The future is dark.

At least one path is, anyway. The path where the Doctor and his party fall in combat at the museum leads to a future where the Daleks and Cybermen, newly united, are able to sweep through and take over both Fandom Square and Earth.

A small group of fandom rebels survives in the future. Led by one of those who was at the deciding battle, Fire Emblem. The group defends the innocent against the Daleks and Cybermen, and kept trying to find a way to go back and put time back on its correct course. They finally found a way.

Fire Emblem was ready. He pulled his cloak over his armor and pulled up his hood, making his face completely irrecognizable. In one hand was Doctor Who's Anti-Dalek bat, one of the strongest weapons in his fight. In the other was Falchion, his own sacred sword. The sword of heroes in both new and old games, being the sword of Marth, Lucina, and Chrom. His armor was a hodgepodge of mismatched armies taken from fallen fandoms.

Fire Emblem leaped through the portal, his cloak swaying behind him. He fell to the floor in a deeper part of the museum, taking out a Dalek with the bat as he landed. His eyes scanned the room, looking for more potential targets.

Seeing nothing, Future Fire Emblem nodded. " I should have arrived before the divergence point. Now to find myself, and get everyone out of here..." Fire Emblem gripped his weapons in his hands, and made his way out of the room.

Dragon Age - Tactical retreat.

DA was too focused on combat to instantly notice that the doctor had been hit. But as soon as he did, he knew that this fight was quickly turning for the terrible. "Stupid allies getting seriously injured" He blasted the dalek he was fighting before backing off. "Uhm" He heard Final Fantasy and nodded. "Yeah, TACTICAL RETREEEAT~" He screamed as he spawned a ice wall between them and their enemies. Earning them potentially valuable seconds.

"Run~run~run~run"

Exdeath's minions -- On their last legs...

The wall monster was just about to fire off another one of its green wave attacks when the Gil Toss attack struck it straight in the face, causing its aim to be blown completely off. The deleveling attack flew far over the Fandoms' heads and shot off into the distance... The creature let out a frustrated wail, then focused its attantion on W101. It hissed, pointed its finger at the spellcaster, then fired yet another deleveling attack at its newfound target.

Pokemon- Time for a double battle

Pokemon clicked her tongue before grabbing another pokeball and threw it. With a pop came out a large elegant serpentine like Pocket Monster.

The Milotic purred lightly as she nuzzled her trainer affectionately before looking to Amphy with a nod then looked the monster in the wall of the tower.

"Alright, Milotic use Hydro pump. Amphy, use Thunderbolt." she said, before turning to Sonic, Kagerou, and Minecraft as both Pocket Monsters executed their attacks shortly after one another.

"You guys alright?" she asked, slightly concerned. Though, at seeing Sonic she had a moment of recognition. She didn't say anything about it just yet for now.

Sonic — It’s like Sonic Labyrinth all over again

"Ugghhh you’re kidding!" Sonic exclaimed, letting go of Kagerou’s wrist. He tried running back and forth a bit, and found that his top speed was a moderate fastwalk. "Ugh I hate these kinds of things. I feel like I’m walking through a pool of molasses or something." he complained. "Well, at least I’m not losing rings…" Sonic started walking towards the portal demon, but soon gave up. "I can’t fight like this. How long till this stuff wears off?"

Kagerou Project: What's Life Without a Little Struggle?

Kagerou didn't even notice Sonic letting go of his wrist, his eyes squeezed shut as he tried to reel in the snakes and keep his powers in check. "E-Ergh..." He seemed physically exhausted at the effort he was putting at making sure they were all there. There was a buzzing in his ears as conversation took part, though he hadn't been paying attention enough to hear what was said. "I- What?" he said, shaking his head as he tried getting his powers together, "S-Sorry...Trying to...Snakes..." He shook his head and opened his eyes, noticing someone approach him. "I'll be...fine...hopefully..."

Wizard 101 - Battle at the Base of the Tower

She was so focused on her spell going through, and then turning her eyes/head to watch the failed green attack thing fly off course, she didn't notice that the wall monster had just sent another one flying towards her. By the time she looked back and noticed it, it was too late, and it hit her. "Argh!" She stumbled back a bit, but quickly recovered. But then she started feeling strange. She felt as if she hadn't taken damage, but she did feel weaker. She felt her mana drain a bit, and all of the pips she had disappeared. "What.... What is this? A debuff?! I've never dealt with one like this before!"

Submachine - Scanning for info

"Alright. I'll start the scan. This might take a while." He would have explained why it might take a while, but he didn't want to make them doubt his abilities by admitting he hadn't really done this before, even though he was sure he could do it.

He stood above the spot where Exdeath last stood, then knelt down over it. His invisible arm became visible again as a glowing cyan outline. With that hand he fiddled with his watch for half a minute. Then he placed his Karma hand on the ground where Exdeath stood before teleporting away. With his other hand he grabbed the pendant of his necklace and held it tightly in his fist. A look of intense concentration came to his face, and he closed his eyes and bowed his head.

He started concentrating hard on the spot his hands were touching, trying to gather information about Exdeath's jump and discern where the destination of that jump could be.

A Dark Room - whatever we're calling this group now lol

ADR took the card from Touhou. "Thanks. Will do." He examined the card closely. "How do I 'use' it?"

The Crash Site

As the two Council members continued to bicker, the pigtail-haired one turned around and caught sight of a familiar face approaching them. "Oh, Star Wars, it’s you." she stated. "We received report of a crashed airship in this area. Upon arriving at the specified coordinates, however, we found no trace of the described craft. In its place, we discovered this peculiarly smooth and spherical crater." she explained flatly.

"And we’re going to leave it here! Untouched!" the second Council member butted in, standing in front of the crater and holding his arms out defensively.

"…As amusing as the shape of the hole is, we need someone who can fill it in." the first Council member continued, ignoring her partner's protests. "I was thinking we could use someone with 'earthbending' powers, for lack of a better term, to flatten out the rock in this area and fill the hole that way. Does that sound like something that the 'Force' would be capable of?" she asked. "Don’t worry about Soul Eater — I can restrain him if he gets in the way."

Reactions: Takumi
Exdeath's minions. Also, Exdeath himself -- Battle end!

The demon grinned when he saw how crippled his enemies were. Just a few more of his spells, and they would probably no longer be able to even touch him anymore. And once they had reached that state, he could just pick them off one by one...
That was when the combined attack of the Thunderbolt and Hydro Pump struck true. The monster didn't even have time to turn his grin into a frown, instantly falling to the powerful combination and disappearing in a red haze. With that the sounds of battle ceased, returning peace and silence to the immediate area, at least for the moment...

Meanwhile, higher up the tower...

His minions... were losing? And pretty badly too. But how was that possible? How could these feeble mortals possibly hope to stand against his might, or even his minions'? I must've still been weak from being sealed away... But no more! Those puny mortals shall soon bow down to me! I shall crush them like the insignificant fools they are, then toss their corpses into the Void
Yes, that was what he was going to do. The one time he was defeated before, it was with the power of the Crystals. And now he himself held that power in his hands! Though his worthless minions may have fallen, there was no way those worms, those maggots would be able to defeat him. But... to simply kill them would be too easy, too meaningless... No, I shall let them climb my tower, make them feel powerful and mighty. Then, when their morale is at its highest, I shall shatter their hopes with one fell blow! That way they shall know once and for all that nobody will be able to defy me, the mighty Exdeath! Ahahahahahaha!

Meanwhile, back on the ground floor...

A short while after the portal demon at the tower's base fell, the doors seemingly opened on their own, revealing a dark passage into the tower. Moments later, a pair of torches self-ignited, bringing some light into Exdeath's lair. As if this wasn't ominous enough, the earlier silence was broken when Exdeath's chilling laughter sounded from the top of the tower. Was it an invitation from a very cocky villain? Or maybe a trap just waiting to spring on some unsuspecting would-be heroes? To most people there was no other obvious entrance to the tower, but then again, Fandoms aren't 'most people'; if they wanted to, they could possibly find another path into the tower, possibly by going in through a hole in the wall -- or failing that, making a hole in the wall. On the other hand, given the fact that the tower was obviously held together by magic of some sorts, that might not be a good idea either. What path will the group of heroes take?

• Love
Touhou -- Stage 1 complete?

Touhou nodded, having expected that question. "It's easy, really. First, focus your mind. Next, concentrate your thoughts on the pattern inscribed on the Spell Card, then will it into existence. The Card will do most of the work, but you should make sure to keep in control of it. Simple, right?" With that, she turned back to Type-Moon. "I'm sorry, I think I missed what you said earlier. Could you please repeat that?" After getting Type-Moon's answer, Touhou flew up a few feet before turning back to the group. "Okay, that's decided. Best of luck to all of you, and don't get clipped", she said, then flew off before ADR could ask her for more details...

Some time later, in the skies above Fandom Square...

As she was flying towards her destination, Touhou went over her newest information. Exdeath, huh? I wonder who that is. He doesn't even have a last name, so he can't be all that powerful. A Stage 2 boss, at best. Then again, he has shown some pretty powerful Spell Cards, from what the others have said. Meh, I'll just shoot him when I see him, just like how I solve a- "AAH!" At the last possible second, the Danmaku Fandom managed to dodge a green wave-thing that came out of absolutely nowhere, netting her some mental Graze Points in the process. "Kanako, that was close", Touhou muttered. "What was that? And where did it came from?", the female Fandom asked herself. Of course, nobody could answer her, but eh. "...Also, why do I feel a bit sluggish?" Sure enough, though the main force of the attack had missed her by a hair, the aura of it had still sapped a bit of power away from her. "...Okay, this isn't good. I need to reach my destination, and fast."

Some time later, Touhou landed at the Airship's crash site, instantly spotting both the blatant lack of an airship and a giant semispherical hole in it's place. "What the... What happened here?", she asked the people around the hole, not bothering to introduce herself. "Did any of you guys do this?" Just in case this turned out to be the truth, Touhou took on a more defensive stance, ready to fly off and pelt the people near the hole if there was any need to. Luckily for her, by this time she had mostly recovered from the negative effects of the ray-thing, though she still didn't feel quite 5.0 .

Scooby Doo- Back in The Saddle Again.

Scooby had woken up early the morning today. Maybe he shouldn't have that drink or ten before hand to numb talking with the Gravity Falls fandom. It was just so damn hyper and wouldn't shut up about him. He hated it when a fandom tried to emulate him and he hated it even more when it succeeded. There was only one him and everyone piggy backed off his success. He took a deep breath and threw on his green coat. Maybe a walk would make things better again. The worst that could happen was that he ran into another fandom based or inspired by him.

" Please let this walk be quiet," he muttered, leaving to the streets.

As Scooby started out for his walk, it wasn’t long before a high-pitched, child-like voice called out to him. "Hiya! Out for a walk?"

At first, though, the sound didn’t seem to be coming from any obvious source. Scooby would forgiven if it took him a while to realize that the voice was coming from below — practically right underneath his feet — as a yellow flower with an innocent, smiling face in the center was growing out of a crack in the sidewalk.

"Yeah, it sure is nice out! If you ignore all the destruction from earlier today. I’m Flowey — Flowey the Flower!" the sweet voice greeted. "What’s your name?" it asked, still maintaining its incredibly non-threatening smile.

——

"Halt." a robotic voice called out as alt-FE made his way through the museum. It was a Cyberman, standing in FE’s path. "You are not authorized Cyberman or Dalek-kind. Prepare to be deleted." the Cyberman stated as it readied its laser.

——

"Mreoooowww…."

A pink lion prowled the streets of Fandom Square, howling like an attention-deprived housecat. Well, its cries were a bit deeper and more growl-like than that of a typical cat, but the fluffy pink creature certainly wasn’t roaring like a typical lion, either. Well, whatever sound it was making, it made that sound continuously, stopping every so often to sniff its surroundings. If it was searching for something specific, then it didn’t seem to have picked up on any trail to follow. It sat down on the sidewalk, pulled its head back, and let out another sad howl.

• Love