Fandoms Only! [Marvel, YouTubers, IZombie, House MD, Criminal Minds, Disney...ect]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thirteen

Original poster
Disclaimer
Concerning the YouTubers...please be respectful!

These role plays are only for entertainment and therefore do not reflect the actual individuals themselves. ^_^

Rules
1. Doubling, unless you're comfortable simply playing the role I ask of you.

2. Communication, let me know -if possible- when you're going to be gone from the role play for a while.

3. Dedication, I prefer my role plays to continue until the story has been completed.

4. PM, I only role play through private message as I dislike threads.

YOUTUBERS
Jacksepticeye / Antisepticeye - Sean
Markipiler / Darkiplier - Mark
Danisnotonfire- Dan Howell
AmazingPhil - Phil Lester

Markiplier x OC
Plot Idea:
This would take place during the filming for the Five Nights at Freddy's Musical by Random Encounters. My original character has been hired to work for the YouTube channel as a makeup artist and prop designer. Her relationship with Mark begins as purely professional but as the project continues they become closer. We can use the music video for references.

MARVEL
Deadpool "Wade Wilson"
Ant-Man "Scott Lang"
Star-Lord "Peter Quill"

DISNEY
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock

IZOMBIE
Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti
Blaine DeBeers
Major Lilywhite

CRIMINAL MINDS
Dr. Spencer Reid

HOUSE MD
Dr. Gregory House
Dr. Robert Chase
Dr. Eric Foreman
Dr. James Wilson

Last edited by a moderator:
I can be anyone for you, if you'd be James Wilson for me! House is my favorite show ever.

Reactions: Thirteen
Hello there! I'm currently binge watching House MD but I pretty much know most of the story of even the later seasons. I'd love to play James Wilson for you if you could play Robert Chase for me! I could also try my hand at playing House if you'd like :3

Reactions: Thirteen
Hello! ^__^ A chance to play the handsome Australian? Of course! I would love for you to write James Wilson for my OC.
Brilliant! I shall shoot you a PM :3

Still searching for a Dan Howell or Phil Lester ^__^

I've been obsessed with their videos lately.

Reactions: Marianne
Status
Not open for further replies.