Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranch

It was obvious the ranch had been in disuse for some time and that most anything useful had been stripped of it at some point. Food, tools, matches, cigarettes... whatever the case, it wasn't to be found. Despite the state of the ranch, a cow or two grazed lazily in the field, possibly having been placed there recently. Hammer Girl would likely see a man leaving the field to head toward the rock formation to the north.

They weren't the best, but the Survivor would manage to find rocks that were sharp and smooth. Whatever was not small and sharp was however rather large and likely not available to carry long distances. Off in the distance, beyond the ranch building, was a wooded area and a raised cliff on the shore.

@Ringmaster @DapperDogman

---

Port

Snake-Eyes would enter the building, unaware he was incoming on Max's position.

Mukuro would be unable to find anything useful in the shack. It was evidently a fishing shack judging by a timetable on the wall and provided info on the local aquatic life. She would have a small window outside where she could see the rest of the port. Was that a man walking into the building across from the shack?

@Jeremi @Verite @The Silver Paladin

---

Cliffs

A nice view of the island was available here, where it was possible to see people at a ranch in the distance. The woods were too thick with trees to get a good idea if anyone was lurking within, but you could swear you heard screaming coming from that direction just before the announcement of someone's death...

It was certainly possible to find rocks and shells in this area. It was possibly better than nothing.

@Bomb

---

Caves

Nathan would find no resistance on his way out, having awoken close to one of the cave entrances. He would see entrances to other cavernous spaces to the right and left of him as he exited. Looking out toward the field, he would spot a lone crashed helicopter to his left and a lone gazebo to his right off in the distance. The area was flat enough to see the lighthouse about two kilometres away.

@Ramboing

---

Crashed Helicopter

Daisy would find that the helicopter has largely been stripped clean, but that didn't mean it was totally useless. A tech prodigy could probably do something with the broken electronics, and the material of the helicopter could possibly fashioned into some kind of weapon with enough effort.

@Krieg

tumblr_o3a67pKAYf1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Uh..."

Hideo was just zipping up his pants after having that "leak," and he could've sworn that his heart skipped a beat when he heard someone nearby talk to him. Not to mention that this someone happened to be right behind him. Turning around, Hideo found himself staring at a guy who were a peculiar red hood. Something about this practically screamed "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE" to Hideo, but for some reason, he didn't want to do that. As much as he knew that he could die to something at any moment, he didn't want to become that easy target right away. Soo... he had to play it smooth, somehow.

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Answering to a nature's call is kinda like answering your instincts to survive. Besides... in a time like this, where people are told to kill each other, you decided to walk up to me and give yourself away to me. Guess I'm just lucky that I wasn't found by someone who wanted to get an easy kill..."

Hideo supposed that he could do what works well with him, especially with how it worked during his time at the Holy Demonic Grail tournament: use his wits and hope to the gods above that things don't go down to shit.
...Heh.

If the situation were less serious that might have been funnier. The body language gave Jason all he needed to know. This guy hadn't been expecting someone to sneak up on him. Reminded him of how the usual menagerie of thugs reacted when Bruce and him got the jump on them. Which was to say ninety nine percent of the time. Mind you, Jason didn't think he'd be sneaking up on some poor sap taking a piss. But the reaction that followed was one that Jason hadn't quite expected.

The guy seemed to be trying his best to keep his cool-even though Jason wasn't sure how you muster that when you got snuck up on while taking a leak. But more power to Hideo, he supposed. Waiting for the other man to finish, Jason nodded to show he'd been listening.

"Yeah, but unlike doing it in a bottle, this kinda stuff leaves you wide open. Can't exactly use a weapon while doing that now can you? Unless you think you could have stopped me while you were doing your business. If so, hat's off to you."

Sure, if you were nimble/flexible enough but somehow this guy didn't strike Jason as fitting into that very narrow parameter. Still, the guy hadn't done anything to warrant Jason killing him outright. At least not yet. Raising a hand, Jason moved to pull his hood down. What laid behind the hood was the face of a man who appeared to be around Hideo's age. Only the injuries on his face made him seem like he'd been through a hell of a lot more.

gVvtNnL.jpg

Trying to keep crime under control wasn't the easiest of jobs. Even when you didn't keep in line with the usual 'thou shall not kill' rule and slaughtered any dirtbag who didn't tow your very specific line. He'd been involved in a couple of nasty scuffles with some hired muscle from gangs wanting to move in on Black Mask's territory now that he'd take a permanent vacation from the mortal coil. Courtesy of Jason punting him through a window in his own headquarters. This left him with cuts along his face from stiletto knifes that he got too careless and let slip past him. Then taking into account a few stray punches that got too close for comfort and Jason't was left as not being the pinnacle of handsomeness.

Not that he cared how he looked as long as the scum knew where they stood. Which was firmly under the Red Hood's heel and if they didn't like it? Well, he'd be busy for the next two hours collecting heads. Who knew how many he could get in a whole evening? Brushing aside a strand of white hair off his forehead, Jason sneered as he looked Hideo over.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. The angle I got on you? Could have leaned over and snapped your neck. No problem whatsoever. Could have held you under in the river until you suffocated. Multitude of things I could have done. Key word being could. But you're not my enemy. At least not unless you want to be in which case this'll get ugly real quick." Jason assured all the while in that same laidback demeanor. But his other hand had been keeping busy and he gav a slight nod of the head for Hideo to glance downward as Jason slowly pulled back the flap of his jacket.

Revealing the three grenades strapped to his belt and one of his fingers was under a pin.

"But that's only if you say the wrong thing. You haven't so far but just something to keep in mind. Helps put things in perspective when discussing potential business ventures like..An alliance y'know?"

Assuming Hideo gave some sort of nod or vocal response that he understood, Jason slowly removed his finger from the pin. Things wouldn't be getting blown up again any time soon. Not on Jason's watch at least.

"Anyway, the real enemy is whoever put us here. Dunno about you but I want to know who the hell that is. Think it'd be better if I had someone to watch my back. You can be that someone, pal. Or you can sit around here and wait for someone less charitable than me to come on by." In all likelihood though, Jason didn't like the idea of leaving a loose end around if this guy decided to be difficult. Wasn't the option that Jason desired but neck snapping might not have been out of the question if Hideo's response didn't sit well with Jason.

"You agree and you got someone to watch your back and make sure you don't wind up dead. Seems like a win-win. Now, you need something to call me, yeah?

Jason reached for his hood and pulled it back up before glancing around as he pulled the flap of his jacket back. Wouldn't do well if everybody and their mother knew about what he was packing. Even so, he spent enough time standing in one spot. Had to keep moving in case there was another person in this area who was trying to do their own job of keeping tabs.

794ceac3a22496f16e918be592483d76.jpg

"Red Hood will work just fine and just as a little friendly advice? You might want to decide fast. Don't think it'd be too smart if we stood around talking for too long. I may be a nice guy but can't speak for whoever else is stuck here with us!"

Jason neglected to mention the fact that he'd been there when the first kill lost her head. If this guy agreed to tag along with him and found the kid's weapon before he did? Who's to say he wouldn't grow a pair and turn it on him? The possibility wasn't one that Jason was keen to amuse. So that little bit of information would just have to stay privvy with him until it suited him otherwise. Or he found the weapon first. Whichever ended up coming first.

@Gummi Bunnies

Frank Castle - Outside Small Homestead A

The door closing behind him with a soft thud, the former Marine glanced left and right. The weather seemed right for an island, warm but also breezy, gusts coming in from the ocean. Not the scorching heat of the Middle East or the cold confines of New York. What's more...another person right there. No attempt to hide, not even bothering to move...but also no weapon from what he could tell, concealed or otherwise.

Still, his muscles stayed tense, poised to unsheathe the knife at a moment's notice even as he moved to close the distance between them both, her features becoming more distinct. Female, slim...not exactly the type he pictured would end up in this game. Then again, it was a game hosted by a fucking talking rabbit. And appearances could be very deceiving.

Frank stopped within earshot, more than a few meters away as he stared down Michiko for a few eerily quiet moments. Finally in a low growl: "You gonna tell me your name, introduce yourself at all? Or are ya just gonna spend all day standing there gawking?"

oUhk8sb.jpg

@Atomyk @Lizzy @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Village- near Homestead A and the Well

Michiko studied the guy as he took a couple of steps forward. When he spoke it earned a look from the convict that usually occurred when she was pissed off, which she pretty much was not to long ago if the cracked monitor was proof enough.

images

"Michiko. Michiko Malandro." She greeted.

"You gonna do me the favor of telling me your name now, or just look at me like that?" She said after a beat.

@Atomyk @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @village peeps

Scooby Doo- Caves

The very first thing Scooby saw was a bunny telling him he was dragged from home and was placed on an island where he had to survive if he wanted to get home. His first thought was that his late night pizza was bad for him and he was dreaming, but sadly, he realized that didn't make sense. He looked over toward where the suitcase should be that the rabbit had mentioned and realized he was in pitch blackness now. He pawed around and found a flashlight and used it to see what the caves looked like. They were certainly dark and he could see now that there was food in the bag which he shouldn't gourge on, this was survival. . . . and also a map. Hmm . . . . there was one more thing, the suitcase which held a giant human weapon, a gun he believed it was called.

He looked at it and stood up and picked it up and wrapped the strap around him, careful not to touch the collar over his collar. He had a choice to make now, he could either stay in these caves uncertainly or try to leave. To one degree, they looked safe enough and probably the odds of finding people was slim seeing how vast they were or he could leave and gamble being the second one dead after the little girl. He didn't want to die, that much was certain. Staying in the caves and locating the exit was important, he was going to do that and see if he could find an ally to protect him.

@Gwazi Magnum, @Atomyk, attempting to find exit, but not leave

Reactions: Atomyk
Ranch

It was obvious the ranch had been in disuse for some time and that most anything useful had been stripped of it at some point. Food, tools, matches, cigarettes... whatever the case, it wasn't to be found. Despite the state of the ranch, a cow or two grazed lazily in the field, possibly having been placed there recently. Hammer Girl would likely see a man leaving the field to head toward the rock formation to the north.

They weren't the best, but the Survivor would manage to find rocks that were sharp and smooth. Whatever was not small and sharp was however rather large and likely not available to carry long distances. Off in the distance, beyond the ranch building, was a wooded area and a raised cliff on the shore.

---

Port

Mukuro would be unable to find anything useful in the shack. It was evidently a fishing shack judging by a timetable on the wall and provided info on the local aquatic life. She would have a small window outside where she could see the rest of the port. Was that a man walking into the building across from the shack?

---

Cliffs

A nice view of the island was available here, where it was possible to see people at a ranch in the distance. The woods were too thick with trees to get a good idea if anyone was lurking within, but you could swear you heard screaming coming from that direction just before the announcement of someone's death...

It was certainly possible to find rocks and shells in this area. It was possibly better than nothing.

@Bomb

---

Caves

Nathan would find no resistance on his way out, having awoken close to one of the cave entrances. He would see entrances to other cavernous spaces to the right and left of him as he exited. Looking out toward the field, he would spot a lone crashed helicopter to his left and a lone gazebo to his right off in the distance. The area was flat enough to see the lighthouse about two kilometres away.

@Ramboing

---

Crashed Helicopter

Daisy would find that the helicopter has largely been stripped clean, but that didn't mean it was totally useless. A tech prodigy could probably do something with the broken electronics, and the material of the helicopter could possibly fashioned into some kind of weapon with enough effort.

@Krieg

Mukuro Ikusaba, Port, Fishing Shack>Port Records Building

Mukuro nodded at seeing someone else. She wouldn't kill them now. That was one of the rules of war: Analyze the threat first. She would see if he was a friendly, if only temporarily, and then analyze if he was a threat. Mukuro straightened her jacket, folded her map, placed it and her compass into her backpack, and headed outside. She began walking towards the Port Records Building as well, putting the scalpel within easy reach in her pocket.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite

Ranch

---

Port

---

Cliffs

@Bomb

---

Caves

@Ramboing

---

Crashed Helicopter

@Krieg

Old damp and decrepit. It was clear to Snake-Eyes that wherever he was that it had long been abandoned. Silently and unbeknownst to him, Snake-Eyes was heading to where Max was located.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @Port

Michiko studied the guy as he took a couple of steps forward. When he spoke it earned a look from the convict that usually occurred when she was pissed off, which she pretty much was not to long ago if the cracked monitor was proof enough.

images

"Michiko. Michiko Malandro." She greeted.

"You gonna do me the favor of telling me your name now, or just look at me like that?" She said after a beat.

@Atomyk @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @village peeps
Village - Near Homestead A and the Well

tumblr_o4cflcNQKx1tntlwlo1_250.gif

"Frank." He replied amicably enough despite the situation. No harm in it. "You got grit, Michiko. The attitude. Don't strike me as the type to end up on an island death-match regardless. Figuring real heavy hitters, you know. That rabbit in charge probably wouldn't be entertained with watching two random joes off the street with no training, no experience, no real skill duking it out, you know? Nah, I'm thinking like...SHIELD operatives. Green Berets. Spetsnaz. IDF. Yakuza, the cartels, all that shit. But then here you are, first person I run into." He dropped the smile. "So who are you, really?"

@Atomyk @Takumi @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Ranch

They weren't the best, but the Survivor would manage to find rocks that were sharp and smooth. Whatever was not small and sharp was however rather large and likely not available to carry long distances. Off in the distance, beyond the ranch building, was a wooded area and a raised cliff on the shore.​
The Survivor
Ranch - Rock Formation

Looking at the cattle, he'd blink a few times, and hold his club in one hand, and a sharpened rock in the other, approaching one of the smaller animals that straggled away from the others. He couldn't risk pissing off the whole herd of animals. He didn't have any real protection yet, so that would be too risky

He raised his club, and bashed the animal on the head, watching as it collapsed, stunned by the electrified weapon. He quickly slit it's throat and lifted it over his back, half carrying, half dragging it. He'd make use of damn near every part of this animal. He'd look for somewhere quiet and out of the way to butcher the animal, hoping to get his hands on:

A small pile of bones
1T6YM9A.png

A cut of raw meat
1d1C6aF.png

A small handful of animal fat
TSh4fZN.png

A small pile of offal
1ILKaX8.png

A few strands of sinew
gKyejdv.png

And an untreated animal hide
F6dD75S.png

And granted he could get his hands on everything, he'd proceed to make:

A crude skullcap from the skull of the animal
SBwhYaa.png

If he made it, he'd slip his new helmet onto his head, and twist the sinew into a string
He'd also scrape clean one of the bones, throwing the ones too small away to use, before shaping the bone into a pole, ready to be made into a tool

84QJNgC.png

Assuming he could manage all this, he'd now have
Current Inventory:
SBwhYaa.png

Skullcap (Worn)
84QJNgC.png

Bone Pole (Wielded, Left Hand)
Stun Baton (Wielded, Right Hand)
Sharpened Rock x1
Smooth Rock x4
String x1
Offal x1
Raw Meat x1
Untreated Animal Hide x1
Loaf of bread x2
Tin of crackers x2
High-energy survival ration food bar x10
Mini package of corn flakes x1
Bottle of water x4
Map x1
Flashlight x1

Last edited:
Caves

Scooby Doo would find himself relatively close to a cave exit, with little worry about getting lost. It was possible someone was lurking just outside the caves, however.

@Ramboing @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gwazi Magnum

---

Ranch - Rock Formation

The Survivor would find no resistance in getting what he needed, as the few cattle roaming the area had yet to be touched. It would be a messy and gruelling process, but if the Survivor had sharpened the rock on the other stones, it would be possible.

Covered in blood, the Survivor would have his prizes.

@DapperDogman

Reactions: DapperDogman
Warehouse
Wilson Fisk and Mike Ehrmantraut

The noise was thunderous. Not just within the confines of this... warehouse, this husk he found himself in, but in the general vicinity; even outside, among the grass and trees where the slightest noise sent rodents and animals scurrying, it could be heard.

The rage.

Wood splintering. Concrete cracking. A cacophony of sound and fury, the frustration borne from a man of ill intent. From outside, the only indicator of it being an ordinary man-- not a monster-- committing such extraordinary violence was the unearthly bellows that wracked the facility with each crash.

"YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM HER! I WILL SEE HER AGAIN, AND THE LAST THING YOU SEE WILL BE MY HANDS AROUND YOUR THROAT!"

And then, as suddenly as the auditory carnage had begun... it subsided. A strange tranquility came over the scene, like the calm immediately in the wake of a great storm. For a few moments, nothing happened.

Then the door to the warehouse opened.

olY7fNA.gif

The man who sauntered through the frame was nothing short of a goliath, tall and broad with an immense and imposing presence, his breathing steady but deep from the rampage he'd inflicted within as he looked out into the wilderness, bag in one hand and aluminum bat in the other. So. Here it was. A kingdom of trees and dirt.

And it would all be his.

It didn't take long for him to notice someone else standing there, perhaps drawn by the sound of his tantrum, perhaps not. Either way, the man called Wilson Fisk affixed him with not a snarl, or a sneer... But with a placid, almost awkward, smile.

s8bd8LB.gif

"Good morning... I'm afraid you've caught me at something of an... off hour."

He chuckled, though the action lacked the mirth you would expect, the man's massive hands fidgeting by his sides. His demeanor seemed strange; not nervous, not even cautious. Simply... uncomfortable, in everything from the way he moved to the way he spoke, emphasis put on unusual words and syllables.

"...I'd like to think this... predicament warrants some... measure, of... of discussion. Would you care to step into my office?"

His tone turned wry as he stood to one side, sweeping one broad arm to gesture through the door and into the warehouse.

"Our abductors, seem somehow... expectant of us. To fight. To tear each others' throat out like animals. They'll be disappointed, I think, to learn that I am not an animal." He smiled again. "Are you, mister...?"

The man watching Fisk didn't respond at first. He'd been studying the apparent "businessman"; the way he held himself, his almost childish outburst in the warehouse, yet above all his ability to see the bigger picture. His reaction spoke for itself, more than any words could.

tumblr_mrhee4RuHX1ro5i92o1_400.gif

"Ehrmantraut. Mike Ehrmantraut. And you could say I'm keeping my options open, mister, uh...?"

At the end of the day it was a no-brainer for Mike. He knew this guy's type. This man had money. Power. He was still getting his bearings, but the older man could tell already the odds of him dying during whatever this was were substantial. He was a realist, and more importantly he had a family to think about. His granddaughter. Rich guy like this, could he help her if he got off this rock? Give her a life Mike never could? There was a long game to be played here, and somewhere in the midst of it all the jaded enforcer saw opportunity. Maybe he would die here. He didn't know. But dying for the right cause had the potential to help more than just him.

tumblr_nof6zmjBaC1tg4x1po6_r1_400.gif

"A man of reason, I can... respect that, admire it even. I'm afraid now however is not the time for... admiration, mister Ehrmantraut. It is a time for action."

The taller man led Mike into the warehouse interior, where they were met by the wreckage wrought by his earlier actions; Chairs smashed, crates demolished, glass shattered. In the midst of it all, however, there was a table and two chairs that lay untouched by the destruction around them. Fisk made his way around the other side and took a seat, gesturing for Mike to take the one opposite if he so desired as he rested his forearms on the wooden varnishing.

"My name is Wilson Fisk. And I think you and I are very much alike. That's not referring to, the... lack of hair on our scalps, you understand, but rather our temperament. Our... perception, of the world around us. You seem unperturbed by all this, by... the events that led us to this moment; I presume this means you have some experience in taking lives, though much like myself you take no pleasure in it. That, mister Ehrmantraut, is exactly the type of individual I need on my side. One who is not above killing, but who must resort to it when the need arises. Traits that will be a necessity in our escape-- and, yes, I intend to escape. And I intend to kill anyone who stands in my way, and then I intend to KILL THE ONES WHO PUT ME HERE!"

He slammed his fist down on the table with such sudden abruptness it almost seemed to surprise even him, though he quickly reined himself in, swallowing and adjusting his collar.

"...So, mister Ehrmantraut... I am a man of means. If the prospect of escaping alone does not appeal to you, there is much more I can offer. Name your price, as it were."

Taking some time to think the situation over, Mike gazed vacantly past Fisk and into what seemed like the abyss. He spoke only when he found the right words to react, looking back at him.

"An escape? Look around, Fisk. I don't see any technology here. The people who took us? They're smart. Real smart. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to get off this rock, but I'm a realist. I'd like to hit a homerun in the Major League too but some things just don't happen. Only one of us is likely to make it. That's the brass tacks."

"Oh, I don't doubt it, mister Ehrmantraut. The people who... conscripted us into this event are unquestionably intelligent and powerful beyond belief, so much so that perhaps they could get away with this under normal circumstances. It is... regrettable, therefore, that they made such a grave, error in judgement today. They chose to target me."

A dark fury flickered across his normally-mellow features for a brief instant, amicable smile contorting into a snarl of rage.

"They are a dog chasing a car, realizing their error too late as it... backs up over them. That, mister Ehrmantraut, was their mistake, and THAT, is brass tacks."

In the silence that ensued the former cop would look Fisk up and down, studying him. A deep breath was taken as Mike continued, speaking briskly and concisely.

"If we wanna come anywhere near escape, we'll need a crew. Three to four other people. I'll vet 'em, you pay 'em. My pay? I want it set up in a trust fund. How much? Whatever you think's fair. This fund would be for my granddaughter, Kaylee. She's the only reason I'm doing this. I have a few rules too. One; I even get a whiff of you fucking me over, we're done. I don't care how much you're paying me. Two, we keep this professional. You make the final calls, all I ask is if I have something to say, you at least hear it out. That fair?"

Fisk stood up, breathing out and taking heavy strides across the room to halt next to the window, clasping his hands behind his back and looking out into the plains beyond.

"...One million for your granddaughter, for... Kaylee. An extra half-million for yourself should you make it off this island with me. A tip for services rendered, if you like, to do with as you will; Consider it a... motivator, of sorts. Is that acceptable, Michael?"

Mike's cold eyes just stared as he registered the offer.

"We got a deal. One more thing, when I assemble the crew. They'll be paid fairly?"

These words were important to Mike. If he was going to start a crew, loyalty was everything.

"You have my word. Whatever deal we make, whatever terms we come to, I will honor it. That is the sort of man I am."

Fisk replied solemnly, hands fidgeting behind him as he turned his head slightly to look over his shoulder.

"So. Where should we start?"

Pulling out his map, Mike rolled it out and set it on the table.

@Josh M (collaboration) @Cromartie Sarkissian

Mike Ehrmentruat - Warehouse - Fisk, Sara Lance

As Mike prepared to explain his plane, a little wrinkle appeared. It was something the old man dreaded, foot steps.

"Well shit. Here we go o."

Looking at Fisk, Mike knew he only had one play to make. When Sarah came in to the two men's view. They both still sat where they were.

"Howdy, miss. You want a seat? We should talk. "

@Cromartie Sarkissian @OrlandoBloomers

Village - Near Homestead A and the Well

tumblr_o4cflcNQKx1tntlwlo1_250.gif

"Frank." He replied amicably enough despite the situation. No harm in it. "You got grit, Michiko. The attitude. Don't strike me as the type to end up on an island death-match regardless. Figuring real heavy hitters, you know. That rabbit in charge probably wouldn't be entertained with watching two random joes off the street with no training, no experience, no real skill duking it out, you know? Nah, I'm thinking like...SHIELD operatives. Green Berets. Spetsnaz. IDF. Yakuza, the cartels, all that shit. But then here you are, first person I run into." He dropped the smile. "So who are you, really?"

@Atomyk @Takumi @Schnee Corp Lawyer

'Frank, huh? The way this guy talks and carries himself must mean that he's some type of military personnel. Either current or former.' she thought.

latest

"Who I really am? I'm an outlaw, wanted all over by some crazy detective for breaking out of prison and maybe robbing a bank....among other things." She replied, placing a hand on her hip.

"That good enough for you, Frank?" She added as an afterthought.

@C.T.

...Heh.

If the situation were less serious that might have been funnier. The body language gave Jason all he needed to know. This guy hadn't been expecting someone to sneak up on him. Reminded him of how the usual menagerie of thugs reacted when Bruce and him got the jump on them. Which was to say ninety nine percent of the time. Mind you, Jason didn't think he'd be sneaking up on some poor sap taking a piss. But the reaction that followed was one that Jason hadn't quite expected.

The guy seemed to be trying his best to keep his cool-even though Jason wasn't sure how you muster that when you got snuck up on while taking a leak. But more power to Hideo, he supposed. Waiting for the other man to finish, Jason nodded to show he'd been listening.

"Yeah, but unlike doing it in a bottle, this kinda stuff leaves you wide open. Can't exactly use a weapon while doing that now can you? Unless you think you could have stopped me while you were doing your business. If so, hat's off to you."

Sure, if you were nimble/flexible enough but somehow this guy didn't strike Jason as fitting into that very narrow parameter. Still, the guy hadn't done anything to warrant Jason killing him outright. At least not yet. Raising a hand, Jason moved to pull his hood down. What laid behind the hood was the face of a man who appeared to be around Hideo's age. Only the injuries on his face made him seem like he'd been through a hell of a lot more.

gVvtNnL.jpg

Trying to keep crime under control wasn't the easiest of jobs. Even when you didn't keep in line with the usual 'thou shall not kill' rule and slaughtered any dirtbag who didn't tow your very specific line. He'd been involved in a couple of nasty scuffles with some hired muscle from gangs wanting to move in on Black Mask's territory now that he'd take a permanent vacation from the mortal coil. Courtesy of Jason punting him through a window in his own headquarters. This left him with cuts along his face from stiletto knifes that he got too careless and let slip past him. Then taking into account a few stray punches that got too close for comfort and Jason't was left as not being the pinnacle of handsomeness.

Not that he cared how he looked as long as the scum knew where they stood. Which was firmly under the Red Hood's heel and if they didn't like it? Well, he'd be busy for the next two hours collecting heads. Who knew how many he could get in a whole evening? Brushing aside a strand of white hair off his forehead, Jason sneered as he looked Hideo over.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. The angle I got on you? Could have leaned over and snapped your neck. No problem whatsoever. Could have held you under in the river until you suffocated. Multitude of things I could have done. Key word being could. But you're not my enemy. At least not unless you want to be in which case this'll get ugly real quick." Jason assured all the while in that same laidback demeanor. But his other hand had been keeping busy and he gav a slight nod of the head for Hideo to glance downward as Jason slowly pulled back the flap of his jacket.

Revealing the three grenades strapped to his belt and one of his fingers was under a pin.

"But that's only if you say the wrong thing. You haven't so far but just something to keep in mind. Helps put things in perspective when discussing potential business ventures like..An alliance y'know?"

Assuming Hideo gave some sort of nod or vocal response that he understood, Jason slowly removed his finger from the pin. Things wouldn't be getting blown up again any time soon. Not on Jason's watch at least.

"Anyway, the real enemy is whoever put us here. Dunno about you but I want to know who the hell that is. Think it'd be better if I had someone to watch my back. You can be that someone, pal. Or you can sit around here and wait for someone less charitable than me to come on by." In all likelihood though, Jason didn't like the idea of leaving a loose end around if this guy decided to be difficult. Wasn't the option that Jason desired but neck snapping might not have been out of the question if Hideo's response didn't sit well with Jason.

"You agree and you got someone to watch your back and make sure you don't wind up dead. Seems like a win-win. Now, you need something to call me, yeah?

Jason reached for his hood and pulled it back up before glancing around as he pulled the flap of his jacket back. Wouldn't do well if everybody and their mother knew about what he was packing. Even so, he spent enough time standing in one spot. Had to keep moving in case there was another person in this area who was trying to do their own job of keeping tabs.

794ceac3a22496f16e918be592483d76.jpg

"Red Hood will work just fine and just as a little friendly advice? You might want to decide fast. Don't think it'd be too smart if we stood around talking for too long. I may be a nice guy but can't speak for whoever else is stuck here with us!"

Jason neglected to mention the fact that he'd been there when the first kill lost her head. If this guy agreed to tag along with him and found the kid's weapon before he did? Who's to say he wouldn't grow a pair and turn it on him? The possibility wasn't one that Jason was keen to amuse. So that little bit of information would just have to stay privvy with him until it suited him otherwise. Or he found the weapon first. Whichever ended up coming first.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o38i7gvSND1v3qowuo3_100.png

For some reason, Hideo was actually considering this alliance, only because he did need to survive this somehow. It was like how he had to depend on Wiruko during the Holy Demonic Grail, except with the danger of death looming over him now. Again, Hideo wasn't exactly a fighting man, but he did have his clever wits, so there's that.

tumblr_o38hxdRXmz1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Alright, I'll accept this alliance. Two thinking heads better than one..."

In the case that Red Hood would ask on what he had on him, Hideo took out the deck of playing cards that he was left with.

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... believe it or not, the person behind this had a wonderful idea to leave the guy who has no real combat experience with a deck of playing cards as a weapon. I... I can make this work though. The name's Hideo Kawamura, by the way."

However, thinking about that girl that had died first out of this group of people on this island, Hideo supposed that as much as he hated going through the stuff of a dead person, maybe she had some good items to use for his own survival.

@T.O.M.

'Frank, huh? The way this guy talks and carries himself must mean that he's some type of military personnel. Either current or former.' she thought.

latest

"Who I really am? I'm an outlaw, wanted all over by some crazy detective for breaking out of prison and maybe robbing a bank....among other things." She replied, placing a hand on her hip.

"That good enough for you, Frank?" She added as an afterthought.

@C.T.

tumblr_o4q2g7KucW1ttmes9o2_250.png

"...I reckon it is." Not the answer he expected but it made sense now. A more modern Bonnie and Clyde...minus the Clyde. Only one thing left to do. Frank started forward, walking closer to Michiko and holding out a hand for a handshake. "Pleasure to meet you. We should work together. Two of us working together, better chance of getting out of here alive, don't ya think?"

@Takumi

Last edited by a moderator:
Old damp and decrepit. It was clear to Snake-Eyes that wherever he was that it had long been abandoned. Silently and unbeknownst to him, Snake-Eyes was heading to where Max was located.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @Port

Mukuro quietly followed Snake Eyes. She had no intention of killing him. Quite the opposite. She was casing him out as an ally. To see if he would be useful. She also followed him into the Port Records building, unknowingly close to Max.

@Verite

Daisy Fitzroy

Crashed Helicopter

Much to the populist's woe, most of this strange, aerial device looked stripped and barren. Confusion still rattled in the leader's mind, wondering if this was some twisted game the Founders had put her in. Surely the Vox Populi would of saved her, would they? She started it originally in her defense against Comstock and his zealots, yet now, the Fitzroy felt as if even she was out of control. And now, the woman found herself caught in a different yet similar situation, a woman fit for rule yet the world around her preventing such course of action. No matter her skills, no matter her prowess, chaos and murder would spiral out of control, men, women, and all those between clawing at each other's throats.

It was a predicament that, she herself, feared and grown uncomfortably familiar with.

Scattering about the helicopter, Daisy picked and plucked at the ruins. Whilst no craftsmen in the slightest, the revolutionary had a think for tinkering with firearms and other supplies of Vox Populi. Hell, a lot of the weapons the Vox used were makeshift and rudimentary compared to the more elegant, refined arms of the Founders. Using primarily any bits of the helicopters rotors, Daisy tried to forge a primitive machete of sorts, and by forge, pick up a piece of twisted steel and wrap her scarf around her for a handle.

If she could find such parts, she would be slightly satisfied at her horrid creation, going off to then scout the area, wondering what she could find and possibly looking into more supplies to fortify a place she could somewhat call home.

@Atomyk

Mukuro quietly followed Snake Eyes. She had no intention of killing him. Quite the opposite. She was casing him out as an ally. To see if he would be useful. She also followed him into the Port Records building, unknowingly close to Max.

@Verite

Snake Eyes felt someone watching him but was playing ignorant for the time being. If they wanted to attack they already would've done so. Unless they were staking him out. The blade on the hacksaw had been loosened from the grip.

It wouldn't do much damage if thrown but the only thing Snake Eyes would need was a distraction to get close if it come to it.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Port

Scooby Doo- Caves

Scooby looked over towards the exit that wasn't too far away. These caves kind of terrified him, due to the fact that there was some unpredictability to them. This was a stupid plan, a stupid idea indeed but he did it anyway. " Rello, ris rhere ranyone rout rhere ?" *1* He hoped that someone answered him so he didn't feel so alone. He hoped he could get a ally while he was here, or he might be one of the first few to die.

@Ramboing

Rough Translations of what Scooby is saying

*1* "Hello, is there anyone out there?"

@Atomyk , now attempting to leave caves

Last edited:
Crashed Helicopter

Daisy would manage to fashion a primitive kind of machete, though it wasn't going to be the best against anyone with an actual weapon. Surrounding the helicopter was a flat field where one could get a good view of the surrounding landscape. A series of caves were to the south of her position, while a gazebo stood across the long field. To the east stood a port and a few buildings, and a tall lighthouse stood a few kilometres away. Of possible resources, this area was largely barren, though one could find sticks and rocks in the brush all around the island.

@Krieg

Ranch - Rock Formation

The Survivor would find no resistance in getting what he needed, as the few cattle roaming the area had yet to be touched. It would be a messy and gruelling process, but if the Survivor had sharpened the rock on the other stones, it would be possible.

Covered in blood, the Survivor would have his prizes.

@DapperDogman
The Survivor
Ranch - Rock Formation > Woods

Looking himself over, The Survivor would grunt, noting he was covered in blood from how messy he'd been "Water" he mutters to himself, opening his pack for a moment, debating washing himself off with a bottle, but shaking his head. He remembered how he had often struggled getting his hands on safe, clean water back on the other islands he'd survived on
He closed his pack, and stood up, kicking some dirt over the remains he'd not had any use for, covering his tracks as best he could

He looked about, and noted the presence of a cliff, and woods
He looked at the woods for a moment, before heading off toward them. He needed wood for a good many things. Fire, tools, bark for armour and string
Trees were his friends back on the many islands he'd been through, so they'd get him through the early stages of his preparation on this island too

He kneels down, slowly using

Bone Pole x1
84QJNgC.png

String x1
wlvb4lf.png

Sharpened Rock x1
lSvGo6V.png

To make himself

Stone Axe x1
ylchBxM.png

Brandishing his new axe he'd smirk, before going into the woods, and checking what kind of trees they were
If he was lucky, he'd manage to find some trees that carried vines, like the ones in the swamps back home, if not, then he'd have to make do making strings from other things

Regardless of what trees they were, they'd have lots of branches, and those were very important in their own right

Current Inventory:
Skullcap (Worn)
SBwhYaa.png

Stone Axe (Wielded, Right Hand)
ylchBxM.png

Stun Baton
Smooth Rock x4
Offal x1
Raw Meat x1
Untreated Animal Hide x1
Loaf of bread x2
Tin of crackers x2