fandoms & originals

C

Cstorm427

Original poster
Hello! You can call me star, I’m a 20 year old female who loves music, writing and playing video games. Though, you’re not here to find out about me. Like everyone else, I’m here looking for a few partners! Right now I’m only looking for some fandoms and originals, so please take a look and don’t hesitate to contact me if you find something you like!

- 3rd person, past tense, paragraph style. The minimum I write is two paragraphs, but can do more depending on the scene. I double, and prefer oc x canon, and will rarely do anything else unless I say otherwise.
- We all have lives outside the internet, even I do. I don’t expect multiple responses a day, but more than one a week would be great!
- I’m over 18, and ask that you be as well. Right now, I only roleplay with females.
- I like smut in my roleplays, so please be okay with that. I can fade to black as well, and please tell me any limits you have!
- I’m looking for a long-term partner. Please don’t contact me if you plan on leaving before the first reply. However, if you do want to stop the roleplay just let me know, and I’ll do the same!
- I roleplay over email, Skype and pm!
- When contacting me, don’t just put ‘want to rp?’ because chances are, I won’t respond. Tell me a little about you, roleplay style, limits, etc. And if you’ve read all this, please put the phrase “trust no one” in your message.

C R A V I N G S

Hamilton: Ugh, yes, I don’t think I can be any more obsessed than I am right now. I’d be down for oc x canon, or canon x canon. AU’s are allowed too.

Until Dawn: I’ve recently played this game again, and remembered how much I love it! I’m asking that you play Mike against an OC of mine! I have only a vague idea, but we can expand or come up with one together!

Star Trek (2009 reboot): Love star trek, love these movies. I have one idea, but I’m willing to come up with more together! I’m asking you play Jim Kirk against an OC of mine, and I’ll play anyone for you!

F A N D O M S
(love interests in parenthesis)

Gotham. (Jim Gordon.)
50 shades of grey. (Christian Grey.)
The Vampire Diaries. (Stefan Salvatore.)
Twilight. (Edward Cullen.)
DCEU/Suicide Squad. (The Joker, Bruce Wayne.)
X-files. (Fox Mulder.)

O R I G I N A L S

Teacher x student
Doctor x nurse
Assassin x assassin
Assassin x target
Da Vinci code/inferno like roleplay
Smutty roleplay?? (craving this!)

This is all I’m looking for right now, please don’t contact me for something other on this list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely down for some JJ Abrams Trek and happy to play Kirk but I also want to play my own original character in addition.

If this interests you, hit me up :)

Would love to be either your Stefan or your Edward. If you'd like to double with me?