1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fandom, yaoi, modern, magical, undertale, apocalyptic, furry, anime
Hello everyone, I'm here in search of someone to fill the void of roleplaying with me. I've been limiting myself to two rpers and I realize I sort of want a few more, anyway~

Ya'll can call me ZadZap or Hope, as I do normally go by those two names, I'm in my late 20's and I've been rping for the past six years. I do write one liners but I have been doing better in writing paragraphs, though I admit that I do tend to spill off into one liners. I do hope you at least give me a chance to improve if you don't like how I'm rping at least and not ghost me...I hate that and it makes me feel like I'm not worth rping with at all...

My availability ranges these days since I've started cart pushing at work...especially during the holidays so I'm not going to be as available as much as I used to be. BUT I will reply on the daily and sometimes multiple times a day, if you, my partner needs an update on my work schedule I will provide you with the schedule for the next week as I usually know it by Friday.

Now, onto the nitty gritty rping factoids and all that, I mostly rp fandoms as original doesn't seem to ever go well, but I will give it a chance if that's hat you want.

• Fandoms only...but if persuaded I will do an original rp.
  • One liners to paragraphs (please tell me your preferences and I will do my best to match.
  • Multiple replies or once a day depending on my schedule (As I said, I've been working a lot more recently and I will notify my rper of my availability, just don't expect a lot of that during the holidays.)
  • I like my rps long term, I don't like rps that just last a little while. Long rps are the best rps!
  • We can rp here in the private messages or in the forums, or Discord if you like, as I just got myself a discord recently!
Fandoms~

• Undertale
  • Ed, Edd, N' Eddy
  • Invader Zim
  • South Park

• Undertale
Swap Papyrus X Fell Papyrus
Swap Papyrus X Fell Sans
(these are the two I really want to do, but if you have other suggestions...I'm open)

• Ed, Edd, N' Eddy
Some KevEdd pls.

• Invader Zim
ZaDr of course.

• South Park
Kenny X Butters
Cartman X Kyle
Craig X Tweek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.