2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hi there~ I'm looking for some new role plays, and since I do enjoy a good sex scene now and again, I thought I'd post it in mature.

However, before you begin applying, please read my requirements;

1- Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This is a must for me.

2- Use third person correctly. I will ask for a writing sample, and if you can't do this correctly, I'll probably say no.

3- Be active. I'd like a partner who can reply at least once a day every day.

4- Please be honest with me. If you want to quit the role play, I don't mind, just please send me a PM, or leave a comment on my page.

Also, if you're going to be busy or gone for a few days, please alert me so I know.

So, typically, I do fandoms.
I am willing to play males, and canons, if my partner is willing to do the same for me.

If there is a * next to a pairing, I have a plot.
Please note that in these particular pairings, I'm considering myself the oc, but remember I'm willing to play a canon for you.
Just because the canon you like is not listed doesn't mean I won't play them, so please don't hesitate to ask me.

|Harry Potter|

Snape/Oc*
(This can be Marauders era, although I'd prefer a student/teacher relationship)

Draco/Oc*

Luna/Oc
(This is female/female)

Characters I've played before/am willing to play for you:
Draco, Harry, Ron, The Twins, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Voldemort, Lucius, Lupin.

|Supernatural|

Dean/Oc*

Characters I'm willing to play for you:
Sam, Crowley, Kevin.

|Thor/Avengers|

Loki/Oc*

Characters I am willing to play for you:
Tony, Bruce, Thor, Clint, Natasha, Steve.

|Percy Jackson|

Nico/Oc*

Percy/Oc*

Characters I am willing to play for you:

Basically anyone except Nico.

|Anime|

Death Note
Attack on Titan
Sailor Moon
NANA
Hot Gimmick
Absolute Boyfriend
XXXHolic
Sugar Sugar Rune
Hana Kimi
Love*Com
Dangan Ronpa
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

If you don't see one on the list that you'd like to try, ask!
<Please note that these will all be romance, so typical action anime will not be quite as action filled>

|Original Ideas|

1- Set in Medieval times.
A brother and sister have been in a romantic/sexual relationship since the brother saved the sister when she was 13 and he was 15.
Since then, they've continued their relationship in secret, and they honestly do love each other.
But now their parents have engaged them both off to someone from a different kingdom so that their own kingdom will have good ties with others.
While they struggle to stay together and keep their relationship a secret, they also have to struggle with jealousy and their new relationships.. And if one of them actually starts falling for their fiance...

2- Set in modern times.
My oc is a vampire. But she looks like a totally cute high school girl.
She's a bit wacky, and seems sort of airheaded, but in reality, she's a cunning, clever woman.
On the outside she looks harmless- bright pink hair, fluffy outfits, friendly- but that's just an act.
Your oc befriends her and gets to know the real her, and maybe even falls in love.

Hey there!
I am very interested to do an Avengers role play with you.

I'd love to do a Snape/OC roleplay. PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.