Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
low/high fantasy, medieval fantasy, historical fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk, solarpunk, grimdark, gothic-horror, supernatural themes, limited fandoms, adventure
Searching once again-- this time for fandoms. Please note that my searches are pretty specific; while I am open to some suggestions on characters, please don't be offended if I'm not interested.

I do not have plots as I prefer to discuss with my partner. I'm very open to ideas here. c:

Now for the list! (Characters I am interested in playing are bolded in colour. If neither are bolded, I'll write for either one.)

Games:
Metal Gear Solid
- Hal x Dave

Mass Effect
-
Garrus x Tali

Books/Comics:
Harry Potter
-
Remus x Sirius (Marauder Era)
- Albus x Gellert (Young Edition)

Good Omens
- Aziraphale x Crowley

American Gods
-
Horus
- Ibis
- Suggestions?

DC Comics (Pre N52)
- Tim x Connor :heart:
- Tim x Damian (When he's older.)
- Clark x Bruce (Leaning Clark, but I could go either way.)

About Me:
  • Long-time RPer and writer
  • 20-something male who will only write with other adults
  • 2-5 paragraph standard, possibly more
  • 2-3 posts a week, give or take depending on my workload
  • Writes in third person and expects partner to do the same
  • Adaptable and will try to match partner's posting
  • Open-minded and chatty; also a little bit weird
  • Plays male characters; sucks at writing women and doesn't wish to subject others to it
  • Is a busy adult and expects partners to understand absences
    • That said, I will notify you if I will not be on for a few days. If something comes up, I will always do my best to let you know ahead of time, and I ask that you please do the same. I won't be upset, life always comes first. c:

What I am interested in:
  • Mindful writing/grammar! I will probably ask for a sample!
    • THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME. Call me an asshole, but I cannot write with someone who doesn't have a firm grasp on the English language. I need my partners to use proper grammar and punctuation or I will drop the RP like a wingless rock.
      • This doesn't mean I never make mistakes, because I do. I'm just asking that you know the difference between affect/effect and understand that sentence fragments are bad and need to go away from this planet.
        • Seriously. If you don't write at an adept+ level, I'm not the partner for you. I'm also bad at telling people I don't like their writing, and if this happens I'm likely to make up a reason for needing to drop. Either way, I will tell you I'm dropping and will proceed to drop. Please do not hound me about this. If I tell you I'm dropping, I'm dropping. (Like a wingless rock.)
          • To amend what probably sounds really dickish, I'm not going to drop for not liking your word choice or something silly like that; if your style is weird for me I'll talk to you about it. I'll only drop when I know it's just not going to work. (if u post liek dis aftertelling me u write at an advanced level)
  • M/M or F/M
    • I'm into the slow burn at first, maybe something awkward, maybe some fantastic sexual tension; there also needs to be some chemistry.
  • More plot than smut
  • Friendly partners
    • I like to chat between posts
  • Partners who are willing to plot with me and help develop a story!
    • Please don't be so passive I have to make all the decisions. You probably won't like the outcome.
What I am not interested in:
  • Poor writing skills/grammar
  • Partners who are easily offended
    • I'm snarky and say non-PC things sometimes.
  • OP characters and/or God-moding
    • Please do not assume control of my character. If you do, please prepare for some silly shit.
  • Anime physics
  • "Yaoi" characters
    • I'm fine with MxM. I'm not fine with designated character roles. If a character is more submissive or more dominant, that is totally okay. HOWEVER, there are not weird labels and rules that need fulfilling. Let a character develop-- don't just assign them a role.
  • Bathroom-related sexual escapades
  • M-preg
    • Or pregnancy in general, sorry.

If you have any questions or are interested, please send me a PM! Thanks for reading. c:

Oh, and if you'd like to see a sample of my writing, please feel free to ask me!

PLEASE NOTE!
You do not have to be a perfect writer for me to RP with you! I don't want this to be intimidating-- I don't bite, I promise! My writing is far from perfect-- I make mistakes and sometimes write really silly stuff!

Please don't be afraid to PM me! :D Look at all these exclamation marks!!!

Last edited: