1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fandom rp's

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by chibili, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been a while since I actually posted on this site...I've made myself only take 3 or 4 rp's for the past few months since it takes forever for me to actually find an rp that interests me, especially fandoms that I feel comfortable rping and knowing I wont mess up on. The list of fandoms I rp are as follows.

Ed, Edd, N' Eddy: KevEdd, RolfXEd

Teen Titans: BeastboyXRaven, RobinXBeastboy (No way in hell will I rp BeastboyXTerra, I hate her.)

Rise of the Guardians: JackXBunny

South Park: KennyXButters, StanXKyle

How to Train Your Dragon: HiccupXTuff, HiccupXHuman Toothless, DagurXHiccup

Soul Eater: SoulXKid, KidXMale Crona, SoulXBlack Star, KidXBlack Star

Courage the Cowardly Dog: KatzXCourage

Psych: ShawnXLassie

Homestuck: JohnXKarkat, JohnXDave, GamzeeXTavros, DaveXTerezi

Bleach: GrimmjowXIchigo, AizenXIchigo, IkkakuXYumichika

One Piece: ZoroXLuffy, SanjiXZoro

Hey Arnold: ArnoldXHelga

How to Train Your Dragon and Rise of The Guardians crossover: HiccupXJack

HTTYD and Brave Crossover: HiccupXMerida

#1 chibili, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
  2. GrimmjowXIchigo! Always wanted to do this!!

3. Sweet, I haven't rped bleach in a while :) You want to rp via thread or the messages?

4. Thread, but don't you wanna pm me so we can work out a plot, I don't really rp fandoms series wise.

5. Would love to do the HTTYD x Brave one ! Thought that would be a cool pairing for a while now :)

6. If we can think of an interesting plot, I think I would be interested in giving a Helga/Arnold roleplay a try, if you're still open to it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.