Fandoms Roleplay Partner Search (Canon X OC) (Mostly looking for School Spirits)

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower . 23 (Temp Hiatus)
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sometimes it can take me a while to respond. You're free to send me a reminder every 1-2 weeks.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate

FANDOMS LIST
UPDATED 8/2/2023

• Hello there! My name is Angela, and I go by she/her pronouns. I've been roleplaying for seven years and I enjoy every minute of it! When I'm not roleplaying, I would either play Skyrim: Special Edition or the Sims 4 on my computer, draw, or watch TV/play video games with my family. While I like to respond as soon as I get the response, sometimes it could take me weeks or months to respond depending on my real life schedule or if I need to rest my right hand for a while. About 90% of the time, I'll always be interested so if you’re looking for a long-term partner, I’m the person for you!

• #1. I'm not a minor, so I ask that you're at least 18+ if you want to roleplay with me. If you need to know my age to see if we're a good match, I'm currently 23.

#2. I go by line count, so my minimum is 5 and my maximum is around 12-15 desktop. I can either write in one giant paragraph or separate the response in multiple paragraphs.

#3. I personally like adding gifs/visuals in my responses, but it's optional.

#4. Cursing and smut are also optional. I don't mind adding smut to the roleplay, but it won't be the prime focus.

#5. My triggers are rape, suicide, self-harm, seizures, and extreme detailing of gore.

#5. I always roleplay fandoms, and I do OC X Canon. However, if your OC has an OC crush, I won't mind portraying them for you.

#6. I prefer mxf, but I don't mind any other pairing as long as we can fade to black when it comes to smut.

#7. Just in case this is important, all my ocs are females who have male crushes.

#8. If there's only one crush for that fandom, that means that it's the only love interest I got. However, we can do an alternate universe where we both have the same crush, but our OCs never meet.
    #9. If you're interested in the possible future fandoms I have listed, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! That way, I can make my OCs as fast as possible!

• 🎀School Spirits: Wally Clark x OC

• 🎀Macgyver (2016 Reboot): Angus 'Mac' Macgyver X OC

🎀The Vampire Diaries:
    🌺Damon Salvatore, Klaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Enzo X OC.
    🌺Jeremy Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore, Tyler Lockwood, Matt Donovan X OC
    I will say that when I first saw this show, I was seeing it with my mom, and I saw it in large chunks. I'm slowly watching the series myself but if there's a certain arc you want to do, just let me know and I'll quickly look it up!

🎀Bully Scholarship Edition:
    🌺Gary Smith, Derby Harrington, or Tad Spencer X OC
    🌺 Jimmy Hopkins X OC

🎀Persona 3: Akihiko Sanada X OC

🎀Persona 4: Yosuke Hanamura, Kou Ichijo, Human!Teddy X OC

🎀The Great Ace Attorney: Herlock Sholmes or Baron van Zieks X OC

🎀Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair: Gundham Tanaka or Nagito Komaeda X OC. For this one, I had an idea where we combine both Goodbye Despair and Ultra Despair Girls and our ocs can adopt the Warriors of Hope. Ever since I heard of the kids' backstories, I wanted to give them the love they deserve. Especially Nagisa Shingetsu, who my OC would adopt. If you would rather just do this idea on my side or not do it at all, then I'm willing to just roleplay Goodbye Despair.

🎀Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony: Kokichi Oma X OC

🎀Detroit Become Human: Connor RK800 X OC

🎀Undertale: Mettaton EX X OC. I'll be honest, I don't know much about the different aus but if there's one you would like to do in particular, I'll look it up!

🎀Until Dawn: Josh Washington x OC

🎀Once upon a Time:
    🌺Peter Pan X OC
    🌺 Mr. Hyde X OC

🎀Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Leo X OC

• If you're interested, please send me a message! Please include what you were preferring to be called by, your pronouns, your triggers, whether or not you want to include gifs/visuals, cursing, and/or smut, the fandom or fandoms you would like to do, your crushes, and your form if you have one. I look forward to roleplaying with you! Have a wonderful day!😁

credits | inspired by MaryGold

Last edited:
Do you know Final Fantasy's storyline? I've been looking for someone who could play Aerith to my OC in an AU.

Do you know Final Fantasy's storyline? I've been looking for someone who could play Aerith to my OC in an AU.
I don't actually. I only used Aerith as my Until Dawn OC faceclaim, I don't actually roleplay the Final Fantasy games. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Still looking!

Still looking! I also updated the Fire Emblem:Three Houses one, since I'm making a new OC where her crush is either Claude von Riegan, Hubert von Vestra, or Ferdinand von Aegir.

Still looking! I added my second Fire Emblem: Three Houses OC and her crushes since she's finished, and I also added Power Rangers in Space in my current list of fandoms!

Still updated! I updated the rules a bit.

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking! I redid everything to try to make everything a bit more organized. I also took out Power Rangers in Space, and replaced it with The Great Ace Attorney.

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking, but I added Persona 3 as my preferred fandom at the moment and rearranged the list in order of what I'm most interested into the least.

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking! I added Bully: Scholarship Edition to the top of my list! I'm mostly looking for that in particular as well as Persona 3, but I won't say no to the other things I have on my list!