Fandoms And Originals Oh My! (A one on One/ M X F Search)

ShizukiNirokuma

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandom, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Modern, Medieval/Fuedal
Announcements!!!

Important Updates!!!!!

DO NOT POST RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! I like to tidy up and revamp from time to time…so just don’t. Please and thank you!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF DAMMIT!!!! I didn’t think this needed to be said…but if you can’t be bothered to even give me some form of introduction to yourself then I can’t be bothered to waste time hearing you out…which would suck if it turned out you were a good roleplayer…I just hate when people don’t introduce themselves. It makes me think you haven’t read the thread at all, and that this whole encounter is going to be a whole ass mess.

I am an adult, you better be as well. Anyone under 18 that happens upon this thread! This is your ONLY warning to back out now.

I do partake in adult content. Please navigate to my search thread located in the Redstar One on One Connections for those details as I will not be posting them here in this thread. As it will fall under violation of Iwaku’s Code of Conduct.

I also sometimes cuss like a sailor…deal with it or leave…. >_>

I feel this is important to mention because otherwise I sometimes feel like I may annoy people. I read and re-read our posts to keep the story fresh in my mind and sometimes it also inspires new ideas. It is by no means a way, passive aggressive or not, of trying to tell you to hurry up and reply. I just really enjoy our story and want to re-read it. Especially on nights when my insomnia is acting up, because sometimes they help me fall asleep. So ignore the last read date! Take your time! I am just re-reading to keep it fresh or to use it as a bedtime story. XD

Last edited:
Terminology Definitions

Hard Rules: These must be followed! No negotiations! No exceptions!

Soft Rules: Don’t necessarily have to be followed to the tee….Are a bit more like guidelines that make me happy when followed and also ones I try to follow out of respect for my rp partner. ^^

Insta-Romance: Something that I loathe but to fully define it? An insta-romance is when two people who are complete strangers look at each other and fall head over heels in love and immediately want to start dating or become an official couple with no other context involved. Not to mention the characters are completely aware of these feelings and know what they want.

Insta-Attraction: I love this! An insta-attraction is when two complete strangers look at each other and find something that intrigues them. Maybe it is their oddly colored hair? Maybe they have brighter colored eyes to other people around them? Maybe it’s the smile they saw from across the room that drew their attention like a moth to a flame. Something about one or both of the characters that the other finds attractive in a person and draws them in and makes them want to get to know the other person. This leads to a crush and eventually/maybe a romance blooms while they begin to get to know each other while they try to figure out if the feelings they have is more than a friendship.

Fandoms VS. Ships
[As I like to define them, this is by no means something that everyone else follows. I would like to assume that everyone will consider it all a fandom…I however, do not.]

Fandom: A fandom to me is what I majorly look for. It is when we create a character of our own design that we intend to insert into a world already created by someone else. Whether it’s an anime, tv show, movie, book series, manga, video game, etc. So basically all of the Canon x Oc type pairings are fandoms in my opinion.

Ship: When you take two existing characters from any anime, tv show, movie, book series, manga, video game, etc. and pair them together as a romantic pairing. So all of the Canon x Canon pairings are ships in my opinion.

Last edited:

• 1.Introductions:Me as a Roleplayer
    Rules: My expectations of an RP Partner
    My Samples

2.Fandoms
    Fandom Pairings
    Meet my OCs
    Originals
    Originals: Characters and Starters

3.Super Craving Right now
    Obscure Super Craving Right now
    On the Back Burner.

4.Rantings

• Welcome to my search thread! Also welcome back if you’ve been here before. Yes it looks a little different as I’ve updated it a bit. XD Now on to the rest of the Intro/info!

Shizuki Nirokuma is the moniker I use, you may call me any variation of it that you may want, though Shizu seems to be the most popular. I use she/her pronouns but honestly I don’t care…you won't offend me if you call me by the wrong ones…

I live in California, for those who care and since I suck at timezones…this is about all I can do to try to help you out to get an idea of the time it may be for me. Personally I also don’t care about this. XD Considering we will be replying whenever we have time.

I am old enough to drink, If you wanna know my real age, ask or take a gander at the profile..I think it shows my age there…. So yeah…adult over here and anyone who wishes to approach me must be 18 or older. If you are not? Please step away from this search thread.

I’ve been rping on and off since I was 12 on a site called Gaia Online. Let’s just say finding rp partners became rather difficult. As a side note, everyone: I roleplay for fun! This means I will get replies when I get to them. Sometimes the day was long and mundane and I just needed a break from the computer. As I work at an office where I spend 8 hours M-F in front of a computer screen, sometimes I want to go play some video games, or even just binge an anime to either catch up or start a new one. So this is something I do for fun to wind down and create adventures, it is not meant to be another job.

Before moving forward with discussing the topic of how I am as a roleplayer, I wanted to polish this segment off by saying two things. The first of which is: Please introduce yourself when approaching me. It not only makes me feel better about who I am discussing potential plays with but it also hints that you actually took the time to read through this thread. I know it’s a lot to go through but I appreciate it. As it saves us both time when I lay it all out for you. Secondly, I want to apologize ahead of time if anything that you read from this point forward makes me seem mean or like a bitch, just know it’s nothing personal. I am just tired of knowing what I want and not getting it.

Me as a Roleplayer

The most important thing to know about me is that I am pretty chill and go with the flow. I plan a little, usually like where to start, how do we wanna start, and maybe an early on plot point. But then the rest I kind of just make up as I go and I am fine with you doing the same. I don't believe in plotting and planning every little detail out. I like surprises so long as no one is controlling the other’s characters while doing so. HOWEVER! Having said all that, I do consider myself somewhere between Semi to Lazy lit. I write enough to respond and add but I don’t put the effort into using eloquent vocabulary nor do I describe every single detail like every leaf on a tree. I do enough to start it and it’s up to your imagination to finish it. Just know that I will never give you a one line response and my most mediocre reply is still a chunky paragraph. I also am a firm believer in quality over quantity. You shouldn’t have to meet a quote with every post so long as it does this: Answers what was given, adds on to it in order to continue the flow. Plus I expect replies to vary depending on what is happening, like a fight scene or a lot of back and forth conversation between characters.

When it comes to my personal activity I aim for responses once a week. But between my job, a puppy, and going to the gym sometimes it's once every two weeks or sometimes once a month. If this is too slow for you I’m sorry but I am not trying to work..I’m trying to have fun. Plus I have a tendency to take on a loooot of rps at the same time so you are not the only one I am writing with. Patience is a virtue, friends.

I don’t mind you asking me about my interest in continuing the rp, just do me a favor and wait until it’s been more than a month of no response from me before doing so. Chances are I am working on it, it’s just slow going because of the amount of rps + my real life stuff going on.

I am a roleplayer that does play both female and male characters, I also do fandoms and originals. BUT! When doing original roleplays: I play the FEMALE role unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon. Unless we are doubling. I got tired of being asked to or forced into playing the male role in originals…so ask…otherwise I will assume you are wanting to play the male role. IN FANDOMS DOUBLING IS A REQUIREMENT! I will be playing a Canon for you so I expect the same in return.

For fandom rps: I will only do Canon x OC pairings unless SPECIFIED (So if you don’t see a specific Canon x Canon or OC x OC option listed…Don’t ask please. Thank You!)

For ALL rps: I only play MxF pairings for mains.

I love my peeps of the LGBTQ+ community, but when it comes to writing stories. I have never been interested in playing out boy’s love or girl’s love stories. I love to read them…I just could never get into writing them. Trust me I tried on a few occasions…I got bored super quick.

Romance is also a must in all rps I do, but I LOATHE Insta-romances…I need a good slow burn romance.

Please discuss any and all limits/boundaries you have as I wouldn't not want to cross them. I am a limit matcher as for the most part I am a go with the flow type of person.

For Faceclaims: Anime/drawn pictures…or description. Rarely will I use a real person as a face claim for my character because I find it a bit creepy….I will make some exceptions for fandoms like Supernatural…Something from a tv show that has real actors…but even then, if I can get away with an anime face claim I will. XD

I am not entirely ditch friendly? I mean I would prefer you to let me know you’ve lost interest so I am not waiting around and hanging on to an rp that will never be responded to. I promise I am nice about it. I will only be a bit salty about it, if I find out when I finally message after reading and re-reading the old posts to keep the story fresh in my mind for idea sparking. Only to find out I just completely wasted my time. I try to do the same for you…[I’m also sometimes incredibly forgetful…hence the whole please send a message to me if I haven’t replied in a month or more…XD]

In order of preference, I prefer to rp over Gdocs, and then onsite. I do have a discord which I will use for OOC chatter only. I hate the word limit on discord so I refuse to use it as an actual rping medium. I also will not be giving out my discord until we have conversed a bit onsite first. Having experienced people messaging me, completely disregarding everything and being total asshats, I’ve had people message me only wanting to make friends…which is fine and all, but I am here first and foremost to rp…So if chatting is all you want, please go away…I’ve also had people add me that never seem to say anything at all?

If you are interested in rping with me, please contact me directly. Do not post here as I like to tidy up or revamp and I cannot delete your posts without bugging the admins with one of those report thingies that let them know I want something deleted. So to avoid that and appease my sanity…Just please don't…If you do…I will ignore you as in my opinion it will appear you cannot follow simple directions…Thank you and sorry.

• Hard rules: Break any of these….You will be warned ONCE and only ONCE! If you continue I will drop the rp immediately. I don’t do three strikes you’re out rules any more. You get ONE…then that’s it…it’s finished…

You must be 18+ to roleplay with me!!!

Do not approach or contact asking to rp if you: Lose interest in a subject fast, are always super busy that you rarely have time to respond, are the type to poof without notice, or go on hiatus’ for long periods of time with no estimation of how long you will be gone for. It’s actually becoming a huge pet peeve of mine lately. Because one, there is a lack of communication, and two…it wastes our time, my patience….and begins to ruin my motivation for the people I do still enjoy rping with.

Write in a third person perspective. First person is ONLY ok in voicing a character's inner thoughts/feelings. Second person is never allowed. I need the separation of character and person which is why I write in third person and I expect you to as well.

For Fandoms

When it comes to these. DOUBLING IS REQUIRED!!! I would also appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself if you have anything to say along the lines of: “Too bad I don’t play canon characters…” (This irritates me…you’re more than welcome to try to pitch for an all OC thing if I don’t have it marked as something I would be willing to do….but don’t do this passive aggressive bullshit. I literally will roll my eyes and just ignore the message from there because I WILL be a bitch if you message me with comments like this…So to avoid being mean…I will keep what I have to say in return to myself….This is your ONLY warning…)

In the event that maybe a Fandom you want to ask for you don’t really want anyone played for you? Well that’s not fair either so I am willing to do a trade-off instead of a double. So if there is a fandom on my list you see that you do have an interest for, please say so. I am totally ok with doing just your pairing in one fandom so long as you also do just my pairing in another.

Make sure you are giving equal attention to both. I’ve had people give more attention to their own oc and not enough to the canon they were playing for my oc…not only did I lose interest because it started to feel like a job, but I felt like my rp partner didn’t give a shit about me in return. I try to make sure I put just as much effort into writing your canon character as I do for my oc. I also don’t mind if you don’t feel like I have done enough and you ask for a bit more. Depending on the scenario though I may ask for a bit of help or clarification on what you mean by more…I want you to feel that your oc is getting ust as much attention as your character!

If we end up doing multiple fandoms at the same time, AND we end up wanting to do multiple pairings of each. BE FUCKING FAIR!! DON’T BE A SELFISH ASSHAT! Be willing to compromise because I am. I may go back and forth with you for a bit over a character but I may also ultimately let you have them. I expect you to then let me have my next choice without any questions or complaints. Don’t go back and forth with me over a character, I let you have them because it’s whatever at this point…and then immediately turn around and claim the other character you want….This is utter bullshit, pisses me off, and lets me know you’re a selfish bastard. Being fair means since I ultimately caved and let you have your way with that particular character that you should let me pick who I want next without complaint.

While still on the topic of doing multiple fandoms, if you are asking for one that I do not have an oc at the ready for and you’re asking for one that I do have one ready. If you don’t wish to wait for me to get my oc together in one fandom but want to at least play your pairing…then we WILL do my pairing for the other.

As an example to hopefully clear this up:

You’ve asked for Kamisama Kiss (You want Tomoe and you’ll play someone else for me) and Ouran High School Host Club (I want Mori…maybe you want one of the twins or Kyoya)

Kamisama: I need to make an OC

Ouran: I have one already made.

You want to do your pairing for Kamisama…then we will do mine for Ouran until I finish my Kamisama and then we add in the rest to be fair. (Check out the rantings section if you want the full story behind this one and why it’s a hard rule for me.)

If I don’t have a fandom listed, don’t ask…I don’t know the world and lore well enough and I am trying to have fun…not work…so yeahh…thaaanks. XD

A note on characters for fandoms: Look I get it, most of us like to include romance as a part of our roleplays. I understand everyone is going to have their comfort level. However, I am getting sick and tired of potential partners wanting to age up characters to 18 just because that fits within the realm of their comfort zone. If we are playing in a world where characters are at least 16, then we will play them as such. These are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AND ROMANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING TEENAGERS!!!! We've all been teens, around 15-16 is about when we start exploring the idea of dating and falling in love ourselves.I will ONLY be ok with aging them up to 18 if YOU, that's right I am putting this on YOU because YOU’RE the one wanting to age them up for YOUR own comfort level, can give a plot idea that I can be truly excited about. Also, depending on the fandom, most of my OC's are designed for beginnings of most shows, and placing them in the same school or the like. Meaning there will be history between my OC's and whomever the canon is you are playing for my oc. Therefore, if you are wanting to age them up to 18, be prepared for a LOT of plotting and history and whatnot…..(Check out the rantings section for more information on why this absolutely annoys the shit out of me!)

For Originals

I PLAY THE FEMALE ROLE! Unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon. I’ve been forced to play the male role so many times it’s ridiculous. If you want me to play the male role, ask…please….don’t just bring me an idea and assume that I know you are wanting me to play the male role…Because I am not…I am assuming that based on the fact you are approaching me that you’ve read the thread…understand I want the female role…and that you are going to play the male role….Therefore make it clear right away what role you are asking me to play. Please don’t make assumptions or allow me to make assumptions as it just makes an ass out of both me and you…

I do have at least one, I may have more down the road as inspiration hits where I will double. This is meant more for my fellow female roleplayers who play male characters as well as I understand the frustrations of always playing the male character. And unless you are completely fine with playing the male role only, please please please, take advantage of the fact I specifically designed this to double. Gentlemen…unless you want to practice writing females…I don’t expect you to double…just know I do intend to play both characters regardless, the male character will just sort of become more of a side/npc character.

Also it’s important to know…I hate Slice of Life roleplays …If I wanted to play in something close to reality…I would just stay tuned in to the real world. BUT! Let me clarify what I mean by slice of life. When I say slice of life I mean the boring and typical pairings set in the modern world with modern world problems and feel. And again this pertains to ORIGINALS! Don’t come at me with the standard stuff. I love fantasy, magic, exaggerated scenarios…things like this. An example being the Gangster x Club Entertainer pairing I ask for based around a profile I made. Are you playing a low level thug that happens upon the girl? Are you playing a higher level or even right hand man? Maybe you’re playing the current head of the gang? Maybe he’s not even human? Things of this nature. This is what makes me excited!

For ALL Roleplays

Remember and keep in mind, especially since I have it written in several places. I only do M x F pairings. I’ve tried my hand at same sex pairings…and I just lose interest.

ROMANCE IS A MUST! I enjoy the eventual event of the characters falling for each other, but I LOATHE insta-romances. No they are not going to look at each other and immediately fall in love nor know about it. (Now it could be funny if one part of the pairing perhaps feels this way and through the course of the roleplay it is them trying to get the other person to ‘realize’ they feel this way…it could provide some moments of laughs and awkwardness.) Insta-crushes are completely a-ok. I adore this so much~

Give me angst, drama…let me torture and torment my characters a bit…hell let me come close to killing them a few times. I love this, because sometimes it’s in these traumatic moments that characters become closer. Then of course let’s add in some of the cutesy stuff and fluff. ^^

As a final note, I know it’s a lot already…just a bit more…I have provided samples…don’t ask me for more. I won't be asking them from you, this is meant to be fun not a job, but I also don’t want you coming to me not knowing what I can do (I am not the best by any means believe me…there are far better roleplayers out there) and what I am somewhat expecting from you.

Soft Rules: These are more of the things I ask for in my rp partners…but if they get left in the wind…I won’t be too mad about it…plus these are ones even I am not always the best at following from time to time.

I am not perfect with my grammar or spelling and English is my first and only language. I don’t ask nor expect perfection from you. I just ask that you put some effort into making it understandable so I don’t have to constantly ask you to clarify or feel like I need a decoder to figure it out.

Communication is key guys. While I would like to try to get and receive responses at least once a month. I get it…life gets busy and hectic. So if it is going to take longer, just give me a heads up or even just pop in every now and again with like a “Hey I’m still here…I’ll get it to you when I can…” and I am a happy camper.Take all the time you need I promise I will wait.

Also in order of preference, I prefer to rp order these mediums
    Gdocs
    Pms/Conversations
    Threads

I think that’s about it? I will add or change things as I see fit. XD

• Again you do not have to provide any. I only am because I want you to understand what I am looking for in return. As well as show you a bit of how I rp. ^^

This is a starter for a BNHA rp with me posting as my OC.

Early morning, the sun just started to rise and light up her bedroom in it’s soft orangey hue which caused the young brunette to stir in her bed. A soft sigh left her lips as she opened her eyes and looked to her bedside alarm clock. Always...she always woke up before her alarm would ever go off, yet if she just gave up and didn’t set it...it would be the one morning she overslept. She sat up slowly and looked around her room a moment. A habit she developed at home when her mother would stage surprise attacks on her to keep her sharp. So it stuck. She was always keeping an eye out for her surroundings thanks to her mother’s insane training before coming to U.A.

A bittersweet thought, they were going into their second years here, and they had already been through so much. From the USJ attack to the ambush at the training camp. Even Bakugo’s kidnapping! They all went through a lot in the last school year and Yuki was mildly excited and nervous for what the future may hold. Will they have to fight more villains? Or will it be smoother sailing and they could do more than worry about when the next attack was going to happen, or where the villains would strike next? These were just the first thoughts running through her head as she was getting out of bed, fixing the covers so her bed was once again nice and neat.

Going to her dresser she found a tank top and pair of gym shorts to change into so she could go for a jog, or a run on the treadmill. The perfect way she liked to start her morning routine. Exercise! Grabbing a towel she hung over the back of her neck, the ends resting over her chest she headed down from her room to the mini gym they had at the dorms and set up the treadmill. She went for an easy pace, mostly because it was about waking up, not a vigorous workout to gain speed or strength. Her tennis shoes she threw on pattered against the belt of the machine as she jogged. Her mind wandering from the past events that happened to what she would make for breakfast. She would go over everything that sounded good and then settled on a simple breakfast...something she could make a large amount of to feed the entire dorm.

This is a reply post for a Bungou Stray Dogs where I reply as my two oc’s, Dazai and Chuuya.

Dazai would listen to her speak and then offered a playful grin. “Well you know if you did decide to stick around a bit more permanently you could always join our little team. I mean Kunikida is my usual partner and Atsushi is my apprentice so he’s always tagging along with the other members from time to time. And who knows maybe you and I would make a good team from time to time as well.” He would offer while also taking a moment to take a look outside, getting a feel for how much longer they were going to be in the cabs. And judging by the location they were only going to be here for a little bit longer.

“Oh I know how about we to go the cafe and celebrate a mission success?” He would suggest with a grin. The man always went to the same place to go out to eat but to him it was great because they knew the staff there and for the most part they knew him. While they liked to give him a hard time, they knew he eventually made good on his tab...sometimes with a little threatening involved from the strong willed pretty waitress that was practically always there. Or he could trick Kunikida into paying the tab most of the time. Watching as she changed from her glasses to her contacts he couldn’t help but chuckle softly. “You could have kept your glasses on. They look good on you.” He would say smiling.

A soft chuckle left the woman’s lips a moment as she sat up more normal in her seat. “If I lashed out I just needed a power nap. I’ll rest more once everything is finished.” She would say before leaning forward to give the driver and address to stop at. Luckily it wasn't too far off deviance from the agency. Before she went to see the President she wanted to take a shower and get cleaned up. “I hope you don’t mind if we take a quick detour first. I would like to clean up and at least get into some clean clothes as well.” She would say with a soft smile.

“What do I remember?” She asked and then offered a nod. “I remember being cornered by some of the Mafia and I would have been able to take them out if they hadn’t had some kids captured as bait. I couldn’t put them in danger as well so I let them take me. I would have been able to get out but they kept me drugged up on something. Whatever it was..it was strong...I could hardly stay awake and they made sure to keep that stuff in my system. Except for today. I think they were trying to allow enough of it out of my system that I wasn't completely out of it but still enough to get the job done.” She would say with a soft sigh.

“Sir...We’re sorry but they sent Dazai among the people that came to the warehouse.” one of the males stammered under the scrutinous glare of the red head. The said male stood with his arms crossed over his chest, clear anger and annoyance in his tone. Of course Dazai was going to come to the rescue. It was a woman in danger. He was always the type to try and rescue the damsel in distress. However his attention turned to a familiar looking butterfly as it fluttered nearby. Waving it off as the last thing he needed was for her to be here. How many times did he have to tell her not to show up here...That she would be in danger or used for the bosses desires. “Whatever...just fix this quickly...I have other matters to attend to anyways.” He says before dismissing the others and taking his leave to find where she was.

Coming to the place she was hiding, he placed his hands in his pockets as he glared dangerously down at her. “What the hell are you doing here? You know you could have been caught? It’s not safe for you to be here...if you’re not taken in or killed for being a trespasser.” He would begin to chastise her. Though he was of course happy to see her, he was just a bit annoyed she would put herself in danger like this.

A silent sigh left her lip as the brunette walked out of the president’s office. She had been busy taking care of another case that she just wrapped up when she got the message. She headed over as quickly as she could but it seemed they already had enough people on the job, plus it had been completed. There was no point in doing anything now at this point. So she decided to hang around the office for a moment. She would say her hello’s to everyone that she had passed until she reached his desk. Ranpo Edogawa. Probably the agencies most brilliant detectives here, though she got the sense he was from time to time hopelessly clueless, the poor man didn’t even know how to get around too much as she would be asked to join him if anything for the simple fact there was no one else available to escort the man. But Sakura couldn’t help the form of attachment she knew was there for the man. She may not have seen his face but she knew it was him and her heart tried to flip flop on her as a smile planted on her lips. “Good Morning Ranpo-Sama.” She would say as she approached his desk. “It’s been a while since the last time we went on a mission together. How are you doing?”

This is an old premade starter for an original, I am slowly working on revamping this one a bit. ^^

It was a cold moonlit night, like any other, but something seemed wrong. I had woken only to find myself still dreaming. The world around me was a bit hazy except right in front of me. It was the same path I took even when I was awake and in the real world. Leaving my room I walked down the moonlit hallway, the world taking on the eerie blue color as it bathed in the light. I would continue walking until I reached one of the smaller training halls of my father’s dojo. Before opening the door I could hear the sounds of someone inside, the padding of their feet as it hit the floor, the soft sound of breathing and the rustling of material of clothes. The door would open a crack and I would glimpse a man, training all alone, his body shining from the sweat that dripped from his skin. He must have been a new student of father’s because I didn’t recognize him. What happened next always seemed to amaze me, I would find myself standing in the room, his body pressing closer to mine, I could feel his warmth, and smell his skin, his breath teasing my lips as he hovered close to them. A whispered, “I’ll come for you.”

A jolt woke the young woman up as she gasped, her reaction much similar to a person waking up from a nightmare. A hand rushed up and placed fingers on her lips. She could still feel as if she had been really kissed. Her face was flushed and she sighed softly. “What is wrong with me…?” She would sigh out as she got up to fetch herself some water to make tea and calm her nerves. It was the same dream she had for the past week. A strange man in the dojo and saying he was going to come for her, as if he were going to take her away from this place and bring her on some great adventure. She felt silly even just thinking that would be true. Nanet gave a soft sigh as she played with her long raven colored hair, waiting for the water to boil over the fire. Her slate grey eyes watching the flames dance about.

When the tea was finished she sat down near the garden area outside to enjoy the cool night air. The pale moonlight reflected from the koi fish pond. A soft smile formed on her lips as she listened to the crickets’ song and the occasional frog.

Last edited:

• Just to reiterate:

I double and so should you
    M x F pairings as mains only

Canon x OC pairings only unless otherwise specified.

No Insta-romance!

If I don’t list it…Don’t ask please…

In the next tab, I will put who I have experience playing as IF I have ever rped that topic before but never be afraid to ask for anyone. I like to push myself and try something new.

• Naruto

I am suuuppperrr far behind in this one…don’t ask it’s embarrassing. XD

Who I want: Kakashi Hatake!!! Please he is the only one I want and my forever obsession with this show.

Who I Have Experience Playing: Sasuke, Itachi, Kiba, Naruto, Lee, and Guy.

Boku no Hero Academia

I still need to catch up but I just finished the Shie Hassaikai Arc.

Who I want: Katsuki Bakugo. Look! He is my current obsession and until this itch is scratched he is the only one I want.

Who I Have Experience Playing: Denki, Kirishima, Shoto, Midoriya/Deku, Iida, All Might. I also have a small amount of experience playing Mirio, Tamaki and Shinso

Bungo Stray Dogs
    I still have to watch the Dead Apple movie and whatever else has been released for seasons after that.

Who I want: Doppo Kunikida, Edogawa Ranpo, Osamu Dazai

Who I Have Experience Playing: Chuuya and Dazai. I have a very minute amount of experience playing Akutigawa (I’m most definitely spelling his name wrong…)

Saiyuki
    I only watched ALL of the second season and a good chunk of the first season. XD

Who I want: (In order of preference)

Cho Hakkai or Sha Gojyo

Genyo Sanzo

Kougaiji

Dokugakuji

Who I Have Experience Playing: Son Goku, Genjyo Sanzo, Kougaiji

Ouran High School Host Club
    I have finished this Anime

Who I want: (In order of preference)

Takashi Morinozuka

Ritsu Kasanoda

Hikaru/Kaoru Hitachiin

Tamaki Suoh

Kyoya Ootori

Who I have Experience Playing: Mitskuni Haninozuka, The Hitachiin Twins, Tamaki, Kyoya, Ritsu and Nekozawa.

Fairy Tail
    I have only watched up to a couple of episodes after the Thunder Palace Arc. Slowly going to catch up in this one too…eventually. XD

Who I want: Gray Fullbuster

Natsu Dragneel

Gajeel Redfox

Who I Have Experience Playing: Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel

Supernatural
    I technically am rewatching this now, but previously I watched up to season four or five…whichever one ends with Luci claiming Sam and they trap him back in hell…O something like that.

Who I want: Sam Winchester (Please!!!!!!!!)
    Who I Have Experience Playing: Dean Winchester

The Legend of Vox Machina (Anime)
    I binged the first season, still need to binge the second. In love with this one already! I am also watching the Critical Role Campaign that this is based off of...but would prefer to stick to the animation. (I do have a D&D character I made recently that I wouldn't mind fleshing out a bit better to fit more into an rp one on one story style ...but as far as me playing D&D myself...I have never played, recently have started wanting to...hence the character I have. XD)

Who I want: Vax or Percy
    I have no experience playing any of these characters but just ask ^^
    Other Fandoms:
    Trigun

Final Fantasy VIII, X, X-2, XV

Yu Yu Hakishu (Play Kurama/Yoko Kurama for me please?)

Kamisama Kiss

Sailor Moon (Mostly looking for Mamoru...willing to explore something with Prince Saphir)

Inuyasha (Play Koga or Miroku for me?)

Skip Beat! (Give me Ren Tsuruga please?)

Uta No Prince Sama (Mostly looking for Otoya or someone willing to play Natsuki/Satsuki)

Plunderer (I haven't watched much of this anime but what I have seen I love and please give me Licht~)

Vampire Knight (Give me Aido, Kaname or Zero these are my top three picks with Aido at number one ((Shocker I know but the side vamps never seemed to get much love. XD))

Hellsing (I have only watched the first few episodes...and not even the Ultimate yet, but I am aware of some of the events that happen. I would really love to more of a offset story as I really would love to play against Pip Bernodette~)

Case Study of Vanitas (I just started watching this one…play Vanitas for me? I will also take Noe..but Vanitas is already a very interesting character that I think would be fun to play against. ^^)

• Naruto

Asakura, Rei

Boku No Hero Acamedia/My Hero

BNHA Character Profiles

Ouran High School Host Club

Hirogawa, Kyra

Miraculous Ladybug

I am still working on the alt. version...mostly looking to play her as the new ladybug.
    Haruka Asuna

Fairy Tail

Aria is unfinished but still available to play against if you want. I will get around to it eventually. XD
    Fairy Tail Characters

Bungou Stray Dogs

Kyoko is meant to be paired with Kunikida or Dazai, Sakura is meant to be paired with Ranpo.
    Shizuki's Bungou Stray Dogs OC's

Supernatural

Jasmine Phantasm

As usual I will add more as I make them.

• Please remember and keep in mind

-Unless otherwise agreed upon, I play the female role

-I still prefer no Insta-romance but Insta-attraction is totally fine.

-I don't really care for most Slice of Life based plays. (Examples being: Boyfriend x Girlfriend, Husband x Wife, things along these lines.)

-bold is the character/role I want

-left alone I will play either

-The more **** the more I am craving it

-The second tab contains premade characters or starters to pick from.

Genres:
    Gangster x Singer/Club Entertainer ********
    Bodyguard x Person being guarded
    Personal Knight x Princess🌶
    Prince x Princess
    Reincarnated Deities

(This is just a start. I will add more as I go.)

• KEYWORDS: Gangster x Club Entertainer/Singer, Romance, Action

Basic Concept: When a young girl is struck with bad luck in life she sets out to do better, but that luck continues. Always with a passion for singing, lies about her age to work at a rather seedy seeming Strip Club that honestly didn't bother to fully check on her background. Barely legal to drink, she does so with a group who is offering to pay her for her company until something doesn't feel right. Last thing he remembers is that she was in the back ally being felt up by the very same guys. And then someone seemed to rescue her...little would she be aware in that moment this man was a part of the gang that ran in the background of the club.

**TRIGGER WARNING: This character's profile does hold themes of child abuse, molestation and rape/almost rape....Beyond the mention of such acts as a part of her history for the character, no such themes will be further mentioned/played out.

KEYWORDS: Action, Adventure, Romance, Doubling,Rurouni Kenshin-esque era, Fantasy potential, Crime Fighting

Basic Concept: This sibling duo work for the government (or whatever we are choosing to call it.) and have been sent out on a mission to gather comrades for the cause, namely to stop the uprising of blood hungry warriors too keen on staying in the past that it begins to affect others in the form of mass murders.

(DISCLAIMERS: There are options for this one in terms of do you want more fantasy based? Whether that be by simply adding magic/special abilities or even adding fantasy races or stick to a more 'realistic' based scene. DOUBLING IS A MUST! For this one is the only original I have that is intentionally designed with two characters that you are going to be playing against to not only make things fair in that I will be playing a male and female main but so that you will be able to as well. This was done mostly out of a personal frustration of always being asked to play the male portion of a pairing in originals and an understanding that sometimes other people do not want to play as the male role and would prefer to play the female...so to be fair to everyone and myself...this is a pairing designed to be played in a doubling setting. You do not have to play as people that would end up on their team. Maybe one character is and the other is one of the "bad guys" that they are hunting down, or maybe a small time crook that ends up turning their lives around with them.

Keywords: Fantasy, Action, Princess (Royal/Leader) x Knight (Personal Guard), Arrianged Marriage, Mildly Dark themes (Long drawn out wars causing a shift in people's emotions), Romance, "Forbidden" romance (In that I was intending it to be a supernatural being falling in love with a human. This is not necessary if you wish to play as a supernatural being as well. ^^))

Basic Concept: What happens when people, especially those of the supernatural world, are involved in a long drawn out war created when fear begins to take hold in one particular races hearts. Add into it that your people are losing more and more thanks to that fear; the fear of the humans driving them harder, the fear from the supernatural weakening them into fearful beings trying to hide in order to survive. What happens when one strong willed person decides it is enough of people being afraid, that there has to be a way for them all to live in peace once again, as they did long ago? Will it work? Will it fail? Will all be lost?

KEYWORDS: Vampires, Romance, Obsession, Fantasy, Hunters' Daughter x Vampire

Basic Concept: When the daughter of a hunter family is spared from a gruesome fate, and a dream happening over and over again, does this obsession lead somewhere? Is it dangerous? Is it safe?

Vcc1s9fC_hCA3lxWhaXyzZVMC3m6z-eGT-FjF115ppVi-kZbnJ2KpG-8NjFNvAM-TmyuUsptMweOG38tOfAcOjaRUv8xes2geNXkwmZDq8z9LgF7RYShZEn-pwThgmDwFH92gqBqEdqvFSOocA

Crickets sang outside as the leaves of trees in the distance lightly danced in the soft breeze. Stars peeked through cloud clusters and the world seeped in the darkness of night. All was well and calm until suddenly there was a loud cracking of the wooden front door being burst open. Sounds of objects being thrown to the ground and then people yelling. Soon the sounds of a fight filled the home, all heard from the darkened closet she hid herself in. A terrifying scene was playing out, yet she felt no fear?! She merely hid because she hoped the intruders would be too focused on everything else over finding her. After all, she was only four and not fit for fighting. Not that the little girl would if given the chance. Flesh being torn apart and the smell of iron filled the home, enough to send the vampires that were raiding their home to go into a feeding frenzy had they not seemed already satiated from the lack of hissing, growling and fighting over the parts. That was a distinct sound she has only heard once in her lifetime. The one time her parents were trying to train her in how to become a hunter….like them. No, this seemed targeted, like they planned this attack. The goal? Most likely to take out the hunters that so mercilessly kill them just for being what those who fear them call monsters.

In the closet she remained until the sounds seemed to stop entirely, her little heart pounding in her chest. The only fear coursing through her veins in that moment was that of potentially dying a painful death that night. Footsteps echo through the now empty halls of her home. Stopping as they seemed to reach their destinations and then the closet doors opened wide. She was met with the face of a vampire, and while she should have felt fear, whether over the thought of dying or that the "monster" had found her. Instead his presence seemed to calm her as he leaned over to pick up the little frame of the girl hiding in the closet. He spoke words…so soft, so gentle, so reassuring yet they seemed so fleeting now. A heavy gasp left her lips as she jolted awake. It was the same dream again….from so many years ago. The now twenty one year old young lady sighed as she slipped out from beneath her comforter and stood up with a big stretch. Moving to her curtains she threw them open, it was still dark out, light barely peeking through the surface as she seemed to beat the sunrise once more.

Mia rifled through her dresser for clothes to wear, she had to run into town for some supplies. Not to mention the fresh air might actually help her clear her head. Finding something suitable to wear she moved to the bathroom where she showered, washed and conditioned long, soft chocolate locks. Finished washing up, she took time to dry herself off and get herself clothed. Opting for a simple white tee shirt and jean shorts since the summer heat would make it a bit unbearable for anything longer. Soon grabbing her satchel bag and slinging it over her shoulder. Dressed for her errands she left her bedroom and into the living room. Sitting on the couch in the otherwise still darkened room was Damien, a dear friend and roommate. "Hey I'm heading out…How are you on supplies?" She queried with the male. "I could use more…if it's not too much trouble." He replied back with a groggy tone, he was still sleepy but that was too be expected, he should be sleeping still, yet was woken at the sound of his friend being startled and wanted to make sure she was alright. Looking at her…she seemed fine but he was still curious to what was going on in her head.

Mia nodded and then smiled softly. "Sounds like a plan. I should be back soon. I just need to get some things for the house and get some new paints." She returned and then chuckled as she noticed the worried look on his face. "I'm fine, I promise. I've just had that dream again….I wish I could remember his face…maybe then he wouldn't haunt my dreams so…" She sighed and then went to the front door where she slipped on a pair of tennis shoes and left the house. Her errands took her maybe an hour and a half to complete, getting food supplies, paint, and she had to stop by a blood bank where she could pick up the packets Damien needed to survive. He was a survivor of a raid that ended with him being turned by a vampire who thought it was a fun idea to torture and torment the human captives by turning them and practically starving them until they are willing to submit to their will. Mia ended up finding him when he was close to death's door, and was almost attacked by him. She is always glad to see that he is doing much better now than he was when they first met. When she walked back into her home, she gave the blood packets to Damien. "Here that should be enough to last you until next month." She spoke and headed to the kitchen to put the rest of the items away. Afterwards, she immediately went to the room she used as her art studio where she sat herself down in front of the faceless portrait. The satchel was abandoned on the ground beside her as she picked up the colors of paint she needed and one by one laid them out on her palette before grabbing her brush and idly began working on details of the outfit that she remembered. Her earthy orbs drawn to the faceless features of the man from her dreams…a memory she wished to recall yet struggled to do so.

Last edited:

• These are the ones you can approach with that will get a most definite yes for.

Fandoms

Supernatural (Play Sam for me?)

Case Study of Vanitas (Would love to play against Vanitas but will also accept Noe..^^ and I will need to make an OC for this one. ^^

Originals

Who Are You?

The Hirogawa Siblings

• These ones would also get you an immediate yes, they are just more rare to find another rp partner for.

Fandoms

Skip Beat! (Play Ren for me?)

Inuyasha (Play Koga for me?)

Hellsing (Play Pip Bernadotte for me?)

Legend of Vox Machina (Play Vax or Percy for me?)

• These are ones that I’m burnt out on due to multiple asks and just as many fails. These will take a rather interesting plot for me to accept at the moment because I’m just saddened by the number of rps that died out pretty quick.

Fandoms

BNHA

Naruto

Originals

Luna Crescento (sort of…)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aislynn Draconis
Rantings

• Look I understand being excited for a roleplay…but when you get so excited for a roleplay that you completely black me out? It’s not nice nor is it fair.

I had a partner, someone I had rped with before and the first time ended because I was stuck and I knew it would just happen repeatedly so I dipped on it. (I know I know…the hypocrisy of it all!) But this person approached for a second rp attempt. They wanted to do a Kamisama Kiss rp, but this started with them not even being straightforward about it. Because they started it off by saying, Oh I saw this on your list and I got all excited but I bet you want the same character that I do. -_- Look, this comes off as passive aggressive with me…If I don’t have a potential character I would like played for me listed..ask me if I would play the character you want, the worst I can do is say no for whatever reason. Of course, trying to be nice I merely reply with “Well who would you want me to play as?” She asked for Tomoe. I was ok with playing him, although yes I wanted him to but I wasn’t particularly picky and was happy to take a different character. I also let her know I had to make a character for that one. Her response? “Oh that’s ok cause the character you want doesn’t show up until later anyways!” She also mentioned wanting to do Ouran, which I already have an OC for and she was using the same OC for both.

Which was the premise of her starting the Kamisama rp with just her character. Yet when I asked about starting the Ouran one with at least just my pairing for now I was given “I don’t want to discuss the other one right now because I am super stoked for this one.” Ok…>.>....<.<....So you’re brushing me off twice then? Because not only do I need to make a character for Kamisama, of which you reply with: “oh it’s ok because your character you want doesn’t show up until later anyways.” but then you turn around and completely shoot me down for at least doing my side of the pairings for Ouran all because you are excited for YOUR pairing in Kamisama?

I don’t care if when I…in a very bad mood…say something about this if this was not what you had meant…but how the fuck else am I supposed to take it, when you one…don’t wait for me to finish my character before starting…and two deny discussing starting the other one because you are super excited for YOUR pairing…Like this made me feel like shit…like all I am good for is playing your character’s romantic interest…like I am not an rp partner but a monkey for your show doing the tricks it’s told…..This is unfair and highly irritating….

• As I said above, I understand people having a comfort level, but it irritates me to no end when I am approached by potential partners for certain fandoms and they want to age the characters up…and I am going to use BNHA as the example here because this is the one it happens with a lot. I have rp partners asking me to play someone like Denki or Kirishima…characters that at the beginning of the show are about 15 maybe 16? But ask to age them up to 18 and to put them in college….sooo…You wanna put them into a hero college for what? To continue training them as heroes? Isn’t that the whole premise of the high school is to teach them that shit? And then sometimes they even want to keep some of the major events that happen in high school to happen while they are in said college. Then comes the truth…they want to discuss more adult content and they don’t feel comfortable with that unless the characters are aged up to what the US considers to be an adult age and the age of consent. Mind you…these are characters coming from a JAPANESE anime/manga…where the age of consent is lower, not to mention the age you can start doing things like working and renting an apartment and what not. Plus…these are fictional fucking characters…they don’t exist so I don’t understand other peoples weirdness about playing as teenagers. And as a side note…You do realize that the people that write these manga/scripts and act as these characters' voices Are usually MUCH MUCH older than the characters themselves? Yet you have an issue with writing an already existing character in their teenage years for what exactly?

I absolutely HATE this. Yes I want romance involved but guess what!? Romance does not equal sex and sex does not equal romance! I’m typically talking about all the cutesy shit, the butterflies in the stomach when around the person you are realizing you love, the first date, first kiss, the building of the bonds as a couple and how that might grow…or crumble apart…as they go through their high school career. Yes I am fine with writing steamy scenes between two teens, because 1. They are BOTH teens..around the same age as each other. 2. These are FICTIONAL FUCKING CHARACTERS!! They aren’t real…they don’t exist…Ash Ketchum from Pokemon hasn’t aged past 10 in like 20 years or some shit for fuck’s sake! And 3. If you wanna talk about real life shit for a minute…we ALL as human beings begin exploring romance…exploring sex in our teen years…

So all I am asking/saying…is make your reasoning for wanting to age characters up make sense…Like maybe a specific plot that requires them to be older. Like something I can think up at the top of my head is something for Ouran…

Example: Everyone has graduated from High School and are now off to college. Will the host club members attend the same college or do they begin to go their own way from here? What about our ocs? How will their respective love interests react now that they are out of high school? Will they continue to be obedient to their parents wishes or do they begin to rebel and begin to explore the potential romance? How will they balance their college life with their work and personal lives?

Something like this where the plot point would need for the characters to be aged up in order to achieve it. It has nothing to do with someone’s personal comfort level in writing teenage characters.

Reactions: Stray Cat
Alright..Done for now I think....

Oh and since I forgot...please message with a mischief managed somewhere so I know which of my search threads you're coming from. Thank you so much.

Nostalgia is starting to hit pretty hard and am SUPER craving Inuyasha (Looking for Koga please~) and also the nostalgia of a good vampire rp with the craving of my original labeled Who Are You? ^^

Reactions: Aislynn Draconis
Added a new fandom to the list Check it out for the Canon I want...but I added The Legend of Vox Machina to the list. ^^

I ended up adding Vox Machina to the obscure list as well....But still having a hard hit of nostalgia and would love to find someone to play as Koga from Inuyasha for. Also still looking for maybe one or two more Supernatural roleplays. ^^

Probably gonna revamp thread again soon....