Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timv999

Edgesquire
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hey how's it going everyone! I hope it's going well for all of you! So I am looking at being involved in some fandom role plays! I was looking at these Fandoms!

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

HunterXHunter

Naruto

Sword Art Online

Now I don't really have much in the way of plots for any of these, but I have been in these kind of role plays before and I would like to work on the plots with the people I will be role-playing with! So please let me know if you're interested and as soon as I get enough people for one of these fandoms then we can start working out a plot! I would really like to work out good plot for these so please PM me and we can start working out plots together!

Last edited:
I would like to do Naruto with you if you are interested

To let everyone know I'm looking to do OC characters I'm not really a fan of playing cannon characters. Also I want to really come up with a good plot for these different fandoms!

I would be interested in doing a Sword Art Online RP.

Reactions: timv999
So I love the premise of SAO, and I adore HunterxHunter! Are you interested in any kind of romance?

Still looking for more partners! Send me a message if any of these interest you!

I would definitely be interested in doing a Naruto RP with you. Are you interested?

Reactions: timv999
Status
Not open for further replies.