FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Hello!
Thank you for looking at this! Long story short, I've just finished my second semester in college and I have found myself with a massive amount of free time to spend sleeping, working out, and, my favorite pastime by far: roleplaying! So I'm hoping to find a few more partners now that I have this free time and nothing to do during the day past the first two things I listed.
steampunk_chain_divider__3_by_gasara-d5hgofr.gif

I'll start with a few rules (apologies, but I promise it'll be quick!):

1. I like doubling and if you want me to play a canon character for you, please know that it's mandatory that you be willing to do the same for me. It gives the rp a sense of balance to me.
2. Please be respectful, and I will do the same! I haven't met many rude people among the roleplaying community, but I have found a few and I'd rather not deal with the drama.
3. Please, and this one is a major one in my book, let me know if you have any triggers. I have my own listed in my information, but I will also tell you if you ask. :3
4. Please tell me if you're tired with the rp instead of vanishing on me, or lying. I promise, I will understand and parting on good terms is better than just disappearing on me. I tend to avoid roleplaying with someone again if they do this to me.
5. I prefer to roleplay over PM because I have very little practice with Threads and I feel far more comfortable with PM. I'm really sorry about that too. >.< I just don't know how to use Threads and it's uncomfortable to me...
6. I prefer to rp with those 18+ years of age!

See! I told you it would be quick! Now on to the Fandoms I'd like to play! Among these I do have ships (feel free to ask about them) and I do have an OC planned for some of them as well so we can do CanonxOC. :3 I am open to MxM, MxF, and FxF. Though I have far more practice with MxM and MxF, so please be patient with me if you want an FxF pairing!

Bold = Something I really wanna do!
* = I have a few ships for this
** = I have an OC I would like to use for this
*** = I have both ships and an OC I would like to use for this!

Here is a list of the Fandoms I would like to do!:

Inuyasha***

Blue Exorcist***

Soul Eater

Durarara***

One Piece*

Hetalia***

Danny Phantom*

Marvel (The Avengers)**

Star Trek**

Supernatural (I only watched to season 9 though)*

Pokemon (I would prefer originals be used for this though!)

FNAF***

And here we are at Originals! I'll list a few things that I would like to do, and hopefully we can come up with a plot together!

Remixed Fairytales

Villain x Superhero

Assassin x Target

Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Hunter

Demon x Ghost

Dragon shifter x Vampire

Something with Mermaids or Neko's...maybe not in the same rp, but I'd like to write both! Same for a Kitsune!

Basically any Supernatural Being x a Supernatural Being
OR
Any Supernatural Being x a Human. :3

These are the only ones I could think of, but if you have any more in mind please let me know!

Now with that all out, I would like to say I am very open to AU's so if you would like to do something with a Fandom in AU terms, that would be wonderful! But this is all I had for now. :3 If you would like to roleplay with me, or if you have more questions, please contact me over PM or put a message down below! Thank you for taking the time to read this over!

Reactions: castigat
Still looking for partners!

I'd love to start an original roleplay with you. Are you craving anything in specific?

I'd love to start an original roleplay with you. Are you craving anything in specific?
Original wise, I'm thinking something supernatural-ish for some reason. But if you have any ideas please tell me! :3 You can go ahead and send me a pm as well, if you would like.

I'll send you a pm so we can discuss better. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.