Fandoms, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fandom

Original poster
Hello! I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a fandom roleplay, preferably long-term. I'm pretty much open for any type of plot, so if you have an idea please let me know! Also, due to past experiences I don't roleplay with males.. sorry.

Rules:

- I try to post multiple times a day, though if something comes up I usually tell my partner so I don't just leave them waiting.
- If you get bored with the roleplay, or uninterested, let me know! Telling me you're leaving is much better than just leaving without a word.
- I would love it if you gave me more than two paragraphs, two being the minimum. I get into my writing, and can sometimes write more than a few paragraphs.
- Mistakes are fine when writing, I even have them; but I am asking you have a decent grasp on how to write.
- Don't mind playing a male or doubling. I usually like playing a female OC, and I do like pairing them up with canon males. I'll do the same if we end up doubling.
- No one liners.

Fandoms:

Note: Any roleplays I'm craving will have one of these* next to it. Also, if it's bold it means I have a plot for it.

American Horror Story: Murder house or Asylum***
Psych***
Breaking Bad
Once upon a time**
Twilight

Sherlock
Supernatural (Tv show)
The Hunger Games
Marvel/DC.
Law and Order: SVU
X-files: I don't have a plot for this yet, but I would loooove to roleplay this.
The walking dead.
Doctor Who.
Grey's Anatomy.
Percy Jackson.

Remember, I will be playing an OC in all of these, and asking you play a canon male. I will double.

I do like to roleplay over PM, so message me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Beatrice
Hey! I like:
American horror story: murder house
Twilight
Sherlock
Supernatural
Marvel
Once Upon A Time

I love Breaking Bad. I'd be willing to play anyone, if you played Walt Jr for my female character (maybe set a couple years after Walt dies). If that interests you, shoot me a pm :)

Law and order Svu or psych love them but do you threads at all

Hey there, if you are willing I don't mind doing a DC/Marvel RP with you.

I'm fine with doing it over PMs as well but I have to let you know that I only reply once or twice a day since I've got work.

PM me if you're fine with it and we can discuss things over.

Status
Not open for further replies.