1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
I'm online most of the time now. Only when I sleep am I not active. I may be online, but I'm probably not active from 6:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST or so. I sleep around that time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Smutty, Yaoi, Yuri, Fantasy, Modern, History.
Hello!

I'm still new to this site and have been for a couple of months and I've been craving fandom RP's for certain TV shows, animes, movies, or video games! I do double up with CanonxOC RPs!
Here is a color code to tell you a few things:
Red means prefers to RP MxF and will play female role.
Blue means prefers to RP MxM and will play male role.
Purple means it can be MxM or MxF.
Below I have provided a list of what I usually RP:

Tv Shows:
  • The Walking Dead (Oc's crush could be Daryl Dixon or Rick Grimes)
(Yes, I know short list for TV Shows. Not much of a TV watcher.)

Animes:

• Bleach (Oc's crush usually Ichigo Kurosaki. Can change depending on mood. I have seen all seasons and movies.)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Oc's crush usually Roy Mustang, could change.)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Oc's crush is usually is Roy Mustang, Greed (second Greed), Edward Elric, or Ling Yao.)
  • Death Note (Oc's crush is always Light Yagami. Never changed.)
  • Vampire Knight (Oc's crush is usually Kaname Kuran or Zero Kiryu. Possibly Akatsuki Kain.)
  • Black Butler (Oc's crush is either Sebastian Michaelis or Claude Faustus.)
  • Junjou Romantica [Yaoi Anime] (Nowaki Kusama is Oc's crush usually or Akihiko Usami) (MxM RP only)
  • Sekai Ichi Hatsuki [Yaoi Anime] (Oc's crush is usually Takano Masamune.) (MxM RP only)
  • Hybrid Child [Yaoi Anime] (Oc's crush is usually Hazuki.) (MxM RP only)
Video Games

• Resident Evil (Leon S. Kennedy, Jake Muller, or Chris Redfield are usually my OC's crushes. Depending on mood.)
  • Assassin's Creed (Ezio Auditore, Arno Dorian, Shay Cormac, or Jacob Frye are usually my OC's crushes. It depends on my mood.)
  • InFamous Second Son (Oc's crush is always Good Karma Delsin Rowe. Will not change.)

YouTubers
  • Markiplier
  • jacksepticeye
  • John Wolfe (Used to be HarshlyCritical)
I hope to find more RP partners. Also, don't afraid to leave me a private comment to discuss an RP we could do!
Happy Roleplaying!

Last edited:
I have a strange request and feel free to say no. But, if I played Roy Mustang for your OC, would you mind doing Cannon/Cannon playing Ed for Alphonse? It's a stretch and I'm aware you put on your list you're looking for cannon/oc, but I thought I should just take a shot in the dark and ask just in case. Thank you! ^^

I have a strange request and feel free to say no. But, if I played Roy Mustang for your OC, would you mind doing Cannon/Cannon playing Ed for Alphonse? It's a stretch and I'm aware you put on your list you're looking for cannon/oc, but I thought I should just take a shot in the dark and ask just in case. Thank you! ^^
Honestly I wouldn't mind giving it a try. As long as someone plays CannonxOC for me, I can do whatever the other person wants as long as they just ask.

Honestly I wouldn't mind giving it a try. As long as someone plays CannonxOC for me, I can do whatever the other person wants as long as they just ask.
I can definitely do Cannon/Oc for you! I have the same kind of philosophy of 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' :D

Reactions: Cks1198
I can definitely do Cannon/Oc for you! I have the same kind of philosophy of 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' :D
I like the way you think!
Leave me a private message and we can talk!

Reactions: Cassie-Roll