Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Parkley

What's up:
-I'm not too picky with grammar as long as your posts are compelling. I'd say my grammar is pretty good.
-I like to be flexible in post length. Usually I write around 2-3 good paragraphs but that depends on what I'm given/what I can actually do in that single post
-It's break so I'm active a lot more. If we work well together though and start an rp don't expect me to reply at least once a day after Jan 23rd. That's when school starts again and I'd say replies would be no more than a week apart
-use third person please
-15 years+
-I promise you we're going to be doing at least one slash couple. If you want to double though and do femslash or het couple that's fine by me.
-canonxOC is my favorite pairing type and I'm actually going to list the characters I'd like you to pick from to play. If we double you can have any pairing type you want.

Characters I want you to play:
-Newt Scammander (Fantastic Beasts)
-Neville Longbottom (HP)
-Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds)

Tropes I'm interested in:
-tattoos
-seeing colors
-skin (like writing on one person shows on the other, one persons lies shows on the other, etc. )
-feel each other's pain
-Soulmate denial (I guarantee I wanna do this)
-a mix of these
-something else

Lemme know if interested!

Okay, so I am starting a soulmate rp with someone on another website who doesn't really know many tropes so I made this list. I figured it could be a good idea to put that here, in case anyone would be interested. I mention something about the soulmate bond in a couple of these, which is just where, other than the fact that they are perfect for each other, obviously, because they're two halves of one soul, they are also inexplicably drawn to each other, and can usually tell when something is seriously wrong with their soulmate. This isn't an aspect we'd have to add, but I usually find it a little more fun that way (especially if soulmate denial is involved) Anywho, onto the list:

-Tattoo aus
--When two soulmates make eye contact/touch for the first time they develop two tattoos that would, if drawn out, interlock with each other
--Each soulmate has a black and white tattoo of what their soulmate is most passionate about. Once person A sees the tattoo of person B, B's tattoo becomes colored, and half the bond is formed. The only way to complete it is to have B see A's tattoo, which would color it.
--Each soulmate has tattoos that match. Upon discovering that they both have the matching tattoo and that they are soulmates the bond is formed. It is possible for a partial bond to form with this one as well, because if only person A sees that they have a tattoo that matches person B and B doesn't see it and isn't notified, they wouldn't know.
--The first thing a person's soulmate will say to them is tattooed on them somewhere (usually wrist/arm/hand). I found this post on it that, if you like this one, might make it a little more interesting: You know that soulmate AU trope where the first... | Weird Sex Consultant
--Similar to the one right above, but this time, the first thing a person thinks about their soulmate is what is tattooed on them (Again, could be interesting if we were to do the whole denial thing. They ignore each other as though they want nothing to do with them but something like "damn they're hot" is tattooed on their arm X'D)

-Eyesight aus
--Soulmates cannot see any color (black and white vision) until they make eye contact/touch for the first time
--Each soulmate can only see a certain range of colors (can vary from couple to couple. Maybe person A only sees yellows and person B sees blues and purples. person C sees red, orange and red while person D sees purple blue and green), but when they touch their soulmate they can see both their colors and their soulmates (so person A would be able to see yellow, blue and purple, while that's also what B sees). The longer they touch, the longer they can see the other's colors.
--Soulmates can only see the world in the color of their soulmate's eyes (person A has green eyes so person B only sees green) until they first make eye contact/touch.

-Skin aus
--Anything one person writes on themselves shows up on their soulmates as well (can also include tattoos, so if one person gets a tattoo so does their soulmate)
--Any injury (bruises, cuts, scars) shows up on the others skin. It's optional if the pain that goes with the injury is felt by both soulmates as well. (this one is really easily combine-able with the one above)
--Any lie a person tells shows up on their soulmate's skin

-Other aus
--People are born with the same finger print as their soulmate (I usually never consider this one, but it would be interesting if we were rping Criminal minds, just imagine people hacking employee databases to see if they could find someone with their matching fingerprint since they have to give those when working for the FBI)
--Soulmates have identical hand writing (this one would definitely be one to pair up with at least one other, it probably isn't substantial enough on its own)

If you're still looking, I am interested on the tattoos. Either then having matching Tattoos or the one where they are black and white and then turn colored.

If you're still looking, I am interested on the tattoos. Either then having matching Tattoos or the one where they are black and white and then turn colored.
Awesome! PM me and we can discuss and plan more ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.