Fandom Search (LF: F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Korra Quinn

Original poster
Hello and welcome!

After being away from Iwakuro for a while due to some heavy life stuff, i've come back hoping to find RP again. I'm a pretty relaxed person, sometimes shy with new people, but i definitely warm up quickly so please don't hesitate to poke me. I'm looking for females, I can play whatever you need me to to make things more fun for you, but at the end of the day if your character isn't female, i won't be able to get into it. All in all, I don't judge or pry, so as long as you can play one well, all is good! I'm definitely looking for only Fandom RPs though, if you're interested in something else, we can talk, but these exceptions will be rare and far between, please understand!

Repeating;

- Looking for Female characters
- Will play any gender
- Fandom Only
- Any Smut to Plot Ratio
- Please have fun!

Onto Business though! While I can do Cannon x Cannon, I'm happier doubling with each of us doing an OC x Cannon, but in truth convincing me won't be hard. You might wonder why I only wrote what I'm looking for, the answer is because if it exists and I know it, I'll be willing to play it for you if you like. I'm flexible so please pick your favorite, i'll rarely find myself unable to accommodate you.

Stars for liking!

=Disney=
Frozen (LF Anna or Elsa**)
Moana (LF Moana)
Maleficent (LF Maleficent)

=Comics=
DC (LF Powergirl***** or Wonderwoman)
Avengers (LF Black Widow** or Scarlett Witch)

=Video Games=
Dragon Age Origins (LF Morrigan** or leliana)
Dragon Age Inquisition (LF Cassandra**)
The Witcher (LF Yennifer**, Ciri** or Trish**)
Pokemon (LF Serena*, Iris, Dawn, Shauna*, May*, Elesa, Skyla, Roxie, Maylene )
League of Legends (LF Anything but Yordles*****)
SMT Persona 4 (LF Naoto**, Chie** or Yukiko)
Starcraft I & II (LF Kerrigan***** or Nova**)
Tomb Raider (LF Lara**)

=Cartoons=
Avatar (LF Katara***** or Azula***)
Legend of Korra (LF Korra***)
Ben 10 (LF Gwen**)

=Anime=

Naruto (LF Hinata**, Sakura, Ino or Tenten*)
Bleach (LF Yoruichi***, Soifon, Halibel**)
One Piece (LF Nami**, Robin**)

=Runner Ups=
((These ones aren't my best but are on the table I'll be a bit more firm in what I want from them!))

Harry Potter
Any Other Disney Movie
Teen Titans

These are only the ones I can think of, the list of Fandoms I know surely aren't limited to this, but these are the ones I know best for sure! If you're looking for something else, it never hurts to ask? Whether you give me a poke or not though, i do wish you all a good day and a free cookie!​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Iona and Marianne
day two of my epic journey for RP partners.

Day three-- no, day two perhaps of my journey for RP partners, the road is long but i persevere!

How about Kingdom Hearts?

Also... I want my promised cookie. XD

Hey thereI I think we would be great partners! I'd love to play Black Widow/Natasha for you! My knowledge is limited to the movies but I can do some reading up! I was wondering if you'd be willing to double up and play Steve for my female OC? Let me know if you're interested or shoot me a PM! :3

As always I am still looking! Added a bit more, mixed things up too!

I'd love to do a Frozen rp with you! <3 I usually rp Anna--despite being blonde, lol.

Added a few more, and some runner ups that might be popular question mark? o.o let's see how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.