Status
Not open for further replies.
What time today are we starting?

What time today are we starting?
I honestly won't be able to give a specific time.

I'll leave a message in here an hour or so before it does go up, though.

Alrighty, just a heads up that I'll be getting the IC up in about an hour or so from now.

• Useful
Reactions: C.T.
Okay, good to know. I will probably post about 9 or so tonight ( or 3:30 or so rather clunky from my phone before my class starts)

Okay, good to know. I will probably post about 9 or so tonight ( or 3:30 or so rather clunky from my phone before my class starts)
No problem, I don't expect things to move fast anyway.

Okay, good to know. Is there going to be a seperate thread or is it going to happen here?

Okay, good to know. Is there going to be a seperate thread or is it going to happen here?
I'll be making a separate in character thread, while this one will be for out of character talk and stuff such as that.

Okay, will look out for that. Got to get going for my class in a hour and a half. ( And I will still due those translations like I said when Scooby talks for the rpers.)

Reactions: Atomyk
Alrighty, just a heads up that I'll be getting the IC up in about an hour or so from now.

Woo! Almost time for some of us to get guns, and others to get Wheel of Fortune Home Games!

Okay, the IC is up.

I have also put the weapon info on the second post in this thread as a reference. I'll be keeping track of who has what.

For those who have received guns, assume the ammo given with them is enough for four clips of whatever respective gun you have. I'm honestly not too concerned with keeping track of ammo, though I will take note if you start shooting off way more than you should have.

For those who are starting in the same locations, you're not within visible distance of each other. You're certainly within walking/hearing distance, however. That means, those in the woods would have definitely heard the skirmish with Jason and Prim.

You'll notice two characters on the roster that no one signed up as. Those are characters I'll be using for plot purposes.

Also, props to @T.O.M. for assisting with that opening post, as I wanted someone to bounce off of for the first death.

e6bc50ed085970a78df0358ff6283d2e.png

0f0a68a625fd2b7ef8423640b033d10d.png

Oh, also, as I've been asked this, characters would have no items with them from home, even if it's like... a mask. Any clothes they have one them would be the most mundane clothes they got. No kevlar suits or whatever, basically.

OH, ALSO (God, I'm so tired, sorry)

Make sure you put what location your character is at and where they are heading toward at the top of your posts, if applicable, so everyone can keep track of where people are.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
@OrlandoBloomers Xd, my thoughts exactly.(Except some people got much worse than Scooby. He might be able to carry it. Ots only 7 to 8 lbs.)

Last edited:
Final confirmation that this RP will be starting tomorrow, March 31st. We won't be accepting any new sign-ups or character changes from this point (Well, excluding someone mentioned below).

We've changed the format to One Week OOC = One Day IC. This ratio may change (and probably will) depending on the rate of posts. The first week will work a bit differently in that there won't be any player character deaths that week. In fact, we won't even be accepting kill submissions the first three days. Following this, anyone can submit kill submissions for the rest of the week. These will be put into consideration for the following week, which will likely have a death quota of five (Meaning five people will have to die during week two).

@Cromartie Sarkissian Your advantages and disadvantages are fine for the most part, though I don't feel 'too willing to kill' is much of a disadvantage in a game such as this, just to let you know.

@Verite Are you going to app a new character? :|

@Lizzy Could a maybe get one more disadvantage from you? Can be minor.

@york We already went over this, but keep in mind I'm assuming you're playing the character as de-powered as she could possibly be.

@Bomb I'm gonna need a few more advantages and disadvantages.

@DapperDogman I'm assuming his disadvantage of eating/drinking/sleeping means he needs it more often than a regular human?

@TheColourlessRainbow You have a few points on both advantages and disadvantages. I can see them working both ways depending on the context, but I'll need you to be a bit more specific with those on both (ex. his sense of smell/hearing)

@Gwazi Magnum Upon further thought, I'll be accepting Stick, as I think the general strength of the cast is on par with what he can dish out.

No one mentioned above will be excluded if you don't tinker with what I've addressed, though I can't promise things will work in your favor come kill submission consideration.

He doesn't actually ever need to sleep in game, but for the purpose of this RP, I've added that in as a negative, to make it fair. Wouldn't be too fair if he could keep going 24/7
The eating/drinking is more of a mechanic to stop me being _too_ true to the game

In the game, this guy can mine out a 10 foot cubic house in less than a few hours, furnish it with a furnace, kiln and firepit, and have dinner cooking ready to bunker down the night. So, what I thought was. If he does too much work, for a short while afterword, he can't do much of anything

In a nutshell, if he does more than a human can in a short time, he loses the extra time he would have spent on the task, recovering from the overexertion

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Okay, I'm gonna do some small GM posts here and there, but keep in mind neither I or Josh will be too heavily overseeing what you may find at a location, so don't feel the need to tag us if you're searching an area. The basic rule of thumb is that your character is not going to find anything useful, nor will they find records of whoever inhabited the island before.

What will usually happen is that we may randomly tag someone in an area if something of note is going to be happening there. If there happens to be a new weapon drop or some sort of lore becoming available, those relevant will be tagged for it. Prim's weapon is still hanging out in the woods, but no one's going to come across it until I randomly decide to hand it off (Well, Jason has a higher chance due to being aware the weapon is around, but still).

@york Just to let you know, your character is situated at the very top of the lighthouse while Robert was downstairs, so they wouldn't have seen each other upon first waking. You can edit and say they wandered down, of course.

Okay, I'm gonna do some small GM posts here and there, but keep in mind neither I or Josh will be too heavily overseeing what you may find at a location, so don't feel the need to tag us if you're searching an area. The basic rule of thumb is that your character is not going to find anything useful, nor will they find records of whoever inhabited the island before.

What will usually happen is that we may randomly tag someone in an area if something of note is going to be happening there. If there happens to be a new weapon drop or some sort of lore becoming available, those relevant will be tagged for it. Prim's weapon is still hanging out in the woods, but no one's going to come across it until I randomly decide to hand it off (Well, Jason has a higher chance due to being aware the weapon is around, but still).

@york Just to let you know, your character is situated at the very top of the lighthouse while Robert was downstairs, so they wouldn't have seen each other upon first waking. You can edit and say they wandered down, of course.
Oh! Whoops, yeah, I'll edit that post x.x sorry about that

Finally got the first post in- XD, Scooby actually got a strategy this early on. Oh and that extremly strange good gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.