Fandoms and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MellonCloud

Original poster
Hello~ This is Proxy, and I am looking for a few partners who would like to roleplay certain Fandoms with me /\(=w=)/\

I will list a few Fandoms that I would love to try out with OCs, though if you'd like to play a Canon character, that is up to you~! Also, you can decide to make it Hetero, Yuri, or Yaoi~ I enjoy all of them ^^

+ Steven Universe .:OPEN:.
+ Black Butler .:CLOSED:.
+ Seiko No Qwaser .:OPEN:.
+ D. Gray Man .:OPEN:.
+ Homestuck .:OPEN:.
+ Soul Eater .:CLOSED:.
+ Creepypasta .:CLOSED:.

+ Kuroko no Basuke .:OPEN:.
+ Total Drama Island .:OPEN:.

These are some of the few options you can choose to rp with me~ You can choose multiple, and decide whether you want to use OCs or Canon character ^^ I can work around plenty of ideas. Also, they don't have to have a large plot if you don't want them to, so go nuts~!​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a soul eater rp...

I'm interested in a soul eater rp...
Awesome~ just send me a PM with the details on what you want to do character wise ^^ (oc/canon) and any other things you may want to add in c:

Alright~ Just send me a pm on what exactly you want to do in the rp c:

I would be interested in the soul eater Rp or the Black Butler Rp. I would want to do canon characters. I do not care about the pairing for any of them.

Mkay~ Just send me a PM on which Black Butler Canon character you will be playing ^^ Would it be okay for me to be an OC ?

I'm interested in homestuck... }:)

Status
Not open for further replies.