Good point.

*Fixes*

Awesome! I'll add you to the list.

Also! My banner ad got approved, so expect more people soon!
Good because at the moment waiting for the RP to start has me very

Basically true. Are they the only fandom who people skip though? Like you can't skip Sherlock anything since there are only nine episodes total. And I've never heard of anyone skipping anime episodes.

Hmm, I dunno. For video game fandoms people might skip certain games or use cheats/walkthroughs.

Hmm, I dunno. For video game fandoms people might skip certain games or use cheats/walkthroughs.
Well it's not exactly a crime to skip a video game in a series. I mean, games like Pokemon and Zelda have hardly any continuity between games (or at least not any obvious continuity).

Well it's not exactly a crime to skip a video game in a series. I mean, games like Pokemon and Zelda have hardly any continuity between games (or at least not any obvious continuity).
Depends on the series.
Those like Walking Dead or Mass Effect leave you completely out of it if you skip an installment.

Yeah, but have you witnessed the outrage when you mention that all the pokemon games are basically the same? I think it's fair to say that for some fandoms it could be a bad thing to bring up. Not all, but some.

Depends on the series.
Those like Walking Dead or Mass Effect leave you completely out of it if you skip an installment.

...I thought Walking Dead was a TV show.

Yeah, but have you witnessed the outrage when you mention that all the pokemon games are basically the same? I think it's fair to say that for some fandoms it could be a bad thing to bring up. Not all, but some.

Well yeah, I'm not saying they're all the same - just that it makes sense if you don't play every game in the series, because you're not exactly missing any story elements that are crucial to other games or anything. (Well, again, depending on the series.)

...I thought Walking Dead was a TV show.
It's also a game.

Lee_Everett_Game.png

@Kaga-kun if I try to find another godtier picture, it won't look the same and it won't have the same wings. I can, however, get you the entire picture I cropped it from.

tumblr_mj238rwM2p1r6sp1wo1_r1_500.gif

@Kaga-kun if I try to find another godtier picture, it won't look the same and it won't have the same wings. I can, however, get you the entire picture I cropped it from.

tumblr_mj238rwM2p1r6sp1wo1_r1_500.gif

TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE DOCTOR WHO IS FOR SOME REASON NOT A LORD OF TIME SERIOUSLY WHAT HAPPENED THERE.

*cough* In all seriousness, though,

fandomstuck_god_tier_by_kamekocafe-d5xnm98.gif

^ Here's a much larger version of the same image. Try cropping out of that maybe?

I MEAN I SORT OF GET WHAT THEY'RE GOING FOR WITH THE ROGUE CLASS BUT HOMESTUCK HAS LITERAL FUCKING TIME LORDS AND THEY CAN'T EVEN JUST AAAUUGH.

Also is Hetalia an... Heir of Blood...? Whyyy...?

Also did Sherlock get the Thief class? Why? That would mean "stealing with Mind" or "stealing from Mind" and in either case what...? He should probably be a Knight if you ask me. What exactly is a Knight supposed to do again? Weaponizing their aspect? Yeah weaponizing Mind sounds a bit more like Sherlock.

Edit: WAIT NO Sherlock should be a Seer of Mind. THAT makes the most sense. (Unless of course Seer is a female-only class which it very well may be and I'm too lazy to check right now.)

Last edited:
Fixed!

And yeah I had the same reaction as you when I saw it, but eh creative liberty I suppose. In the Wikia though, DW is a God of Time and Sherlock seems to be a Mage of Mind. Seer would fit, but that's a female-only class.

Fixed!

And yeah I had the same reaction as you when I saw it, but eh creative liberty I suppose. In the Wikia though, DW is a God of Time and Sherlock seems to be a Mage of Mind. Seer would fit, but that's a female-only class.

I really feel like having a Wikia for Fandomstuck doesn't make any sense considering the fact that there is no strict "canon" and anyone can create any Fandomstuck story, even changing the way the rules work a thousand times over and... yeah. Really the Wikia seems like it was just made to fit one imagining of Fandomstuck, and really there are just too many.

Also "God" is not a class. I'm assuming you mean "Lord"? Because yeah, Lord of Time would make the most sense...

And yeah I suppose Mage of Mind is fitting for Sherlock. Thief still makes no sense to me, though. I mean at least Rogue of Time still made sense for Doctor Who even if Lord of Time is the more obvious answer. I suppose Rogue is the next-best-thing if you wanna avoid the master classes.

Yeah basically, remembering the classes are the worse for me XD

The wikia is definitely just one particular fanon image, I see what you mean.

And nah, Sherlock's in a mage of mind outfit in that one. Isn't thief a female-only class as well?

Also is Hetalia an... Heir of Blood...? Whyyy...?
I sorta get Heir of Blood. Heir (as far as people seem to be theorizing) is a passive change class, and blood is about unity and bonds. An heir of blood would invite change through bonds and unity, much like the message of friendship and collaboration between countries that Hetalia represents.

Yeah basically, remembering the classes are the worse for me XD

The wikia is definitely just one particular fanon image, I see what you mean.

And nah, Sherlock's in a mage of mind outfit in that one. Isn't thief a female-only class as well?

Oh, it is? It looked a lot like Vriska's outfit so I thought it was a Thief.

And um... I don't think Thief is female-only. I mean, most gender-specific classes are kind of made obvious by the name. Maybe it's just female-leaning? I know some classes are just more likely to be one gender than the other but it's not totally exclusive.

I sorta get Heir of Blood. Heir (as far as people seem to be theorizing) is a passive change class, and blood is about unity and bonds. An heir of blood would invite change through bonds and unity, much like the message of friendship and collaboration between countries that Hetalia represents.
Oh... that makes sense, then. o3o

According to the MSPA Wiki, Thief is a female-leaning class.

Oh... that makes sense, then. o3o
I am a classpect obsessing nerd, I have about a billion bookmarks saved for different titles.

Oh, it is? It looked a lot like Vriska's outfit so I thought it was a Thief.

And um... I don't think Thief is female-only. I mean, most gender-specific classes are kind of made obvious by the name. Maybe it's just female-leaning? I know some classes are just more likely to be one gender than the other but it's not totally exclusive.
I don't like the idea of gender-specific classes anyway, like why can't a girl be a prince or bard and destroy things? Why can't a dude be a maid?