Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew there was something else I wanted to ask. Are duos aloud? ( ie using both Shaggy and Scooby or Scrappy and Scooby?) or single use? I also understand that if they are aloud they would die together.

Ah, no, just single characters allowed.

If this game goes well, we could hopefully do another in the future with duos.

Okay, good to know, will work on Scooby now ( will be using the original Where are you version.) Should be ready in a few.

Appearance:

Name: Scoobert ' Scooby' Doo

Advantages: Good at running
Good at hiding
Loyal
Intelligent ( for a dog)
Understands human technology
Knows Swordmanship , isn't the best though ( Scooby Doo and the samurai sword)
Can stand on two legs
Is a good actor
Disadvantages: Clumsy
Cowardly
Easily Hungered
Not a Hunter
Is used to be with others
Speaks with a stutter
Loves others too much
Easily spooked

Last edited:
Appearance:

Name: Scoobert ' Scooby' Doo

Advantages: Good at running
Good at hiding
Loyal
Intelligent ( for a dog)
Understands human technology
Knows Swordmanship , isn't the best though ( Scooby Doo and the samurai sword)
Can stand on two legs
Disadvantages: Clumsy
Cowardly
Easily Hungered
Not a Hunter
Is used to be with others
Speaks with a stutter
Loves others too much
How shall he survive without his ScoobySnacks???????????????????????????? XP

Reactions: Takumi
Final confirmation that this RP will be starting tomorrow, March 31st. We won't be accepting any new sign-ups or character changes from this point (Well, excluding someone mentioned below).

We've changed the format to One Week OOC = One Day IC. This ratio may change (and probably will) depending on the rate of posts. The first week will work a bit differently in that there won't be any player character deaths that week. In fact, we won't even be accepting kill submissions the first three days. Following this, anyone can submit kill submissions for the rest of the week. These will be put into consideration for the following week, which will likely have a death quota of five (Meaning five people will have to die during week two).

@Cromartie Sarkissian Your advantages and disadvantages are fine for the most part, though I don't feel 'too willing to kill' is much of a disadvantage in a game such as this, just to let you know.

@Verite Are you going to app a new character? :|

@Lizzy Could a maybe get one more disadvantage from you? Can be minor.

@york We already went over this, but keep in mind I'm assuming you're playing the character as de-powered as she could possibly be.

@Bomb I'm gonna need a few more advantages and disadvantages.

@DapperDogman I'm assuming his disadvantage of eating/drinking/sleeping means he needs it more often than a regular human?

@TheColourlessRainbow You have a few points on both advantages and disadvantages. I can see them working both ways depending on the context, but I'll need you to be a bit more specific with those on both (ex. his sense of smell/hearing)

@Gwazi Magnum Upon further thought, I'll be accepting Stick, as I think the general strength of the cast is on par with what he can dish out.

No one mentioned above will be excluded if you don't tinker with what I've addressed, though I can't promise things will work in your favor come kill submission consideration.

So, if we weren't mentioned, we're fine, right?

@york We already went over this, but keep in mind I'm assuming you're playing the character as de-powered as she could possibly be.​
Sure! That's perfectly fine with me! >.< I guess she will retain her memory to the point where she's capable of using nearly any weapon, but, well, she's also lost her entire arsenal x.x and upgrades, meaning she's basically just as vulnerable as a human just... Slightly more resilient, and still very weak to water >.< as in, it's best for her not to do any swimming at all without the proper gear.​

Final confirmation that this RP will be starting tomorrow, March 31st. We won't be accepting any new sign-ups or character changes from this point (Well, excluding someone mentioned below).

We've changed the format to One Week OOC = One Day IC. This ratio may change (and probably will) depending on the rate of posts. The first week will work a bit differently in that there won't be any player character deaths that week. In fact, we won't even be accepting kill submissions the first three days. Following this, anyone can submit kill submissions for the rest of the week. These will be put into consideration for the following week, which will likely have a death quota of five (Meaning five people will have to die during week two).

@Cromartie Sarkissian Your advantages and disadvantages are fine for the most part, though I don't feel 'too willing to kill' is much of a disadvantage in a game such as this, just to let you know.

@york We already went over this, but keep in mind I'm assuming you're playing the character as de-powered as she could possibly be.

@DapperDogman I'm assuming his disadvantage of eating/drinking/sleeping means he needs it more often than a regular human?

@TheColourlessRainbow You have a few points on both advantages and disadvantages. I can see them working both ways depending on the context, but I'll need you to be a bit more specific with those on both (ex. his sense of smell/hearing)

@Gwazi Magnum Upon further thought, I'll be accepting Stick, as I think the general strength of the cast is on par with what he can dish out.

No one mentioned above will be excluded if you don't tinker with what I've addressed, though I can't promise things will work in your favor come kill submission consideration.

I definite see what you mean (I only really put that in there for character reasons). Do you want me to put a few more Weakness in there?

Also, when you said now kill submissions for the first 3 days, do you mean the first 3 days IC or the first 3 days OC?

His sense of smell can be used for tracking people, and discovering things that are hidden. However, it can be used agaisnt him if something has to much of a STRONG odor; either harming him or damaging his nose. Same goes for his hearing. He will be able to hear noises from farther away, but if a noise becomes to loud it will hurt him due to his sensitive ears.

I definite see what you mean (I only really put that in there for character reasons). Do you want me to put a few more Weakness in there?

Also, when you said now kill submissions for the first 3 days, do you mean the first 3 days IC or the first 3 days OC?
Add a few more if you feel like it.

And three days OOC.
His sense of smell can be used for tracking people, and discovering things that are hidden. However, it can be used agaisnt him if something has to much of a STRONG odor; either harming him or damaging his nose. Same goes for his hearing. He will be able to hear noises from farther away, but if a noise becomes to loud it will hurt him due to his sensitive ears.
Thanks.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance

mp3_05.gif~original

"Your past is like pieces of a broken mirror. You try to pick them up, but you only end up cutting yourself."

Name

Max Payne

Male

At least 43

Advantages
  • Extremely skilled fighter; said to have "lightning reflexes" as described on the Wikia, fairly acrobatic, and a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, able to easily disarm those who come near him. Most notably skilled with firearms.​
  • Quick reflexes; sometimes called "bullet-time" because of how it seems to slow down his perception of how fast things are going around him.​
  • Extremely high tolerance to pain and very durable; able to take multiple ballistic wounds from enemies and still being able to continue to fight as effectively as if he was unhurt. However, this could also be a disadvantage, as the pain can come back to bite him in the ass later. Survived things such as overdosing on a lethal drug and being shot in the head at one point.​

Disadvantages
  • Just plain old; not as fast or durable as he used to be when he was in his prime.​
  • Drug problems; addicted to alcohol and painkillers, will probably stress the hell out without taking at least one of them every so often.​
  • Inability to trust others easily; in his experience, most people he ends up allying with either betray him or die, so he generally tries his best to work alone, avoiding alliances and such.​
@Atomyk bb @Josh M babu​

Status
Not open for further replies.