Fandoms & Sci Fi—How about an unhealthy relationship?

P

Python

The unhealthy relationship bit in my title is just an example of the open endedness I'm looking for in a roleplay! I love stories and characters that write themselves, not held down by plans and desires of the writer.

I do horribly outdated fandom that no one is into, and am also considering original roleplays. I love science fiction and aliens. Not much into modern realistic slice of life stuff.

Some things to know:
- You must be at least 18 years old. This has nothing to do with smut. I just want to roleplay with someone who is closer to my age bracket.
- If you require a high level of formatting and get irritated by mistakes, look elsewhere! I have limited eyesight and will screw up no matter how careful I am.
- I'm fine with romance, smut, and also fine with roleplays that have neither. As long as the roleplay is story and character driven first and foremost, I'm happy. Any sexuality is fine.
- Dark and mature themes are fine too. Loss, resentment, mental illness, physical illness, etc. I don't mind delving into the ugly side of things. Relationships don't have to be healthy, and there doesn't have to be a happy ending. Can, though.

Fandoms:
- Keroro Gunso aka Sgt. Frog
- Invader Zim
- Last Unicorn
- Legend of Zelda
- Lilo & Stitch
- My Little Pony
- Pokemon
- Portal
- Crossovers
- Suggestions?

Originals: