Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can say we are, Miss. I'm Mike. My associate's name his Wilson, Wilson Fisk. We just discussing our "plans" for getting off this shithole."

Mike stopped as he moved his cold eyes to meet with Sara's. The former cop wasn't a cruel or evil man, but his eyes shouls someone who had lost his soul. Someone just doing what he had to do.

"We want to build a crew. Mister Fisk here, he's a man of wealth. Money isn't everything to all people, but to most. Take from an old man. Now, since you're here, you have three choices. If you don't need the money, maybe getting out of here is reason enough One, your in. Two, you're out and you walk away for now, or three, well we all know what three is. So here it is, I'm putting you on the spot. If you're loyal to us, we're loyal to you. That's the way I am."

Mike stopped as the Rabbit came back with his "Surprise"

"Well, this is just fucking great! We need to get this started now or never, Fisk."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @OrlandoBloomers

Last edited:
Once her hand came in to shake his own, his grip tightened like a vise before she pulled away. "Good call." His voice rumbled, cold and harsh. As soon as the last syllable died on his lips, Frank yanked her in, intending to pull Michiko right into a vicious left hook to her skull to daze her, knock her right to the ground. If successful, he drew his knife with remarkable speed, aiming to plunge it deep into her skull. The announcement and rumbling were just meaningless noise right now as far as he's concerned.

All that matters right now is that this piece of shit has to die.

@Takumi

Village- near Homestead A and the Well

Falling to the ground from the blow, it took Michiko a second or two to roll out of the way once Frank brought his knife down. She would then attempt to use her leg to sweep his feet from under him. If successful she'd stand and grab her ration pack and the "weapon" given to her off the ground and use whatever small opportunity she'd have to run towards the woods, not bothering to stick around for too long. Not really caring about her bleeding nose or the fact that the sun was going down signaling the end of the day. She wasn't going to test her luck in a fist match with Frank, at least not now anyway.

'Nice try Frank, but if I die here I don't plan to die this soon.' she thought, scowling as she ran.

@C.T. @Atomyk @into the woods

• Love
Reactions: C.T.
Nathan Drake: Helicopter
Nate looked across the open field only to see the wreckage of a downed helicopter.... and the figure of a person. "Oh crap." Nate looked for some cover to hide only to find known. It was a plain open field, and he was in the middle of it. If I can see him, then he can see me. I doubt I can kill him and nor do I want to..... Lets try the diplomatic strategy.

Nate quickly put away his scythe and raised his hand above his head. He knew it was a risky strategy. He could easily meet a totally deranged killer who would kill him on sight; yet it could be a reasonable person. The possibilities and risks were endless. Yet despite them all, Nate moved forward. He had faced many challenges before and always seemed to get out of it. Maybe it would happen again here.

"HELLO PERSON OVER THERE! I COME IN PEACE!"

@Atomyk and @Krieg walking over to the helicopter talk with Daisy.

Has stick made his way to the Lighthouse the first thing he'd notice were noises coming from inside, listening to it it seemed like there were other contestants going through formalities. Thinking it'd be best to try to get a better grasp on the others before introduction he would attempt to climb up the outside of the Lighthouse as he continued listening in on the conversation.

@york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk

Johnson, Mysterious Building, Second Floor > Third Floor

"Ugh," Johnson groaned, rubbing his throbbing temple. He drifted in and out of conscious as if he had one too many drinks. Eventually his mind sobered up immediately registering the hard ground. From what the marine sergeant could tell he was on his bum. Another thing he noticed was a object weighting down on his neck and feeling around, it was a collar. Then he opened his eyes to see nothing more than a gray room made out of concentrate with a single monitor. Shortly after, the screen fuzzed to life to show a pure white rabbit in fancy clothing that looked like it was a Chinese Emperor clothing. It took Johnson's mind a moment to process just what he was seeing, but once the initial shock wore off, he wasn't all that surprised that a rabbit had thrown them into a game to the death and only one could survive...

Alright, Johnson was worried now. Some alien rabbit apparently watched too much Hunger Games or Battle Royale and wanted a live game. To make matters worse, they all had explosive collars that if messed with would explode. In fact, the rabbit also told him that if nobody died within twenty four hours, they all died! No one would win! But at least Mr. Snowball had left them with some supplies and a toy.

Yep, Johnson hadn't even met the alien in person and already he hated it. If, no, when the Good Lord gave him the chance, Johnson would extract retribution upon the bastard. First though, he needed to survive, gather allies(if possible), and then come up with a plan on how to get rid of this collar. He assumed just diving head first into water wouldn't work like in the movies to short circuit the explosives. He needed someone with actual bomb disarming experience.

With everything set, even if it was simple, Johnson rose up despite his body not wanting to get up as if it was suffering from a hangover. He moved to the case and supplies quickly digging through it. Typical survival stuff, but the weapon he had received was a grappling hook...

Maybe he could smack fools from a distance? Maybe...

He then looked over himself and let out a groan. Mr. Snowball was smart enough to strip him of all of his combat gear leaving only the cameo uniform he had on during the invasion of Earth. Johnson was going to make rabbit stew after this.

Now that the marine had everything, Johnson looked around to see two sets of stairs on either side. He would want a good vantage point so he choose to go to the third floor. He would slowly creep up the stairs, acknowledging that someone could be inside the building he was.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Other Game Murderers peeps in building

Red Hood/Jason Todd-Woods(River)-Hideo

Yet another surprise, though not as bad as the one from before. Jason wasn't going to mince words. If he wanted it, than this guy would have been either dead from drowning/neck wound or maybe blown up if Jason was feeling particularly malicious. But this guy seemed to have a decent head on his shoulders and realized that making enemies with the guy who had gotten the jump on you and made clear his capability to murder you wasn't the wisest of plans.

"Heh, glad you see it my way. Keep thinking like that? We won't have any problems."

Jason wasn't naive to think that everyone on this island wouldn't be in favor of murdering everybody else. Which is why Jason's response was a double-edged sword. As long as Hideo kept thinking that then Jason wouldn't have any reason to dispose of him. It also meant that the two of them could put their heads together and overcome whatever any would-be 'contestant' on this island threw at them. At this point Jason would have decided exploring the rest of the woods was as good an idea as any. But he briefly froze up as Hideo pulled out the playing cards.

"..."

No matter how hard Jason tried to suppress them, the memories came flooding back. Whether or not if he wanted them too. The sound of his maniacal laughter, the swinging of the crowbar, and the 'calling card' he left whenever he escaped from Bruce and him.

efe5df96432c72cbdd6634be13351944.jpg

"Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Not wanting to give Hideo any reason to suspect his mental stability, Jason turned away from him and the cards. If he stared at them any longer he was liable to tear them to shreds. That would leave Hideo completely defenseless and it'd also make Jason out to have serious anger issues. He could go without his potential partner thinking that. Keeping his head down, Jason started back off for the woods with his hands in his pockets.

"..Yeah. You can give someone a nasty paper cut. That's for sure. C'mon then, Hideo. Ain't no point standing around if we're still not sure if we're the only ones wandering around these parts."

mqdefault.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies

-Hideo Kawamura[Woods(River)/Red Hood]-

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Right..."

With that said, Hideo proceeded to follow Jason, slipping his deck of cards into his pockets. He wasn't sure on how they'll figure out on why this was all happening, but maybe with this alliance, it should work out hopefully. Hideo found himself somewhat missing his life back at that tournament, being partnered up with a living computer virus. Wiruko wasn't all that bad, swearing to protect his life due to their connection. Yet, he wasn't sure on what would happen to her if he were to die...

So how was he going to make use out of himself here? When it came to dealing with those that truly accepted this twisted game's conditions? There was one way that Hideo could try and defend himself, considering that it worked against the leading player of the Holy Demonic Grail tournament and a vampire out to turn him. He knew he didn't possess anything "special" in him, but for some reason, people did get intimidated by his looks.

The Mystic Eyes, the vampire he faced called it. Again, he was pretty sure he wasn't born with something that absurd, and that maybe living alone for so long pretty much made that look a staple of his own being. The eyes of a cold-hearted killer, from what Minako described him to be when he first met her. He could bluff to those that wanted to kill him, say that he's killed tons of people before, and he would have to cross his fingers and hope to the living gods above that it ends up with them backing off instead of them retaliating back immediately.

Just by thinking this much alone, it drained the once "stay-at-home" loser. Well, thankfully it sounded like they were the only ones in the forest. ... the key words being "sounded" and "like."

@T.O.M.

Woods

With the materials gathered, making a stone axe was possible. The Survivor would find no vines in these woods, but plenty of ample branches would be available.

The forest was large enough to mask the presence of others in the area, at least at first.

@DapperDogman
The Survivor
Woods > Ranch - Rock Formation

The Survivor gathered up a small pile of sticks, around a dozen or so, and bundled them under his arm, before realizing how dark it had gotten
He didn't really understand entirely what the rabbit had said, though he caught bits and pieces, and the one thing he knew for sure, was something important had appeared. He growls in frustration and wipes a bloodied hand over the monitor in the tree that had been talking to him, leaving a bloodied smear across the rabbit's digital face

If the rabbit wanted blood, the blood of The Survivor's prey would have to suffice for now. He wasn't called "The Murderer" after all. He was a man who killed out of necessity, and he always made full use of his prey's bodies, too. if you couldn't tell. He had a skull on his head, and an axe made from an animal bone, string and a rock. He resembled a caveman, really

With the sticks gathered, he'd begin to peel some bark from nearby trees. He was left in his tattered rags, and didn't feel too happy about the approaching night. surely he'd get cold. Some bark to make some crude coverings from would come in hand when the morning arrived

It was going to get dark soon

He bundled up his newly acquired items, and headed back to the rock formation, finding the cosy little cubby among the rocks where he had taken his quarry before. He stripped the branches of leaves, and piled them up to make a crude bed, and moved some of the larger rocks into a small pile, to help further hide himself

He quickly made several spikes from the branches, and stuck them into the ground in the narrow opening of his hiding place, just in case there was some kind of predatory animal who sniffed out the remains of his prey. Or, if someone decided he wasn't worthy of the life he'd worked so hard to cling to

He wouldn't vanish in the night, not without a fight

He lay down and draped the animal hide over himself, as a crude blanket, watching the sun's dying light, and closing his eyes, praying for the darkness that would come to shroud the world to pass quickly, and without trouble

Current Inventory:
Skullcap (Worn)
Stone Axe (Wielded, Right Hand)
Stun Baton
Smooth Rock x4
Offal x1
Raw Meat x1
Untreated Animal Hide x1
Loaf of bread x2
Tin of crackers x2
High-energy survival ration food bar x10
Mini package of corn flakes x1
Bottle of water x4
Map x1
Flashlight x1

@Atomyk

tumblr_nhub8s38FI1u4cfmfo5_250.gif

Sara did not need to think about the proposition for more than a moment
"You and I both know the smart way out of this, Mike" She muttered, removing her knife from its sheath. Looking down on it momentarily, the girl could not help but picture it....She could jab the knife into Mike's neck before he had time to react, twist, and remove. He didn't even need to feel a thing. Fisk was clearly a man of fat and muscle, but his bald scalp was merely bone; another easy attack. But that wasn't the girl she was...not anymore

"Money isn't important" Of course it wasn't; she was in a longstanding relationship with a billionaire "Stay alive is. Working together is the only way any of us will survive this game, you're right about that. Count me in."

There was no time for sentiment, no hand shaking or pep talks, only action. Usually the girl would never go into combat without truly knowing who she would be fighting alongside, but beggars could not be choosers; she could only hope to be pleasantly surprised by any skill they might have. Stabbing her blade into the corner of the map, Ta-er began to talk.

"We need to use our heads, develop a strategy" She extended her index finger, pointing towards the new island "As tempting as a 'New Weapon' is, that area is going to be a blood bath pretty soon. Everyone will be rushing there, and everyone will be dying there. We'd be better of staying on this side of the island" Her finger moved across the map back their current sector. "From here, we can search for the weaker players, take them out before they have a chance to form any alliances. We could also take control of the lighthouse; it's a great vantage point, we'd be able to see the entire island from there."

latest

"My name is Ta-er Al-Asfer. You can call me Sara Lance. If not, you can call me the Canary"

"You can say we are, Miss. I'm Mike. My associate's name his Wilson, Wilson Fisk. We just discussing our "plans" for getting off this shithole."

Mike stopped as he moved his cold eyes to meet with Sara's. The former cop wasn't a cruel or evil man, but his eyes shouls someone who had lost his soul. Someone just doing what he had to do.

"We want to build a crew. Mister Fisk here, he's a man of wealth. Money isn't everything to all people, but to most. Take from an old man. Now, since you're here, you have three choices. If you don't need the money, maybe getting out of here is reason enough One, your in. Two, you're out and you walk away for now, or three, well we all know what three is. So here it is, I'm putting you on the spot. If you're loyal to us, we're loyal to you. That's the way I am."

Mike stopped as the Rabbit came back with his "Surprise"

"Well, this is just fucking great! We need to get this started now or never, Fisk."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @OrlandoBloomers
@Orlando Bloomers

Mabel Pines
South Side
Mysterious Building >>> Woods

"Ughhh... What the heck...?" mumbled a soft female voice as it's owner finally stirred from her unnatural 'slumber'. At first, the brunette found herself unable to so much as open her eyes - either that, or she just didn't care to. At least, that was how it was for the first few moments of her unawareness. Then, her eyes slowly fluttered open partially, and the grogginess and sick feeling finally set in. "Blugh... That must've been some kinda party last night...."

---Flashback to not-actually-the-night-before---

"Waddles, what are you doing? This is a very important meeting! Drinking that apple cider could completely destroy your integrity and reputation!" cried a certain Pines, sounding distraught and almost disappointed. In just a moment, she was tapping her foot impatiently, holding her hand out with an annoyed look in the other's direction. "C'mon, hand it over. You know you can't keep that," she stated. There was a sound of discontent from her counterpart, but the girl persisted until the apple cider was slid to her over the tabletop.

A grin spread itself across her face as she snatched up the glass, holding it in the air victoriously. "Haha! It's mine, now!" the brunette declared with pride.

"Oink!!" came the horrified- nay, disgusted -response from her Sus friend.

"Hey - you might be one smart guy, but you know what happens when you drink this stuff. Besides..." the female continued, moving to plop down in a seat in front of some sort of 'organized' mess spread all over her desk. "Now... If you'll excuse me, Mr. Waddles, I need this so I can stay up to finish these desig--"

Thud!

...Yeah. She was already out cold.

-----

Sighing softly at the recollection(that wasn't even the night prior, but rather something that happened years ago and was thus totally unrelated), the brunette finally shook herself awake, forcing the sleep and grogginess away as she slowly climbed to her feet. "Hm... Waddles?" she tried calling. Nothing. "..Brobro?" Still, nothing. "Grunkle Stan? Anyone?" And, yet again, her voice was met by mere silence. Sighing once more and placing a hand on her hip, the young woman shook her head. "Rude not to reply when someone calls," she commented, though it wasn't at all a serious comment. However, after having her attention captivated by that adorable little rabbit.....

....She was screwed.

It took no time to find the materials left for her, though she was a bit concerned. If this was a game, surely everyone wouldn't really die, right? It must've been like paintball, or something! Yeah.... No crazy stuff would happen here like it had with Bill Cipher. This wasn't anything to worry about. Keeping that in mind, the female sifted through her items curiously, searching hopefully for her grappling hook and or bedazzling tools. Maybe even her extra sweaters. But what she saw.... No, what she saw was completely horrifying. Disgusting. Downright inhumane!

Not only were there no sweaters, bedazzling guns, or grappling hooks - there was also a complete fashion abomination: a completely plain, boring vest! And not like the cool kind of vest Dipper had - just a dumb one. No way that Mabel could let that slide! So, naturally, instead of putting the vest on... She just grabbed it with the rest of her supplies, gathering them up in a bunch with a deep breath. That didn't keep the smile off of her face, though. "Haha, Dip is gonna be soooo jealous when he hears about this..."

There was a long silence, and Mabel didn't dare voice what she was thinking. ...I wish he was here. "Ugh, bad Mabel. Focus..." Forcing herself to think a little more seriously, the woman cautiously started out of the mysterious building, having no idea what she was looking for or where she was going.. Even though there was a map in her supplies. Pfft, using that would just put a damper on her adventurous spirit. So, blindly and obliviously, though with surprising confidence, the woman set off into the woods.

Anything was better than that totally bland building. Seriously, who was the interior designer there??​

Scooby Doo- Caves>>> Crashed Helicoptor
Scooby stopped and sniffed the air for a brief moment. There were some crackers nearby and he was getting hungry and didn't want to go into his own pack. Maybe Mr. Psycho Old Man was gone and he could peek outside to find where that smell was coming from. Hopefully, it was a friendly person and not someone who wanted to slit his throat open and kill him. He had already one unhinged man, but maybe the rest of the gang were scattered here and he could get a Scooby Snack. He followed the trail and paused as he looked over and saw the crashed helicoptor and someone else who looked like they had came from the caves possibly. He walked towards them, hoping that this wasn't a stupid plan. Well, he did just say he was peaceful, he should be just fine.

@Ramboing

tumblr_mt32f5otc91rk1fkdo1_500.jpg

Daisy Fitzroy

Crashed Helicopter ---> Gazebo

Armed with that primitive machete fashioned out of the shattered steel of a helicopter blade, wrapped with her own scarf as a makeshift handle, Daisy Fitzroy took in a deep breath through her noise. Echoes of sounds danced around her, from wildlife to rustling vegetation. Every creek, every bush, every tree, every bird and critter around her- Daisy felt that. Not in the literal sense, of course, she was no special person. But something about it harbored back to home, back when times were simple, back when Columbia felt like a true heaven in the skies.

It was sad, but alas, she knew the path that needed to be taken for that city.

Booker DeWitt died for that cause, the so-called False Prophet by those ultraconservative, foul, bigoted, evangelical, capitalist Founders. Columbia, in all of her glory and reverence, did not deserve such a foul population. As much as Daisy wanted peace, as much as she wanted a world where all was happy, red banners of revolution were the only way to strive for change in her dark, weary eyes. She could still recall walking down those slums of Fink's Industries, watching supporters of the Founders lynched, tortured, beaten, harassed, and cast out from their own homes. They deserve it, for all the mistreatment and all the torture, yet Daisy always wondered if Vox themselves were in the wrong. In striving for change and equality, ironically, the Vox turned to blind, populist vengeance- a reign of terror.

"We all carry our burdens, amen." she whispered, her moment of quiet, solemn pondering interrupted by the rustling of grass and the shouting of a voice.

"SHIT!" Fitzroy exclaimed, not even looking behind her, dashing away from the Crashed Helicopter. Having already put some distance behind her, the revolutionary leader did not stop running, pulling out of her pockets with her free left hand a stick of dynamite. Granted, it wasn't lit, but with a little charm and forceful claims Daisy could easily enforce the idea that she would be willing to blow herself up if it meant her possible death.

Abandoning her possible fortified home, Daisy hastily made her way to the Gazebo, panting and wheezing, her chest heaving up in down from her full-fledged, desperate sprint away from the crashed helicopter.

@Atomyk @Ramboing @LuckycoolHawk9

Woods

Michiko's rush into the woods would probably be heard by others in the area if they were on high alert. With night approaching, sounds sometimes dismissed during the day could seem so much more dangerous.

Thankfully for Michiko, she would happen to come across a lone suitcase and survival pack in the woods. Whose could this be?

@Hospes @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

---

Lighthouse

A couple of scattered windows would allow Stick to travel a bit up the lighthouse, but going past the half-way point would be impossible as the wall smoothed out. It would be unlikely for the others to hear the attempt through the thick walls of the building.

@Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york

---

Ranch - Rock Formation

As night approached, the seemingly still island seemed to buzz with activity. Animal cries could be heard from the woods, though it was nothing seemingly out of the ordinary. With his preparations, it would be hard for one to catch The Survivor unaware throughout the night.

@DapperDogman

---

Gazebo

With no one stopping her, Daisy would come across the base of the hill where the gazebo sat in no time. Though seemingly no one was around, the woman would find a crossbow bolt suddenly embed itself into the ground before her feet. Examining the gazebo situated above would reveal someone crouching low and just about out of sight.

A woman's voice would call out, "Get out of here!"

@Krieg

---

Port - Records Building

A peruse through the documents in the building would reveal nothing reliable. Information about the island was non-existent, as was any recorded info about this port or its purpose. Whether this island was once a public or private space would be ultimately unclear.

A map sat on one of the walls, some light Japanese text spattering it. One who could read the language would find it was almost identical to the maps in your survival packs.

@Jeremi @Verite @The Silver Paladin

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Woods

Michiko grabbed both items, and once she was sure she was a good distance from Frank she'd take a moment to look in the suitcase to see what goodies were in it while her breathing calmed some. Deciding that hiding in some bushes would be best in case someone else was in the woods that she wouldn't want to run into.

tumblr_mzpqfsMUfs1s0l4jxo1_500.gif

'I hope my nose isn't broken...' she thought while wiping the blood away as best she could. With a shake of her head she began to take out the earnings she wore and any other jewelry that was left on her person when they dumped her here, just in case it made too much noise.

'Now to see what's in here. Hopefully it'll be something I can actually use in a tough spot.'

@Atomyk @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @peeps in the woods

Leo Barnes - Mysterious building, Second Floor - Johnson

The annual Purge. An event so barbaric that it's taken advantage of in a way that it's no longer an event. It's just two human instincts let free: Survival, for the weak willed, and Survival of the fittest, for the strong willed. It showed both the fear of the small and the pride of the large. But their were middle grounds for some people. Neither fear or pride, but of anguish. One where they wanted to stay safe, but where they wanted to be fulfilled. The murder of your next door neighbor or the murder of a stranger. Leo wasn't for either. Leo was wanting the murder of the drunk driver. The drunk driver who killed his son. It didn't matter whether anything around him would affect his vehicle or him, but Leo had to kill the bastard.

7 PM. Start of The Purge. Leo's time to rise. Except something clicked in him not to. An uncanny feeling of sleep... Maybe an hour's worth. He'd have time. And as he closed his eyes to slumber, Leo was unaware of anything happening around him.

-

"Jesus... Where am I?" The feeling of concrete, and a certain weight on his hips. Batons? Night sticks? He didn't know, not until he stood up from the concrete, slowly and groaning as he dusted off his clothing. Leo looked down at himself to see everything intact. "Well, at least they left me with my clothes... Whoever the fuck brought me here." Leo once again checked the black overcoat for the sight of weapons and this time did fine them. Batons. He didn't really know the actual name for it, and he didn't care as the sight of some holographic television as if though it was straight from the movies came to life. Telling him what he needs to do, what he's wearing, and how to survive.

Leo once again looked down at his neck, feeling the bomb collar carefully with his fingers. "Shit... Shit, shit, shit!" He didn't give a damn whether he was spotted But the anger flowed through him, and he should have been. "Damn Purgers got me... Fuck." He breathed in deeply, controlling himself to an extent as he sighed. Leo grabbed the pack of survival gear, and began walking to the third floor as he hear steps... Light, But definitely heard from the quiet, enclosed, entrapped building.

purge-grillo-2.gif

Leo did a slow turn before slowly taking out the Hondas as he stared behind him. "... Who's there?" He said in a light tone, hands wrapped tightly around the Tonfas ready to run and strike.
@Archwar

Woods

Inside the suitcase was a single weapon.

i3YoYJv.jpg

An AK-47. The suitcase held enough ammo to unload the weapon four times.

@Takumi

Village- near Homestead A and the Well

Falling to the ground from the blow, it took Michiko a second or two to roll out of the way once Frank brought his knife down. She would then attempt to use her leg to sweep his feet from under him. If successful she'd stand and grab her ration pack and the "weapon" given to her off the ground and use whatever small opportunity she'd have to run towards the woods, not bothering to stick around for too long. Not really caring about her bleeding nose or the fact that the sun was going down signaling the end of the day. She wasn't going to test her luck in a fist match with Frank, at least not now anyway.

'Nice try Frank, but if I die here I don't plan to die this soon.' she thought, scowling as she ran.

@C.T. @Atomyk @into the woods

Woods

Michiko grabbed both items, and once she was sure she was a good distance from Frank she'd take a moment to look in the suitcase to see what goodies were in it while her breathing calmed some. Deciding that hiding in some bushes would be best in case someone else was in the woods that she wouldn't want to run into.

'I hope my nose isn't broken...' she thought while wiping the blood away as best she could. With a shake of her head she began to take out the earnings she wore and any other jewelry that was left on her person when they dumped her here, just in case it made too much noise.

'Now to see what's in here. Hopefully it'll be something I can actually use in a tough spot.'

Woods

Inside the suitcase was a single weapon.

i3YoYJv.jpg

An AK-47. The suitcase held enough ammo to unload the weapon four times.

@Takumi
He had followed soon after, the leg sweep not even close to enough to deter him from his one man crusade against her type of people. Not at a running pace, that would have alerted her to his pursuit, but with a methodical stride, following the sounds of her thudding footfalls as she ran and the trail of blood drops freefalling from her bloody nose. Criminals...always so cowardly. They think running is enough. Didn't work for Grotto. Don't think it'll work for you, Michiko. Jungle survival and quiet wood navigation is Marine basic training 101. He actually cracked a slight smirk at that, though it faded swiftly. Those were good but dead days.

Frank ceased moving, the sound of a bush rustling, faint but unmistakable. That drew his attention. He slowly peeked around the tree he stood behind, eyes narrowing in a squint. The clicking of a suitcase opening...but what was inside? Frank gritted his teeth, hunkering down to simply observe of what he was now up against. Better than rushing in blind.

tumblr_o4q2g7KucW1ttmes9o6_250.png

@Atomyk @Takumi

Nathan Drake: Helicopter
Well that wasn't the first time a woman ran out on me.... It all happened pretty quickly. As Nate walked up to the site, a figure rapidly dashed away. He couldn't tell who it was, but all he could tell that it was some woman. It was disappointing honestly for him. Nate had made himself so open, yet the person just ran away. She didn't even try to fight. Jeez...

Once at the helicopter, Nate took another look at his surroundings. The view was great. Why do all the nice places have to be so crazy and dangerous. A shame really. He took out the crackers once again and continued to munch on them while relaxing under the chopper. The trees are beautiful, the birds are pretty, that dog is cute, the- THE HELL!? Nate quickly jumped from his seat and took a better look. Well it doesn't look dangerous, but I'm pretty sure that's a shotgun on its back.

Once again, Nate took the diplomatic route. "Here doggy! Come here doggy! Who's a good boy!" I can already imagine my tombstone: Nathan Drake, blasted by a shotgun wielding dog.... Yet why does it look familiar? Like something from a cartoon....

@Atomyk and @LuckycoolHawk9 approaching Scooby

Reactions: Takumi
Scooby Doo: Helicoptor
Scooby watched the woman run the other way and he wasn't sure why she was doing that at all. The man who had done the shouting had sounded friendly enough and he wouldn't mind coming to him if he addressed him in any way shape or form. Some people were just weird he had had come to realize from the little time he had been on the island.

Scooby did notice that the area was strangely nice for being on an abandoned island and that was being quite honest too. Obviously this place was still dangerous but it was nice which was kind of strange to the dog. Now hopefully one of the birds wouldn't mistake him for his mama, one or two times was enough for his lifetime and it was something that he still didn't get at all. He looked at him for a moment and wondered if he had noticed him at all and had a feeling that his question would be answered soon.

He took a quick note to look around and heard him calling him and he wondered if he was really friendly. He could imagine his tombstone too ironically, Scoobert 'Scooby' Doo, killed by friendly psychopath . He took a deep breath for a moment. " Ri rlso rome rin reace, ri romise," *1 he said.

Translations

*1 I also come in peace, I promise

@Ramboing, @Atomyk, approaching Nathan​

jJ7MlO0.png

iO1kQAR.png

Harley Quinn, psycopathic minion turned probably not as much psycopathic vigilante, was used to waking up in strange places. Not that she went outta her way to do it or anything, she loved a smushy bed with warm pillows and maybe a warm body as much as the next girl. But when your life took so many twists and turns and you hung out with the crowd she did, it was kinda inevitable, y'know? So when she sat up on her bed to find it wasn't her bed but one in a cutesy little cottage, she didn't do much more than blink and take a moment to look around.

"...Eesh. What was I drinkin last night-"

"Hey there! How's-"

"WHOA!"

Harley stood wide eyed as she stared at the monitor with the creepy little bunny wabbit talking on it, that also had her boot smashed into it with the screen cracked and and static'd up. What? It was a reflex. She slooooowly lowered her shoe and hopped off the bed to get as close to the screen as possible as the twisted little tale continued, head slowly cocking to the side as the bizarro announcement was made.

....Wow.

"This is why rich people shouldn't be allowed tah watch stuff like the hunger games" She muttered darkly as she reached her hand up to her collar and gave it a tap. "I swear tah god Waller, if this is you or some ah' your buddies I'm squealin straight to batsy this time!" she growled as she looked around. This was definitely a crap sandwich with saurkraut dressin' of a situation she'd be stuck in, but she didn't have any intention of dyin before she got at least a day to get a handle on the situation. She found the case with the food, aaaand...

AU25xTF.jpg

"...THIS IS THE BEST THING I COULDA GOTTEN!" She squeed as she snatched up the boomerang in a hug. "I coulda done without the Mickey D's color scheme, but still! Come on boomerang, let's go show the world that it ain't just captain bozorang who knows how tah make you go 'round!" she said as she shouldered her pack, cracked her neck from side to side, and kicked open the door to the village square.

-------------------------------

*INSERT FRANK AND MICHIKO DOIN' STUFF HERE*

"Holee Ides a' March, its already crazy out here!" she said with a blink "I don't even know who's the good guy or the baddie, but I can't let them knife each other before I figure it out! Boomerang, GO!"

She bent back and heaved the boomerang with all her might, sending it flying in an arc at Castle.

Aaaand past castle

around his tree

31b37c9ffe550e24ae4cef3d1410a8b6.png

"Whoa. I got it tah' go in a circle on my first throw, nice! But... where'd it go-"

*WHACK*

"...Ow." Harley muttered from where she was crumpled in a heap on the ground after a serious case of boomerang to the head.

@C.T. @Takumi @Atomyk

Woods

Michiko's rush into the woods would probably be heard by others in the area if they were on high alert. With night approaching, sounds sometimes dismissed during the day could seem so much more dangerous.

Thankfully for Michiko, she would happen to come across a lone suitcase and survival pack in the woods. Whose could this be?

@Hospes @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
Woods

He had followed soon after, the leg sweep not even close to enough to deter him from his one man crusade against her type of people. Not at a running pace, that would have alerted her to his pursuit, but with a methodical stride, following the sounds of her thudding footfalls as she ran and the trail of blood drops freefalling from her bloody nose. Criminals...always so cowardly. They think running is enough. Didn't work for Grotto. Don't think it'll work for you, Michiko. Jungle survival and quiet wood navigation is Marine basic training 101. He actually cracked a slight smirk at that, though it faded swiftly. Those were good but dead days.

Frank ceased moving, the sound of a bush rustling, faint but unmistakable. That drew his attention. He slowly peeked around the tree he stood behind, eyes narrowing in a squint. The clicking of a suitcase opening...but what was inside? Frank gritted his teeth, hunkering down to simply observe of what he was now up against. Better than rushing in blind.

tumblr_o4q2g7KucW1ttmes9o6_250.png

@Atomyk @Takumi
jJ7MlO0.png

iO1kQAR.png

Harley Quinn, psycopathic minion turned probably not as much psycopathic vigilante, was used to waking up in strange places. Not that she went outta her way to do it or anything, she loved a smushy bed with warm pillows and maybe a warm body as much as the next girl. But when your life took so many twists and turns and you hung out with the crowd she did, it was kinda inevitable, y'know? So when she sat up on her bed to find it wasn't her bed but one in a cutesy little cottage, she didn't do much more than blink and take a moment to look around.

"...Eesh. What was I drinkin last night-"

"Hey there! How's-"

"WHOA!"

Harley stood wide eyed as she stared at the monitor with the creepy little bunny wabbit talking on it, that also had her boot smashed into it with the screen cracked and and static'd up. What? It was a reflex. She slooooowly lowered her shoe and hopped off the bed to get as close to the screen as possible as the twisted little tale continued, head slowly cocking to the side as the bizarro announcement was made.

....Wow.

"This is why rich people shouldn't be allowed tah watch stuff like the hunger games" She muttered darkly as she reached her hand up to her collar and gave it a tap. "I swear tah god Waller, if this is you or some ah' your buddies I'm squealin straight to batsy this time!" she growled as she looked around. This was definitely a crap sandwich with saurkraut dressin' of a situation she'd be stuck in, but she didn't have any intention of dyin before she got at least a day to get a handle on the situation. She found the case with the food, aaaand...

AU25xTF.jpg

"...THIS IS THE BEST THING I COULDA GOTTEN!" She squeed as she snatched up the boomerang in a hug. "I coulda done without the Mickey D's color scheme, but still! Come on boomerang, let's go show the world that it ain't just captain bozorang who knows how tah make you go 'round!" she said as she shouldered her pack, cracked her neck from side to side, and kicked open the door to the village square.

-------------------------------

*INSERT FRANK AND MICHIKO DOIN' STUFF HERE*

"Holee Ides a' March, its already crazy out here!" she said with a blink "I don't even know who's the good guy or the baddie, but I can't let them knife each other before I figure it out! Boomerang, GO!"

She bent back and heaved the boomerang with all her might, sending it flying in an arc at Castle.

Aaaand past castle

around his tree

31b37c9ffe550e24ae4cef3d1410a8b6.png

"Whoa. I got it tah' go in a circle on my first throw, nice! But... where'd it go-"

*WHACK*

"...Ow." Harley muttered from where she was crumpled in a heap on the ground after a serious case of boomerang to the head.

@C.T. @Takumi @Atomyk

-Hideo Kawamura [Woods(w/ Red Hood)]-

tumblr_o3a67pKAYf1v3qowuo10_100.png

While they weren't exactly out of the woods yet, Hideo couldn't help but realize that they weren't exactly alone here anymore. The sounds of other people, either by footsteps or from the voices... Hideo didn't have much to think about at the moment, allowing him to catch a faint sign that they should be cautious with how they deal with possible encounters.

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo8_100.png

"As much as you're leading the way, Red Hood, I'll just say that we aren't the only ones in this forest anymore..."

Hideo kept it at a low voice ,seeing that they weren't alone, and that they should be careful. If this meant more people to ally with and possibly figure out on why they were here, good, but if this meant trouble coming from people that wanted them dead, then not so good.

@T.O.M. @C.T. @Takumi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.