Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Well first thing's first, I guess.

Hi guys, I'm new to the site here and hoping to find some new friends or at least some good rp partners. I do want to let everyone know that I am only looking for people who can play male characters (You don't have to be a guy yourself, I'm cool with that.) Though I'm fine with transgender characters as well. When it comes to rp, I prefer to play the bottom/uke or whatever you wanna call it character. Sorry guys but giving it just isn't for me.

Anyway, onto the fandoms! That's what you're here for right?

Boku no Hero Academia! - Onto my favorite anime first. I absolutely love Todoroki from this anime and would love to rp with someone who would like to play Deku, Bakugou, or Iida. I do have a view ideas for an rp, including a ski trip idea, camping or beach ideas, or some good ol' day to day happenings between the characters.

Tokyo Ghoul - I won't mind trying some rps with original characters, it sounds like fun. Though Uta is my favorite character out of them all. If anyone would like to play Yomo to my Uta I'm sure we can have some nice bloody fun.

Black Butler - I just love me some nice CielxSebastian rps. When it comes to Black Butler I'm fine with anything from regular day to day activities to darker, dirtier fun.

Servamp - I don't have any ideas for this rp just yet. I've gotten far enough in the manga where you meet Licht and Lawless. Licht is my favorite character at the moment. I really like the structure of the anime so if someone wants to do oc's I'd like to hear your ideas.

Aaaanyway. That's some of my ideas for the fandoms I love. If anyone is interested in an rp idea or even have ideas of your own, I'd love to hear them. Hit me up here or through pm. Just to remind you I am new to the site and a bit rusty on my rp skills so just bare with me. I'm also fine with some helpful criticism if you want to hang with me that long. Hope to hear from you soon!

Always looking for new partners.