1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
Hello everyone I'm Nomad-22 but please feel free to call me Nomad. Before I get started here are some ground rules from me.

1) To be honest I'm not into smut RPs. However, if there is romance(I prefer MxF) in a thread that we're rping together the relationship can be referenced(fade into black) and such but again no smut. Although I would prefer to focus on character development when it comes to IC relationships especially in friendship/comradeship or family bonds.

2) Adventure/action whether it be set in sci fi or fantasy are fine with me. Like in the Star Wars or Dragon Age series. Also don't mind drama and comedy mixed in the stories. In fact I'm in favor of such a combination.

3) Can't do full-scale horror stories just not my cup of tea to be quite honest.

4) As for my pace of posting, it can vary from fast to slow depending on the situation in rl. If running into extended delays on my end or lost interest I'll let you know. Feel free to do the same.

5) I can write from two to several more paragraphs. Don't worry I'm not a grammar elitist that demands complete perfection. Because honestly my writing style has its faults and so I have no right to judge others for it. But please no one liners. Two paragraphs would be more than acceptable.

6) Also I will only roleplay with partners who are in their 20s or up.

Now let's get to the fun part…

For this occasion I'm up for a Fire Emblem roleplay, specifically in the Fódlan setting. The story concept will take place in pre time-skip and has some AU elements. Depending on what is agreed upon between us this story will involve either all three classes or one class(preferably the Golden Deer if so) or one small group(the House leaders, each with one classmate and the Professor).

Anyway our heroes would be on an expedition for wilderness training in the Oghma Mountains. However, they encounter zealots of the Western Church forcing them to investigate the area that will lead the group to a remote and mysterious community with a long buried secret. One that could threaten the very survival of Fódlan itself…

This story would take place after Flayn was rescued and before the Battle of the Eagle and Lion.

Think of it like a DLC set in pre-timeskip like the Cindered Shadows story was.

For characters I can handle Byleth(Male or Female), Marianne and maybe Claude(unless you want to roleplay him I'm quite fine with that.) You can take your pick of the House Leaders and whoever else you prefer. For any other canon characters we can share them as NPCs, taking turns.

Of course I'm open to discuss these factors and other elements of the story in detail should you be interested and we can work out it together.

Last edited: