1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fandom, yaoi, modern, magical, undertale, apocalyptic, furry, anime
Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for a few roleplay partners who are into the same fandoms as I am or would like to roleplay what I do. Some of the fandoms, not many people roleplay or have gotten out of the fandom at a certain point. Now, I suppose I should introduce myself! My name is Hope, I'm 28 years old from the United States of America. I'm on almost all the time, except when I'm at work or having to do other things! As for the length at which I roleplay, I do a paragraph or two, then again, I do try to match my partners if they prefer more or less.
I also prefer my roleplays to last a long time, so I want a long term partner and some slow burn.

Here are the pairings. There won't be much in the way of Canon X OC, but if there is then if you want to do that, then cool.

I suppose I should start with the rules and all that other stuff, so here goes.

Facts/Preferences
- I'm not very picky on post length, hell it can be one sentence or a few paragraphs and I will do my best to do the same.
- I'm not too picky on pairings, I mostly roleplay M X M and some M X F. I wouldn't mind some F X F if you prefer though.
- I roleplay in the third person, I don't do that script stuff...you are free to do that if you want...but don't expect the same, sorry.
- I'm not too picky about what we do in the RP, though I do prefer rping in Private Messages.
- I don't mind if you want to get to know me more, we can talk while we roleplay, that's cool!
- I only roleplay 1 on 1
- Mpreg is welcome as long as it's not a human male becoming pregnant. Examples would be an alien or a monster.

Fandoms

Invader Zim
*Dib X Zim
Dib X OC
Zim X OC
Red X Purple
Irken OC X Irken OC
Vortian OC X Vortian OC
Irken OC X Vortian OC
Irken OC X Human OC
Zim / Dib Friendship

Undertale
*Underfell Papyrus X Swap Papyrus
Underfell Sans X Swap Papyrus
Underfell Sans X Underfell Papyrus
Papyrus X Mettaton
Gaster X Grillby
Gaster X Sans
Sans X Frisk
Sans X Underfell Papyrus
Frisk X Chara
Any Sans X OC (As long as I'm familiar with the AU)
Any Papyrus X OC (As long as I'm familiar with the AU)

Rick and Morty
Rick X Morty (Any dimension, doesn't have to be 137 Rick and Morty)
Rick X OC
Morty X OC
Rick X Rick
Morty X Morty

Bob's Burgers
Tina X Zeke
Tina X Jimmy Junior
Tina X OC
Louise X Logan
Louise X OC
Gene X OC
Louise X Zeke
Zeke X Tammy

Ed Edd N Eddy
*Edd X Kevin
Eddy X OC

Psych
Shawn X Lassiter

Hey Arnold
Arnold X Helga
Arnold X OC
Helga X OC

South Park
Stan X Kyle
*Kenny X Butters
Craig X Tweek
Cartman X Kyle

Teen Titans
Beastboy X Raven
Beastboy X Robin
Starfire X Robin
Beastboy X OC

Venom
Eddy X Venom

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Grim X Mandy
Grim X OC
Mandy X OC

Transformers
Megatron X Starscream
Cyclonus X Tailgate
Rewind X Chromedome

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 or 2012 Universe)
Raph X OC
Mikey X OC
Leo X OC
Don X OC
Leo X Raph
Leo X Mikey
Leo X Don
Raph X Don
Raph X Mikey
Don X Leatherhead

Crossover pairings
Dib X Lilo
Hiccup X Jack Frost
Dexter X Blossom

Original Pairings
Furry X Furry
Neko X Human
Neko X Neko
Rich X Poor
Alien X Human
Alien X Alien
Dad X Son
Monster X Human

If you have a different pairing you want to try, just ask me.

Plots

-Dib X Lilo: Membrane is tired of his son acting the way he is, so decides to transfer his job to one in Hawaii. Dib isn't thrilled about this as he's worried about the fate of the world and unable to save it from Zim's plots. Soon he meets Lilo and they become fast friends with her and her...that's not a dog! There are aliens everywhere!

-Zim X human OC / Zim and Dib Friendship building: It's been a few years since Zim found out his mission was a lie, since then he and Dib had made a truce and are starting to become friends. Now in their third year of high school, Zim is learning so much more about the Earth...

-Edge X Stretch: Edge and Stretch barely get along, Stretch disliking Edge because he thinks Edge mistreats his brother and Edge disliking Stretch because of how lazy he is. One day Red arrives in Underswap with his injured brother, distraught because his brother got into a fight and his HP is low. (More can be added on or changed if you have ideas of your own.)

-Sans X Edge: After a genocide run Sans suddenly finds himself in Underfell after what he thought had been a reset. (This can either be after a genocide run in Underfell or what have you, we can add onto that.)

-A zombie apocalypse type-setting in Edd Edd N Eddy or the South Park Universe.

More plots to come

We can either roleplay here, Skype, Discord, E-mail, or Google docs.