That was his chance to sneak in. He does know that he'll get caught any second now but where's the fun in being stealthy? Well if your name isn't Assassin's Creed then that's a different story. Either way, where will he hide now that he's sneaked inside? Wait, but wasn't this a small blue box outside? It's- it's bigger on the inside! Is this thing a piece of Eden, too? If it was then... No, it can't be a PoE. It's definitely something else... Anywho, he goes on to hide somewhere.

Doctor Who watched with amusement as Sherlock ran around the TARDIS's hallways, and became even more amused when Dragon Age walked in for the first time. Oh how he loved watching people's initial reactions to the interior dimensions. "It's not magic." he corrected, still with a smile on his face. "It's dimensionally transcendental — or, in simpler terms, bigger on the inside." a wide grin spread across his face as he said the words. He never seemed to get tired of that phrase. "Ah, don't poke at those controls, though! If even one button gets stuck we just mind find ourselves hurtling uncontrollably into the birth of a star or something." he warned, referencing a very old episode.

"At any rate!" the Doctor brought himself back-on-track as he snapped his fingers and the TARDIS doors closed behind them. "No time to delay!" he chirped as he placed his hands on the console, knowing the museum's location from the article Sherlock showed him. He circled around the console, hitting various buttons and switches on all sides of the thing as the TARDIS engines revved up, making that familiar sound as the central column began to bob up and down. The flight only lasted a few seconds, before the central column came to rest and the sounds of the TARDIS in motion ended with a solid thunk. "Now, if all went well, it should be night outside." Doctor Who told the group. "That should make it easier for us to get in and search the place without much trouble."

He made his way towards the doors and opened them only slightly at first, poking his head out to make sure no one was watching. "All clear." he told the group, looking just a bit more serious as he opened the doors the rest of the way, stepping outside. He was always a bit worried about what would happen if anyone — especially a fan of the series — noticed him landing and stepping out of the TARDIS. Looking around, it seemed he'd landed the TARDIS near one of the museum's back entrances. Convenient enough. he thought to himself as the others made their way out.

Well, there was an unexpected answer. A... 'Scan?' Like a virus scan or something? And was this talk about a 'database'? What, was this girl a living computer or something? ...You know, considering their location and the world in general, that wasn't such a crazy thought as it might. Welp, the easiest way to find out was to ask, but how would one go around to ask such a ludicrous thing?

"So, what exactly does that scan of yours do, uhm... ", Touhou started, her voice tapering off at the end of the sentence. Now that she thought about it, the strange girl had never told Touhou her name. Which meant that said strange girl was apparently fine with 'scanning' perfect strangers! The more she though about it, the less Touhou liked the fact that she was just 'scanned' by.. well, whoever the peron in front of her was.

FNaF now needed some "guests" to play his game of sorts. She left the pizzeria and slowly headed down the street and say Hetalia among other Fandoms. She had no idea who or what they were talking about, or even who the other Fandoms were. She only knew Hetalia from... well, she didn't quite remember how. She studied the Fandom's movements, and thought in her mind about how Hetalia would work pretty well for a victim. One foot in front of the other, she crept towards the group. She stepped of to the side, behind a bush. Her metal torso brushed against the green leaves on the short twigs.

Without a thought, FNaF teleported into the middle of the group. She tried to look not menancing and more friendly. "Hello guys!" she chanted smiling with her endoskeleton arms in the air. The small tints of blood on her hook were heavily noticed by herself, so she tried to hide it from the rest of the group.

Portal smiled when Trigun struck her classic pose, glad to see that the slight depression in her face was now gone. "It's Portal." She finished for Trigun, however the second cake was mentioned she gripped her gun and looked around suspiciously. "What, you haven't seen any have you?" She asked before a psychotic-looking robotic what ever the fuck it was teleported in. Portal recognized her as the Five Nights At Freddie's Fandom, or as she liked to call her, Tin Can. Her eyes narrowed and her face became somewhat serious. She saw the blood on that monstrosity's hook and silently switched her gun to orange. "Sup?"

"A scan in my terms is where I analyze an object or living organism. What I have analyzed will then be a key term in a search engine. If there are any matches, the matching sources will combine and form an archive of the analyzed item." REZ then proceeded to produce a hologram from xir eyes of Touhou's archive. It contains her game's story, game-play features, fan-base memes, reviews, and screenshots.

Meanwhile, AC began to tail the three, trying his best not to get detected. What got him by surprise is that he was in the realm of the fans. A fandom in the world of fans must be incognito and must not cause any unwanted attention. While he tails them, he might as well check his apparel. Beaked hood up? Check. Minimal amount of weapons? Done. Clothing that matches the time period? Not really... It's too late to go back, though, so he has to deal with it.

Hetalia clapped at Trigun's pose and catchphrase, obviously excited. "So, like a superhero, then? That's so cool! I'm meeting an actual hero!" The thought was awe-inspiring to him, and likely wouldn't be leaving his mind any time soon. "I've always wanted to be a hero...I think it's a great thing to aspire to! Anything that helps people is usually a good thing, right? And the world definitely needs more love and peace; it's so chaotic, sometimes it feels like we'll never get anything done in meetings..." Slightly drifting off into his fantasies involving the gatherings of different countries, his eyes closed as he thought about and the frequent shouting and chair-throwing he often saw not only between personifications, but between other people talking about said personifications in chat rooms online...it was both depressing and slightly amusing. More the second if he imagined everyone in chibi form with the little starfish bodies...

...Hey, it was a comedy, right? There had to be something to lift his spirits amongst all the crazy.

The second he heard yet another greeting, the distracted fandom opened his eyes only to see something out of either build-a-bear-extreme gone super Halloween or maybe the horror movie that kept him from sleeping for a couple nights about two weeks ago.

Those thoughts aside, whether it was from the sudden appearance or the rather unexpected sight of the horror game fandom, Hetalia found himself screaming and ducking behind Portal, one hand already going for his flag. Which was...somewhere...he knew that he had it, he never left the house without one...

With a fake smile spread across her face, FNaF joyfully said, "I didn't mean to startle you! I just wanted to invite you to.. a.. um.." She stumbled for a moment before figuring out what she wanted to say. "Birthday party! There will be pizza, cupcakes, and all the other stuff that you enjoyed when you were... uh... six?" She still hadn't figured about the whole "how old the Fandoms are and when they age" thing because she never actually really cared. Her "birthday" was when she felt like throwing a mini party in one of the extra rooms inside the pizzeria. "And also, you can have unlimited pizza!"

(Sorry for it being so short, I'm not creative)

"Ahahah, a superhero?" Trigun laughed sheepishly. No one had ever called her that before. If anything, Vash the Stampede was an outlaw that his entire world hated, so it was an amusing change of pace for her dear protagonist's message to be so well received. "Hah, I guess that is sort of a superhero-ish thing to say." She was actually rather pleasantly surprised to hear that Hetalia so heavily appreciated the idea of love and peace. It seemed that so many Fandoms were always so wrapped up in fighting. At the very least, there was never a single other action anime her age that embraced the idea like she did.

Trigun was then snapped out of her pleasant thoughts, though, when some sort of creepy… robot…thing…? — suddenly appeared in front of them, inviting them to some sort of "birthday party". "Well then, that's ah… um…" The newcomer seemed like she was trying to act friendly, though she also carried a rather creepy aura with her and had offered a rather strange invitation, so Trigun wasn't entirely sure whether she should interpret the animatronic as a threat or not, just leaving her mildly creeped out and unsure how to respond. And it seemed she wasn't the only one, as Hetalia had already decided to hide behind Portal. …And on that note, Portal seemed rather nonchalant about the Fandom's presence. "So Portal, do you, uh, know her?"

Portal didn't seem to be listening, once Tin Can spoke her "invitation" her head was in her hand. She looked up with a rather annoyed face. "Yea I know her. It's hard to get anywhere on You Tube without seeing her. Tin Can over here is the fandom of a game called Five Nights At Freddy's, in which, fucking creepy animatronics hunt you down in a pizzeria at night and stuff you in suits to slowly die from lack of air." Her eyes were filled with venom but she remained calm. Portal wasn't very picky on how she would die, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be to this oversized mitch-matched children's toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Six?" The fandom's face lit up in a look of surprise, as if a strange revelation occurred to him. "Ah, that's almost a year younger than I am now! ...I think?" Honestly, the concept of time got a little strange for him when he kept flipping back and forth through history studies. Well, that and the way the aging process for most of the fandoms didn't really follow a particularly specific physical pattern as far as he could tell. He was pretty sure Gentosha had published the first of the series volumes almost seven years ago by now, so that was probably close enough for the moment. He'd go through his diary for the exact dates later.

For now, though, he decided that he had better focus on the weird invitation. A birthday party? Who's birthday was it? And was it safe to go with the...odd person inviting them to this party? There was a bit of a creepy vibe here, but what if it actually was their birthday? He couldn't just ignore people because they were scary...but then there was general safety to consider...

Wait, did they just say cupcakes?

"C-c-cupcakes? W-what kind of c-cupcakes...?" All of the warning bells in his brain were back on. He knew what those things could do to unsuspecting victims; he'd been accused of using the weapons of mass destruction a couple times himself. "I-It wasn't me this time, I swear! I haven't done that for a while now." For a moment, he had to stop as he registered that he had actually said that part out loud. He shut his mouth quickly, looking away with a slight cough of embarrassment. Yes, it was definitely best to just avoid the little fairy cakes of terror for right now. Even if it wasn't guaranteed that they would do anything.

His attention turned back to Portal, who he noticed that he was still behind, as she mentioned exactly how she knew who this fandom was. "W-what?"

"Uhm... Okay?," Touhou answered, still not exactly sure what all this was about. Sure, she could understand the gist of it, but... Apparently the girl had a constant mental link to Google or something? Well, that was useful, if nothing else. On the flip side, considering just what kind of horrible stuff was on the internet, it was amazing that the walking computer (or whatever she was) hadn't gone insane yet. The thought alone of being forced to watch these... things with the slightest provocation made Touhou unvoluntarily shiver in disgust. guess I should consider myself lucky for having slightly more controllable powers...

"So, aside from being able to stalk people, what use is that pow-," Touhou started, stopping mid-sentence when she thought of something. Wait a minute... If that thing can find anything and everything related to Touhou, amongst other things, then maybe it can also retrieve my Replays! Although the fact that said replays were only on a computer that's now busted would make retrieving them by normal means quite challenging, this weren't normal means by a long shot. Plus, it didn't hurt to ask, right?
"Say, does that search thingie of yours only work for stuff that's put online? Or can it also find stuff that's on private computers?," Touhou asked. "Then again, if it's the latter, I'm pretty sure that's illegal... Either way, disregarding questionable legal issues, can you do me a favour?," she continued, trying to avoid being sidetracked. "My computer got fried a short while ago; can your power retrieve the files that are on it and copy them to another?" Of course, even if the answer was yes, that still left the issue of actually getting another computer. But eh, that was a problem that could wait until after this conversation.

REZ nodded and turned xir left pinky into a USB drive. "I'm sure I can access the files without a problem." Lets see how it works... REZ will insert the USB drive into the USB port. Once inside, the USB will multitask and scan the hard drive while slightly powering the computer. Once scanned, the files will appear and xe will be able to copy them onto xir. A simple process.

Once the TARDIS had landed Sherlock had wandered off into one of the hallways again, instead of leaving for some reason. But once again instantly appeared through another hallway holding some spare clothes, as he left the TARDIS he looked around briefly, puzzled like he was looking for something and couldn't find it. "Huh..." and then did some quick re-calculations in his head. "No... I should be right. Me and the Doctor leave on an odd mission in the TARDIS, DA dragged along to make it look extra suspicious... Other fandom's gathering around for rather normal/mundane tasks... I would have thought for sure AC would have been interested... and forgotten to change in anticipation... But I can't see him". He then set's the clothes on the bench and announces carefully, as to not alert Daleks "AC! If you are here please change into these!" and then simply wandered off ahead, not paying any attention as to if his suspicions were right or not.

Once he caught up to the lead his eyes were darting around everywhere in the museum. "Many possibilities as to why they're here... Dalek hideout? Converting quests? Creating Dalek Tanks? Nazi Daleks?" Sherlock said, continuing to list Dalek possibilities in his head. He then stopped in his tracks, bent down for a moment and picked up a toilet plunger "Aha!".

Last edited:
Busted!~ Well, not visibly but presently. Either way, once Sherlock left the area, AC proceeded to change quickly, leaving his robes and stuff back in the TARDIS. t-shirt and a jacket along with some jeans and sneakers... Fair enough. And so he went off to join the group because what else is he gonna do if he was detected? At least these guys aren't Abstergo employees or something else. He's still bewildered by the whole 'thing is larger inside than it looks outside' when it came to the blue box. Either way, it's nothing to worry about at the moment.

Again, a very short and precise answer. This girl really didn't like to waste words. Or time, for that matter, considering that she... changed her left pinky finger into a USB thing? Okay, it's official. This girl is a robot. Well, that explained her very direct and precise answers -- and, for that matter, her complete lack of appreciation of personal space.
"Uhm, my computer isn't here," Touhou quickly said, before the robot girl decided to put her finger into one of the nearby computers, which would undoubtly evoke the wrath of whoever owned this store. Speaking of which... "Also, I uhm... I sort of need to find a new computer", Touhou continued. Of course, it would help if I had a bit more money... "Have you seen a somewhat cheap model that doesn't run on Windows 8?," she asked the robot girl.

Dragon Age spent some time checking out the Tardis, his head spun in circles at this nonsense. Too many flippy bits he thought. When they seemed to land, DA seemed to take a minute to get back in focus. He caught up to Doctor who. "Sneaky sneaky time?" He muttered as threw some type of ash on the ground. When it clear a second later, he was invisible. "So...Actually, how dangerous are these things. Shall we have a little chat...Or stab them in the face or.....tactical approach?" DA shivered as he said that. Remembering the barely used feature of the game.

Though of course, Doctor who couldn't see him. He could hear him, right next to him in fact. But he was no where to be seen.

A small giggle could be heard as Sherlock ran off, "Or...that" Dragon age sneaked closely enough to Sherlock. "Plunger? How is that going to help, though I assume somehow I am being stupid?"

Doctor Who seemed shocked when Sherlock made the assumption that another Fandom had hidden away on his TARDIS. "What?! How could anyone just sneak in?" he asked, almost sounding defensive about the security of his precious time-space machine. "It's not like anyone in the show ever- wait." he stopped himself. Well, Steven did sneak on board after the Doctor thought he was already dead… and Adric stowed away just because he wanted a free ticket to see the universe… so that's two companions that joined that way… "…Never mind." Doctor Who corrected himself. "I suppose she's not completely impregnable…"

Once outside the TARDIS, the Doctor seemed a bit perplexed by Dragon Age's decision to turn invisible. He looked at the vacant space where DA previously stood with an eyebrow raised. "You know you being invisible won't matter much if the rest of us aren't…" he told him, a bit annoyed by the fandom's strange choice. Shrugging it off, it took the Doctor hardly any time at all to sonic the back door and let themselves in. He buzzed his screwdriver at the ceilings as they walked, turning on more of the lights as he started to answer Dragon Age's questions. "Daleks aren't really the negotiating sort. They also aren't exactly stab-able — being covered in armor and all." he explained. "I guess we'll just have to figure out what they're doing here, and then, um… figure out what to do as we go along, I suppose." he shrugged. Making plans wasn't his forte. Then, listening to Sherlock's theories, "A hideout is a strong possibility. They also might be attempting to use some humans as slave labor. That's something they seem to do a lot with humanoid races — makes sense that they would want to make use of a species with hands and all. Don't know why they'd need to turn them into short-lived pigs but that's beside the point…" he rambled. "Doubt they'd need tanks — they sort of already are tanks. Really there isn't any sort of human military equipment that they have any need to try to copy, I don't think." he continued.

Sherlock then spotted the plunger, and Doctor Who quickly rushed to his friend's side. "Aha indeed!" he echoed. "I suppose now we know that that article was telling the truth, at least!" He then realized that one of his companions was understandably confused about the significance of such an object. "This, Dragon Age," he spoke up, turning towards the source of the fandom's voice, "is not an ordinary plunger. It's one of the Dalek's limbs." he explained. "It's… a bit silly-looking, I know — you try designing a formidable alien with a budget consisting of Sydney Newman's pocket change — but not only is it the closest thing the creatures have to a hand, but they can also fry your brains with the thing if they manage to get it cupped around your head…" he explained. "More importantly, though, it's a good sign that the Daleks are here!"

"Now then" he continued, turning to Sherlock. "The question becomes: why are the Daleks leaving their detached limbs everywhere…" he mused. "Or, I suppose a better question is, how did it get here?" he asked. "Not so much the limb but the whole Dalek, I mean." he continued. "You know they don't normally spawn in this world — not unless I'm already here. Although Homestuck claims that I'm always 'already here' though I really don't know what that's supposed to mean… probably a reference to his comic but it's just such a long read that I doubt I'll get around to it anytime soon…" he rambled, before shaking his head and bringing himself back-on-topic. "At any rate! Daleks shouldn't be here. Ideas, either of you?"

"Uh-huh…" Trigun nodded in response to Portal's explanation. She should've guessed that the robot-thing was probably a fandom of some sort of horror series. In which case, she supposed it paid to be on her guard. She didn't like to assume that people had any evil intent when they might not, but, those guys could be legitimately threatening sometimes! She slowly moved her hand towards the holster on her right side, just in case. "I see…"

Speaking to Hetalia and the others, she replied to Hetalia's question about the cupcakes. "We have chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, cotton candy, blue velvet, and peanut butter." She got this question asked quite a lot. Even known the Fandom was not even one year old yet, she tended to celebrate her 'birthday' quite often. She made cupcakes and pizza and pretended to have a part with the empty suits in the back room and the plushies that were used as prizes for getting so many tickets in the games that were easy to master. A memory flashed from about a month ago when the tried feeding the Chica stuffed animal, thinking it was real.