❤ Fandoms ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thirteen

Original poster
Introduction:
I'm a twenty-two year old college student with a few autoimmune diseases (mentioned in my signature) and therefore might be unable to reply immediately or following a strict schedule.

However, I do enjoy role playing and will try my best to be frequent with my replies when I'm available.

Interested?
Before you contact me with a role play invitation, please make yourself aware of the following requirements:

- I expect communication through OOC for discussions regarding our characters, the plot or anything else related to the role play.

- I'm a firm believer in writing until the story has finished and sometimes the role play may reach completion within a month or longer, a year or more, so dedication is crucial!

- While I don't mind suggesting my own ideas or concepts, please be willing to share your own.

- If you haven't notified me of your upcoming absences, which I will kindly do in return for myself, then after a month of no responses the role play will be terminated.

- In heterosexual pairings, I prefer to play the female character.

- I have nothing against homosexual male pairings, but I don't enjoy writing as a male main character.

- As for homosexual female pairings, I'll gladly partake.

- If we're role playing a fandom, please be prepared to double in the role play.
I will do the same, unless you're eager to only play the role I'm asking for.

- I'm only comfortable role playing with individuals that are either eighteen or older and this is because I enjoy having mature themes either mentioned or written in my role plays.

Fandoms:
★ - My Character

Doctor Who
★Rose Tyler & 9th Doctor
★Rose Tyler & 10th Doctor
★Original Character (Human or Alien) & 9th Doctor
★Original Character (Human or Humans) & 10th Doctor

Marvel
★Original Character & Tony Stark
★Original Character & Bruce Banner
★Original Character & Steve Rogers
★Natasha Romanoff & Bruce Banner
★Original Character & Scott Lang
★Thor Odinson & Original Character
★Thor Odinson & Jane Foster
★Rouge & Gambit
★Original Character & Wolverine

Lost Girl
★Kenzi & Vex
★Original Character & Vex

Criminal Minds
★Original Character & Spencer Reid
★Jennifer Jareau & Spencer Reid
★Penelope Garcia & Derek Morgan
★Derek Morgan & Original Character
★Aaron Hotchner & Original Character

Harry Potter
★Original Character & George Weasley
★Original Character & Fred Weasley
★Original Character & Draco Malfoy
★Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy
★Luna Lovegood & George Weasley
★Luna Lovegood & Seamus Finnegan
★Nymphadora Tonks & Remus Lupin

Jurassic World
Original Character & Owen Grady

If there's a fandom that I didn't list in which you're interested in, just ask me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be willing to do a join made original style female X female rp? I have a few ideas and willing to create a rp together. I tend to stay away from books, TV shows, comics/manga/amine, and cartoon driven ideas. Feel free to pm me.

★Original Character (Human or Alien) & 9th Doctor(I kinda have a plot for this)
Also are you a DC fan?

Reactions: Thirteen
I like:
Rouge and Gambit
OC and Fred/George
Hermione and Draco
Luna and George/Seamus

Sure! :D

Do you mind if I play Rouge? She's my favorite.

Thor Odinson & Jane Foster & Rose Tyler & 10th Doctor are the two that I would love to do ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.