Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedwagon holstered the backpack after checking the contents within; some survival materials, food, all of that stuff he doesn't really know how to use. Speedwagon was more accustomed to surviving in the streets of London, not in the wilderness.

"...however, if I intend to make it out of here alive, I'll have to put my back into it!" the man declared, clenching his hammer. It was time to adapt, even if he didn't want to. In an instant, he heard footsteps coming from down the stairs.

7d8c70b79eb21c2a509de6ed883ddd0c1447767287_large.jpg

Without even a moment of hesitation, Speedwagon twisted around and pointed the hammer at the individual. "WHO GOES THERE?!" Speedwagon shouted, like a royal guard defending his castle. After getting a good look at the individual, Speedwagon's face went from a staunch, guarding look to one of confusion. It looked like a girl...with, metal skin?

"What the hell a--" Speedwagon stopped himself, Jonathans voice ringing out in his head. "Who are you?" Speedwagon asked. He didn't sound as commanding, but he kept a stone-cold grip on his hammer. Any sudden hostile movements, and Speedwagon would..

....do..something drastic!

@york

daredevil-stick.jpg

'Well that was just sad wasn't it? A little Girl dying this early in the game? Not like it matters though, she likely wasn't cut out to survive any ways' was all Stick could think to himself as the opening announcements took place. Speaking on those not cut to survive though, he didn't seem to be alone in this Cave. One kid who was already leaving without even checking out the competition, not that a bright a good kid is he? Good riddance for him leaving. But then there was, a dog? Now that just didn't make any sense! But it wasn't a joke cause he had the same kind of supplies that he himself had, and coming from a world where angry green men and Norse Gods exist he wasn't going to take any chances, especially since that Dog was already opening cases and holding weapons.

Though first he opened his own suitcase, to make sure he had something to fight with if stuck turned ugly. Looking inside he only found a Uzi, rolling his eyes he sighed and thought to himself 'Are you fucking kidding me? I'd fight better with a fork!' but regardless he held it in his hand just in case, even if the gun was an inaccurate noise maker it at least had range on it. He considered calling out to the dog, but not only did that feel ridiculous but this Cave would only work well as a hiding place if no one else knew about it, and already two others were here ready to learn more, even if he killed the dog now there was that kid who wandered out. He could then at least kill the dog, grab some extra supplies, but he still wasn't taking any chances. So instead of stood himself up and said to the Dog "Ok boy, I'm going to get up and go now. And although this is a fight to the death I'm going to show you Mercy, so stay" before he grabbed his stuff and proceeded to make his way out the cave.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

Warehouse
Wilson Fisk and Mike Ehrmantraut

The noise was thunderous. Not just within the confines of this... warehouse, this husk he found himself in, but in the general vicinity; even outside, among the grass and trees where the slightest noise sent rodents and animals scurrying, it could be heard.

The rage.

Wood splintering. Concrete cracking. A cacophony of sound and fury, the frustration borne from a man of ill intent. From outside, the only indicator of it being an ordinary man-- not a monster-- committing such extraordinary violence was the unearthly bellows that wracked the facility with each crash.

"YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM HER! I WILL SEE HER AGAIN, AND THE LAST THING YOU SEE WILL BE MY HANDS AROUND YOUR THROAT!"

And then, as suddenly as the auditory carnage had begun... it subsided. A strange tranquility came over the scene, like the calm immediately in the wake of a great storm. For a few moments, nothing happened.

Then the door to the warehouse opened.

olY7fNA.gif

The man who sauntered through the frame was nothing short of a goliath, tall and broad with an immense and imposing presence, his breathing steady but deep from the rampage he'd inflicted within as he looked out into the wilderness, bag in one hand and aluminum bat in the other. So. Here it was. A kingdom of trees and dirt.

And it would all be his.

It didn't take long for him to notice someone else standing there, perhaps drawn by the sound of his tantrum, perhaps not. Either way, the man called Wilson Fisk affixed him with not a snarl, or a sneer... But with a placid, almost awkward, smile.

s8bd8LB.gif

"Good morning... I'm afraid you've caught me at something of an... off hour."

He chuckled, though the action lacked the mirth you would expect, the man's massive hands fidgeting by his sides. His demeanor seemed strange; not nervous, not even cautious. Simply... uncomfortable, in everything from the way he moved to the way he spoke, emphasis put on unusual words and syllables.

"...I'd like to think this... predicament warrants some... measure, of... of discussion. Would you care to step into my office?"

His tone turned wry as he stood to one side, sweeping one broad arm to gesture through the door and into the warehouse.

"Our abductors, seem somehow... expectant of us. To fight. To tear each others' throat out like animals. They'll be disappointed, I think, to learn that I am not an animal." He smiled again. "Are you, mister...?"

The man watching Fisk didn't respond at first. He'd been studying the apparent "businessman"; the way he held himself, his almost childish outburst in the warehouse, yet above all his ability to see the bigger picture. His reaction spoke for itself, more than any words could.

tumblr_mrhee4RuHX1ro5i92o1_400.gif

"Ehrmantraut. Mike Ehrmantraut. And you could say I'm keeping my options open, mister, uh...?"

At the end of the day it was a no-brainer for Mike. He knew this guy's type. This man had money. Power. He was still getting his bearings, but the older man could tell already the odds of him dying during whatever this was were substantial. He was a realist, and more importantly he had a family to think about. His granddaughter. Rich guy like this, could he help her if he got off this rock? Give her a life Mike never could? There was a long game to be played here, and somewhere in the midst of it all the jaded enforcer saw opportunity. Maybe he would die here. He didn't know. But dying for the right cause had the potential to help more than just him.

tumblr_nof6zmjBaC1tg4x1po6_r1_400.gif

"A man of reason, I can... respect that, admire it even. I'm afraid now however is not the time for... admiration, mister Ehrmantraut. It is a time for action."

The taller man led Mike into the warehouse interior, where they were met by the wreckage wrought by his earlier actions; Chairs smashed, crates demolished, glass shattered. In the midst of it all, however, there was a table and two chairs that lay untouched by the destruction around them. Fisk made his way around the other side and took a seat, gesturing for Mike to take the one opposite if he so desired as he rested his forearms on the wooden varnishing.

"My name is Wilson Fisk. And I think you and I are very much alike. That's not referring to, the... lack of hair on our scalps, you understand, but rather our temperament. Our... perception, of the world around us. You seem unperturbed by all this, by... the events that led us to this moment; I presume this means you have some experience in taking lives, though much like myself you take no pleasure in it. That, mister Ehrmantraut, is exactly the type of individual I need on my side. One who is not above killing, but who must resort to it when the need arises. Traits that will be a necessity in our escape-- and, yes, I intend to escape. And I intend to kill anyone who stands in my way, and then I intend to KILL THE ONES WHO PUT ME HERE!"

He slammed his fist down on the table with such sudden abruptness it almost seemed to surprise even him, though he quickly reined himself in, swallowing and adjusting his collar.

"...So, mister Ehrmantraut... I am a man of means. If the prospect of escaping alone does not appeal to you, there is much more I can offer. Name your price, as it were."

Taking some time to think the situation over, Mike gazed vacantly past Fisk and into what seemed like the abyss. He spoke only when he found the right words to react, looking back at him.

"An escape? Look around, Fisk. I don't see any technology here. The people who took us? They're smart. Real smart. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to get off this rock, but I'm a realist. I'd like to hit a homerun in the Major League too but some things just don't happen. Only one of us is likely to make it. That's the brass tacks."

"Oh, I don't doubt it, mister Ehrmantraut. The people who... conscripted us into this event are unquestionably intelligent and powerful beyond belief, so much so that perhaps they could get away with this under normal circumstances. It is... regrettable, therefore, that they made such a grave, error in judgement today. They chose to target me."

A dark fury flickered across his normally-mellow features for a brief instant, amicable smile contorting into a snarl of rage.

"They are a dog chasing a car, realizing their error too late as it... backs up over them. That, mister Ehrmantraut, was their mistake, and THAT, is brass tacks."

In the silence that ensued the former cop would look Fisk up and down, studying him. A deep breath was taken as Mike continued, speaking briskly and concisely.

"If we wanna come anywhere near escape, we'll need a crew. Three to four other people. I'll vet 'em, you pay 'em. My pay? I want it set up in a trust fund. How much? Whatever you think's fair. This fund would be for my granddaughter, Kaylee. She's the only reason I'm doing this. I have a few rules too. One; I even get a whiff of you fucking me over, we're done. I don't care how much you're paying me. Two, we keep this professional. You make the final calls, all I ask is if I have something to say, you at least hear it out. That fair?"

Fisk stood up, breathing out and taking heavy strides across the room to halt next to the window, clasping his hands behind his back and looking out into the plains beyond.

"...One million for your granddaughter, for... Kaylee. An extra half-million for yourself should you make it off this island with me. A tip for services rendered, if you like, to do with as you will; Consider it a... motivator, of sorts. Is that acceptable, Michael?"

Mike's cold eyes just stared as he registered the offer.

"We got a deal. One more thing, when I assemble the crew. They'll be paid fairly?"

These words were important to Mike. If he was going to start a crew, loyalty was everything.

"You have my word. Whatever deal we make, whatever terms we come to, I will honor it. That is the sort of man I am."

Fisk replied solemnly, hands fidgeting behind him as he turned his head slightly to look over his shoulder.

"So. Where should we start?"

Pulling out his map, Mike rolled it out and set it on the table.

@Josh M (collaboration) @Cromartie Sarkissian
Sara Lance/Ta-er- Warehouse
Sara slithered her slender figure through the small opening in the Warehouse door, daring not to breath, not to make a sound. These men had been discussing something of interest to her; an alliance, a chance to survive this godforsaken game and get home.

There was no doubting these men's strength. The first man, the a tank, without a doubt. At least double her height, and at least 20 times her weight, Wilson Fisk was without a doubt a fortress of fat and muscle; getting on his bad side would be suicide. Ta-er had met a man going by the name of Wilson before....he had tried to kill her, one time even succeeding; she could only hope that history wouldn't repeat itself.

The larger man had offered so much to the smaller man...Mike, wasn't it? All that money, power, respect; none of those things really mattered to Sara, only survival. Working together didn't seem like such a bad idea to Lance, especially given the circumstances

Lost in though, she was brought back into reality by the words of the smaller assassin

"Depends what you want to talk about"

Usually, Ta-er would not have given the man the time of day; she would have written him of as just another Pig trying to use her. But this wasn't a circumstance that she could just walk away from. He couldn't hurt her anyway; not with the collars on, at least. Returning her blade into its sheath, the girl made her way towards to table.

"Looks like you two are up to something" She placed her hands on the table, joined as if in prayer, careful not to intrude on the map.

Mobile post,
Crap post- I'll add images later
@Josh M @OrlandoBloomers

Scooby Doo- Caves

. .. .And just when he thought he wasn't dealing with any insane people. Apparently the guy was already close to him and telling him to stay, despite not knowing where he was. He couldn't have know their was an exit right near here or that Scooby had a gun. Scooby rationalized that he must have heard him going through his bags and clumsily looking around. That and the fact that he had called out to ask if anyone was outside the cave, stupid, stupid. He knew better than to try to rationalize with a insane man though, he had learned that from all his years of unmasking creeps in masks that he best do what he said. He was going to stand by the entrance, close enough to freedom, but fair enough away that crazy could leave. If he could be alone in these caves, he might have a chance of survival, he might indeed get lucky.

@Atomyk, re-deciding on staying or going, @Ramboing, @Gwazi Magnum

Speedwagon holstered the backpack after checking the contents within; some survival materials, food, all of that stuff he doesn't really know how to use. Speedwagon was more accustomed to surviving in the streets of London, not in the wilderness.

"...however, if I intend to make it out of here alive, I'll have to put my back into it!" the man declared, clenching his hammer. It was time to adapt, even if he didn't want to. In an instant, he heard footsteps coming from down the stairs.

7d8c70b79eb21c2a509de6ed883ddd0c1447767287_large.jpg

Without even a moment of hesitation, Speedwagon twisted around and pointed the hammer at the individual. "WHO GOES THERE?!" Speedwagon shouted, like a royal guard defending his castle. After getting a good look at the individual, Speedwagon's face went from a staunch, guarding look to one of confusion. It looked like a girl...with, metal skin?

"What the hell a--" Speedwagon stopped himself, Jonathans voice ringing out in his head. "Who are you?" Speedwagon asked. He didn't sound as commanding, but he kept a stone-cold grip on his hammer. Any sudden hostile movements, and Speedwagon would..

....do..something drastic!

@york
Curly Brace
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Lighthouse

Curly suddenly seemed to brighten up, realizing the person she had met wasn't going to kill her, at least not on sight.
9i7xYRx.png

"I'm Curly Brace! But, people call me Curly for short!" She said, she had a hand near her gun, just incase she needed to use it... But, somehow, she doubted it would come to that yet... After a while, she glanced around the room they were in a little, keeping an eye on her new companion as she did so, it seemed she was trying to see if there was anything usefull to them around her.

Woods

With the materials gathered, making a stone axe was possible. The Survivor would find no vines in these woods, but plenty of ample branches would be available.

The forest was large enough to mask the presence of others in the area, at least at first.

@DapperDogman

hqdefault.jpg

Upon leaving the Cave himself, Stick would find himself having caught up to the kid Nathan who left earlier. He kept an eye on him, to get a general feel at least for what this kid was probably like in battle. His form gave away he wasn't that strong, but made more than up for it with Speed and Agility. Combine that with some ego and you got someone unpredictable enough to be a viable threat, assuming they didn't gymnastic their way in front of a bullet first. But right now, he couldn't be picking fights with anyone. Alliances would be next to impossible to gain from anyone, it would exhaust his time and energy which would be needed to understand the surroundings, as well as to mention that simply sizing up a potential threat quickly often doesn't give enough time or preparation. So in the meantime once he confirmed he wasn't going to be attacked from behind suddenly he decided to make his way towards the lighthouse. That would provide some height, which meant visibility over the battlefield.

@Atomyk

Nathan Drake: Outside the Caves

Nate had spent the last ten minutes sorta leisurely walking through the cave. As he strolled he decided to pull out the crackers in the survival bag. Damn these are actually pretty good.

Upon reaching the outside of the cave, Nate took a good look of the island, noting a couple features here and there. That is until he heard some barking. The hell? Considering it was a competition to the death, he knew something was up. Screw that. Probably a trap.

Eying the other side of the island he noticed what seemed to be a crash helicopter. Hey there could be some things there. Maybe even a freaking gun.... Or maybe even more crackers. Jesus these are good.

@Atomyk heading to the crashed helicopter

Snake Eyes felt someone watching him but was playing ignorant for the time being. If they wanted to attack they already would've done so. Unless they were staking him out. The blade on the hacksaw had been loosened from the grip.

It wouldn't do much damage if thrown but the only thing Snake Eyes would need was a distraction to get close if it come to it.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Port

Mukuro still didn't attack Snake Eyes. He took her hands out of her pockets, but kept her hand near the pocket so she could quickly grab the scalpel if needed.

"Safety in numbers." She said. Her voice was quiet and blank. Sort of like someone reading off the Numbers at a Numbers Station. "I'm not going to attack unless you attack me."

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Shitty post @Oh God, please don't hurt me

Mukuro still didn't attack Snake Eyes. He took her hands out of her pockets, but kept her hand near the pocket so she could quickly grab the scalpel if needed.

"Safety in numbers." She said. Her voice was quiet and blank. Sort of like someone reading off the Numbers at a Numbers Station. "I'm not going to attack unless you attack me."

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Shitty post @Oh God, please don't hurt me

Snake Eye's arms would slowly raise as he turned around to face Mukuro, signifying that he was no threat to her either. His eyes met her as he tried to do an assessment of her.

Her body language, the tension...she was military trained no doubt.

He nodded to show he understood before pointing towards the location he was going. If Snake Eyes could avoid pointless bloodshed for the time being then all the better.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Atomyk

Village- near Homestead A and the Well

tumblr_o4q2g7KucW1ttmes9o2_250.png

"...I reckon it is." Not the answer he expected but it made sense now. A more modern Bonnie and Clyde...minus the Clyde. Only one thing left to do. Frank started forward, walking closer to Michiko and holding out a hand for a handshake. "Pleasure to meet you. We should work together. Two of us working together, better chance of getting out of here alive, don't ya think?"

@Takumi

b3bd19e8fd57300b80b629186f6a63c8.jpg

Michiko watched Frank carefully as he walked closer, then glanced down at his extended hand. He wanted to work together? Usually, she only worked with others by chance. Though, did she have much of a choice given what type of "weapon" she had? She needed to get back to Hatchin, and she may have a better chance having an aliance with someone else. She then looked back up at his face.

"Yeah. Thing is, how do I know that you won't try and off me down the line?" She replied almost warily.

@C.T.

Last edited:
Lighthouse

Standing tall over the island was a lone lighthouse, easily visible from any position on the northern side of the island. Well, required one has sight at least. The circular structure held only one entrance, and thus, only one exit as well. Stick would be able to sense that people were talking inside...

@Gwazi Magnum @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Crashed Helicopter

Nathan would find the helicopter to be located in a large, flat, and barren field. Anyone seeking shelter by the helicopter would see him approach from far away... but that meant he was easily able to spot a woman nearby the helicopter.

@Ramboing @Krieg

Michiko watched Frank carefully as he walked closer, then glanced down at his extended hand. He wanted to work together? Usually, she only worked with others by chance. Though, did she have much of a choice given what type of "weapon" she had? She then looked back up at his face.

"Yeah. Thing is, how do I know that you won't try and off me down the line?" She replied almost warily.

@C.T.
Village - near Homestead A and the Well

"You don't." He replied immediately. "You heard the information dump, yeah? 26 of us, only one of us goes home. Or well, could try your luck with the explosive collars, though from what I've heard so far, that's a sucker's bet. If we try that route, might end up with 26 dead instead of 25. I plan to live through this...if only to kill the one in charge myself. So no guarantee I won't try to off you...but if you'd prefer to go solo on this one with no real weapon, well that's your call. Better hope the next person you run into isn't insane and well armed." Frank stood still, hand still offered out for the shake.

"So what will it be, huh?"

@Takumi

"If you aren't going to kill each other already, I guess that means you two are smarter than that. That's useful. And bad at the same time," a voice would be heard from Mukuro's and Snake Eyes's ends. If they would turn to the direction of the voice, they would find a certain, bald-shaven man in his forties. A man with a hardened complexion, shifted, forged, and molded by the blood of those he had killed, the blood of those he had once trusted, and of course, his own blood.

Max Payne's weary and wary eyes scanned Snake Eyes and Mukuro closely, mostly just getting what he needed to know about them based on their appearances.

The first man was a strange-looking one. I couldn't really describe him that well through words, to be honest. He gave off a strange vibe like he was some sort of ninja from a cheesy '80s movie or something, except he was the real deal. With that, I was able to surmise that he was a real deal as far as people who knew what they were doing were concerned. A man of few words, considering he hadn't vocally responded to the girl at all. And this girl... She wasn't anything to brush aside either.

And speaking of which... It was just as I imagined. God, I hated it when I was right. I didn't really wanna believe that there were kids involved in this mess, but with the growing rate of child soldiers and whatnot, it was inevitable. The almost blank, vacant stare in her eye reminded me of a lot of things. The empty look on my wife's corpse, the empty look on the corpses of those I killed, and perhaps most hauntingly enough, the look that I was met with whenever I looked in the mirror. Her look was the kind that no normal, pampered kid could recreate, no matter how hard they might try. This Asian girl had definitely seen violence. Bloodshed. Loss. And she probably wasn't even old enough to drink.

But I wasn't about to talk her out of anything. I don't know if she chose this kind of life, but either way, it led her to this place, and there was no use in crying over it. It wasn't that I lacked complete empathy for those who were robbed of their lives, as I knew the same feeling, nor did I exactly feel any desire to relate to a kid, but it was just... eerie.

After finishing eyeing them up, the old man would speak once again.

"If you're here to find anything of any use, you're just wasting your time up here. I can guarantee you that."

He wasn't going to waste his breath with things like introductions. If they wanted to, that was fine by him, but in the end of the day, unless he found another alternative, he'd have to go with the main plan; make sure he was the one who survived this ordeal. Still, this scenario gave him bad vibes. Like every other situation in which his life began to crumble, it began with the death of a woman.

First, it was his wife.

And then it was a woman who worked for Vladimir.

And then it was Mona.

And now... It's the little girl who blew up to kingdom come.

God, he needed a drink.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

tumblr_o38i7gvSND1v3qowuo3_100.png

For some reason, Hideo was actually considering this alliance, only because he did need to survive this somehow. It was like how he had to depend on Wiruko during the Holy Demonic Grail, except with the danger of death looming over him now. Again, Hideo wasn't exactly a fighting man, but he did have his clever wits, so there's that.

tumblr_o38hxdRXmz1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Alright, I'll accept this alliance. Two thinking heads better than one..."

In the case that Red Hood would ask on what he had on him, Hideo took out the deck of playing cards that he was left with.

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... believe it or not, the person behind this had a wonderful idea to leave the guy who has no real combat experience with a deck of playing cards as a weapon. I... I can make this work though. The name's Hideo Kawamura, by the way."

However, thinking about that girl that had died first out of this group of people on this island, Hideo supposed that as much as he hated going through the stuff of a dead person, maybe she had some good items to use for his own survival.
Red Hood/Jason Todd-Woods(River)-Hideo

Yet another surprise, though not as bad as the one from before. Jason wasn't going to mince words. If he wanted it, than this guy would have been either dead from drowning/neck wound or maybe blown up if Jason was feeling particularly malicious. But this guy seemed to have a decent head on his shoulders and realized that making enemies with the guy who had gotten the jump on you and made clear his capability to murder you wasn't the wisest of plans.

"Heh, glad you see it my way. Keep thinking like that? We won't have any problems."

Jason wasn't naive to think that everyone on this island wouldn't be in favor of murdering everybody else. Which is why Jason's response was a double-edged sword. As long as Hideo kept thinking that then Jason wouldn't have any reason to dispose of him. It also meant that the two of them could put their heads together and overcome whatever any would-be 'contestant' on this island threw at them. At this point Jason would have decided exploring the rest of the woods was as good an idea as any. But he briefly froze up as Hideo pulled out the playing cards.

"..."

No matter how hard Jason tried to suppress them, the memories came flooding back. Whether or not if he wanted them too. The sound of his maniacal laughter, the swinging of the crowbar, and the 'calling card' he left whenever he escaped from Bruce and him.

efe5df96432c72cbdd6634be13351944.jpg

"Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Not wanting to give Hideo any reason to suspect his mental stability, Jason turned away from him and the cards. If he stared at them any longer he was liable to tear them to shreds. That would leave Hideo completely defenseless and it'd also make Jason out to have serious anger issues. He could go without his potential partner thinking that. Keeping his head down, Jason started back off for the woods with his hands in his pockets.

"..Yeah. You can give someone a nasty paper cut. That's for sure. C'mon then, Hideo. Ain't no point standing around if we're still not sure if we're the only ones wandering around these parts."

mqdefault.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies

Curly Brace
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Lighthouse

Curly suddenly seemed to brighten up, realizing the person she had met wasn't going to kill her, at least not on sight.
9i7xYRx.png

"I'm Curly Brace! But, people call me Curly for short!" She said, she had a hand near her gun, just incase she needed to use it... But, somehow, she doubted it would come to that yet... After a while, she glanced around the room they were in a little, keeping an eye on her new companion as she did so, it seemed she was trying to see if there was anything usefull to them around her.

Speedwagon tilted his head, trying to read the robotic girl. It seemed she wasn't the stone-cold killing type that Speedwagon grew up with, but looks are always deceiving.

8864244424_ebf698214b_b.jpg

"Curly Brace, hm? Right..." Speedwagon would mutter, approaching slightly. He didn't seem to have any hostile intent, but he began...sniffing the air? Not in a strange, animalistic way, but a simple polite whiff. Scratching his nose, he looked down at Curly Brace and smirked.

"Your good."

tumblr_mzguzd7wHC1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

What the hell does that mean?! Is this guy trying to smell your perfume or is he determining if your going to kill him or not? Curly Brace had certainly met a strange, strange man. "The name is Robert E.O. Speedwagon, a pleasure." he said in a rather cool tone. Looking around, he noticed Curly was trying to check the interior of the Lighthouse for any useful materials. Speedwagon would decide to do the same, looking around for any extra materials that could prove useful.

@york @Gwazi Magnum

Village - near Homestead A and the Well

"You don't." He replied immediately. "You heard the information dump, yeah? 26 of us, only one of us goes home. Or well, could try your luck with the explosive collars, though from what I've heard so far, that's a sucker's bet. If we try that route, might end up with 26 dead instead of 25. I plan to live through this...if only to kill the one in charge myself. So no guarantee I won't try to off you...but if you'd prefer to go solo on this one with no real weapon, well that's your call. Better hope the next person you run into isn't insane and well armed." Frank stood still, hand still offered out for the shake.

"So what will it be, huh?"

@Takumi

tumblr_ltwwamHJYq1qcaefmo5_r3_250.gif

Frank made some good points, she'd give him that. So while weighing the options once more she reached out and took his hand, shaking it firmly once before letting go.

"Alright, you made your point loud and clear." She said.

Some good and some bad came out of every situation anyway right?

@C.T.

"If you aren't going to kill each other already, I guess that means you two are smarter than that. That's useful. And bad at the same time," a voice would be heard from Mukuro's and Snake Eyes's ends. If they would turn to the direction of the voice, they would find a certain, bald-shaven man in his forties. A man with a hardened complexion, shifted, forged, and molded by the blood of those he had killed, the blood of those he had once trusted, and of course, his own blood.

Max Payne's weary and wary eyes scanned Snake Eyes and Mukuro closely, mostly just getting what he needed to know about them based on their appearances.

The first man was a strange-looking one. I couldn't really describe him that well through words, to be honest. He gave off a strange vibe like he was some sort of ninja from a cheesy '80s movie or something, except he was the real deal. With that, I was able to surmise that he was a real deal as far as people who knew what they were doing were concerned. A man of few words, considering he hadn't vocally responded to the girl at all. And this girl... She wasn't anything to brush aside either.

And speaking of which... It was just as I imagined. God, I hated it when I was right. I didn't really wanna believe that there were kids involved in this mess, but with the growing rate of child soldiers and whatnot, it was inevitable. The almost blank, vacant stare in her eye reminded me of a lot of things. The empty look on my wife's corpse, the empty look on the corpses of those I killed, and perhaps most hauntingly enough, the look that I was met with whenever I looked in the mirror. Her look was the kind that no normal, pampered kid could recreate, no matter how hard they might try. This Asian girl had definitely seen violence. Bloodshed. Loss. And she probably wasn't even old enough to drink.

But I wasn't about to talk her out of anything. I don't know if she chose this kind of life, but either way, it led her to this place, and there was no use in crying over it. It wasn't that I lacked complete empathy for those who were robbed of their lives, as I knew the same feeling, nor did I exactly feel any desire to relate to a kid, but it was just... eerie.

After finishing eyeing them up, the old man would speak once again.

"If you're here to find anything of any use, you're just wasting your time up here. I can guarantee you that."

He wasn't going to waste his breath with things like introductions. If they wanted to, that was fine by him, but in the end of the day, unless he found another alternative, he'd have to go with the main plan; make sure he was the one who survived this ordeal. Still, this scenario gave him bad vibes. Like every other situation in which his life began to crumble, it began with the death of a woman.

First, it was his wife.

And then it was a woman who worked for Vladimir.

And then it was Mona.

And now... It's the little girl who blew up to kingdom come.

God, he needed a drink.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

Perhaps if one was in search of supplies, but that was not what Snake Eyes was looking for right now. He was looking for information.

There had to be something around. Moldy documents, a sign, maps, anything that would give him an understanding on where they were. Snake Eyes gave Max the fastest of glances before he started rummaging to see if he could find anything helpful.

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Verite

xmXWQwG.jpg

Dusk was descending on the island. The day had been a quiet one, the island's newcomers not yet truly disturbing the stillness of this place. Though one casualty had occurred, the situation was still at a standstill, no contestant willing yet to take that first step toward the inevitable...

In just about every notable location on the island was a number of monitors. Cameras also littered the landscape, accompanied by megaphones that carried the strange rabbit's voice to everyone not in a position to view one of the screens. With a few hours without the rabbit's shrill voice inside your head, everyone knew it was only a matter of time before he returned.

xSNsi97.png

"Yo! Wassssuuuupppp!" cried the digital creature, his visage appearing on the monitors. "Wow, what a day! What a boring day, actually! Oh, well! Just gotta give it some time, you know? Soon enough, I know the blood will be flying! Kill kill kill! It's just how humans are!" Lifting a paw, the rabbit cradled his chin in thought. "Hmm..." He looked off to the side and squinted for a few second, before eventually opening his eyes wide as if something had come to him. "How about this? Let's spice things up, guys!"

A rumbling could be felt all across the island, though those on the South side of the island would feel it especially. Fortunately, the rumbling was not enough to cause structural damage to any of the buildings on the island. In just under a minute, it stopped.

"Did you feeeel that? Huh? Huh, huh, huh? That was the sound of something really special... totally crazy, even! A whole new location has revealed itself on the island, and with it... six new contestants! All of them probably ready to slice, dice, and woooah, baby! On your map, you'll notice an unmarked location on the southwestern side of the island-- that's where the new building is! I'm telling you where it is, because... on the roof, there's going to be a very special weapon! A weapon that will allow you to win, surely! But who will get it?"

The rabbit began to wave goodbye, a great big smile plastered on his face. "Have a nice trek!"

---

Mysterious Building

About 14,900 square feet in size, this building is made of generic grey concrete and, aside from looking out of place in the wilderness of the island, is rather unremarkable. The building itself is completely free of furniture and dividing walls, the six floors only containing large concrete support beams and stone staircases that lead up and down from each floor. Each floor has ample view of the world outside, each wall lined with large square windows. Two entrances are available into the building, one on the east side of the building and another on the west side.

The six new contestants would find themselves waking up inside this building, one to each floor. A monitor sat before them, turning on to display a white rabbit. He would give them the same monologue that the others received, telling them about the game, warning them about the dangers of messing with the collar around their necks, and informing them of their personalized weapon. None of them would be told of the apparent weapon that sat just on the roof...

31 Contestants Remain

cAoZKdE.jpg

---

Survival Pack Contents

Rations
- Two loaves of bread
- Two tins of crackers
- Ten high-energy survival ration food bars
- A single mini package of corn flakes
- Four bottles of water
Map
Oh7l81A.jpg

Four square kilometers in size.

North Side

Port
Once used to ferry tourists to the island, the port now sits alone and abandoned. A few small buildings sit nearby that hold records of when the island was in use, but all fishing gear has been removed from the site.

Coral Reef Beach
Located West of the Port is the coral reef beach, once popular for its lack of sand. In the shallow waters, one can observe fish and shellfish. Overseeing the beach are tall formations of red rock.

Helicopter Crash Site
The site of a mysterious crashed helicopter. Located in an open field, one taking shelter within the debris will likely see anyone incoming far ahead of time.

Lighthouse
Located on the the North-Eastern edge of the island, the lighthouse has stood the test of time. While it hasn't been operational in years, it remains as reliable place to establish a fortification.

Gazebo and Garden
A lone gazebo sitting on an elevated hill and surrounded by a long unused garden, its location just South of the port. While it was once used for relaxation, chances are there won't be time to use it for its intended purpose.

Warehouse
Located between the Gazebo and Lighthouse stands a large and drab warehouse. It once contained important equipment for the island, but has been stripped clean since. Desks, chairs, and old furniture can be found within.

Caves
A line of caves naturally built into the North side of the island's center. Although dark and cavernous, they should likely be free of dangerous animals.

South Side

School Building
Within the village stand this one-room establishment where desks and various school supplies can be found within.

Open-Air Baths
Located at the edge of the village is a seaside unisex outdoor bath where one would wash away their troubles while listening to the sound of the surf. Three reservoirs sit empty, encased in concrete.

Village Square
Surrounding the village square is a small number of houses, most only about one room each. At the center sits a well. No well pump remains, so extracting whatever water sits in the deep well is impossible.

Ranch
What was once considered a symbol of the island sits a sprawling cattle ranch, nestled between the rock formations on the South edge of the island's center. It is a deathly quiet place.

Cliffs
The cliffs at the island's South edge are treacherous, but offer a grand view of the ocean. The area here is elevated, giving anyone on the edges a view of both the Ranch, the Woods, and anyone attempting to climb up the cliffs.

Woods
While wooded areas generally exist across the island, the woods that extend from the southern cliffs to the village are the most vast and plentiful. A river can be found running through this area.

Mysterious Building
Located West of the Ranch. About 14,900 square feet in size, this building is made of generic grey concrete and, aside from looking out of place in the wilderness of the island, is rather unremarkable. The building itself is completely free of furniture and dividing walls, the six floors only containing large concrete support beams and stone staircases that lead up and down from each floor. Each floor has ample view of the world outside, each wall lined with large square windows. Two entrances are available into the building, one on the east side of the building and another on the west side.

Also includes a compass and flashlight.

Assigned Weapons

Mabel Pines
LEIC5cE.jpg

Bulletproof Vest
Avery Johnson
P94Ofwn.jpg

Grappling Hook
Leo Barnes
aT4q1mH.jpg

Tonfas
Lara Croft
2k4Rpbh.jpg

Handcuffs
Jack the Ripper
pI4YgLl.jpg

Kukri
Kraven the Hunter
1f6kzEJ.jpg

A Box of 50 Matches

Starting Locations

Mysterious Building
- Mabel Pines (First Floor)
- Avery Johnson (Second Floor)
- Leo Barnes (Third Floor)
- Lara Croft (Fourth Floor)
- Jack the Ripper (Fifth Floor)
- Kraven the Hunter (Sixth Floor)

~Cast List~
@T.O.M. as Red Hood/Jason Todd
@C.T. as Frank Castle
@Ringmaster as "Hammer Girl"
@OrlandoBloomers as Wilson Fisk
@The Silver Paladin as Mukuro Ikusaba
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Robert E.O. Speedwagon
@Ramboing as Nathan Drake
@Archmage Jeremiah as Jinx
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sara Lance
@Indolent as Isabel "Dizzy" Flores
@Lizzy as Michiko Malandro
@Jeremi as Snake-Eyes
@york as Curly Brace
@Bomb as Cyberconnect2
@DapperDogman as The Survivor
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Harley Quinn
@TheColourlessRainbow as Nick Wilde
@Krieg as Daisy Fitzroy
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scoobert "Scooby" Doo
@Gwazi Magnum as Stick
@Verite as Max Payne
@Josh M as Mike Erhmantraut
@Archwar as Avery Johnson
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Lara Croft
@Hospes as Mabel Pines
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Leo Barnes
@Mighty Roman as Kraven the Hunter
@Crow as Jack the Ripper

Last edited:

tumblr_ltwwamHJYq1qcaefmo5_r3_250.gif

Frank made some good points, she'd give him that. So while weighing the options once more she reached out and took his hand, shaking it firmly once before letting go.

"Alright, you made your point loud and clear." She said.

Some good and some bad came out of every situation anyway right?

@C.T.
Once her hand came in to shake his own, his grip tightened like a vise before she pulled away. "Good call." His voice rumbled, cold and harsh. As soon as the last syllable died on his lips, Frank yanked her in, intending to pull Michiko right into a vicious left hook to her skull to daze her, knock her right to the ground. If successful, he drew his knife with remarkable speed, aiming to plunge it deep into her skull. The announcement and rumbling were just meaningless noise right now as far as he's concerned.

All that matters right now is that this piece of shit has to die.

@Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.