1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fandoms, anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fandom, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a fandom roleplay, preferably long-term. I'm pretty much open for any type of plot, so if you have an idea please let me know! Also, due to past experiences I don't roleplay with males.. sorry.

Rules:

- I try to post multiple times a day, though if something comes up I usually tell my partner so I don't just leave them waiting.
    - If you get bored with the roleplay, or uninterested, let me know! Telling me you're leaving is much better than just leaving without a word.
    - I would love it if you gave me more than two paragraphs, two being the minimum. I get into my writing, and can sometimes write more than a few paragraphs.
    - Mistakes are fine when writing, I even have them; but I am asking you have a decent grasp on how to write.
    - Don't mind playing a male or doubling. I usually like playing a female OC, and I do like pairing them up with canon males. I'll do the same if we end up doubling.
    - No one liners.

Fandoms:

Note: Any roleplays I'm craving will have one of these* next to it. Also, if it's bold it means I have a plot for it.

American Horror Story: Murder house or Asylum***
    Psych***
    Breaking Bad
    Once upon a time**
    Twilight

Sherlock
    Supernatural (Tv show)
    The Hunger Games
    Marvel/DC.
    Law and Order: SVU
    X-files: I don't have a plot for this yet, but I would loooove to roleplay this.
    The walking dead.
    Doctor Who.
    Grey's Anatomy.
    Percy Jackson.

Remember, I will be playing an OC in all of these, and asking you play a canon male. I will double.

I do like to roleplay over PM, so message me if you're interested!

#1 Fandom, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Hey! I like:
    American horror story: murder house
    Twilight
    Sherlock
    Supernatural
    Marvel
    Once Upon A Time

3. I love Breaking Bad. I'd be willing to play anyone, if you played Walt Jr for my female character (maybe set a couple years after Walt dies). If that interests you, shoot me a pm :)

4. Still searching!

5. Still searching.

6. Law and order Svu or psych love them but do you threads at all

7. I prefer to rp over pm, sorry.

8. had to ask nvm thx though

9. Hey there, if you are willing I don't mind doing a DC/Marvel RP with you.

I'm fine with doing it over PMs as well but I have to let you know that I only reply once or twice a day since I've got work.

PM me if you're fine with it and we can discuss things over.

10. Always looking.

11. Still seeking

12. Still seeking. :)

13. Always looking.

14. Still searching.

15. Still looking

16. Still looking

17. I'd be interested in a DC roleplay

18. Still looking

19. Still looking!

20. Still searching!

Thread Status: