Status
Not open for further replies.

"It's funny, you know? Two tours, Afghanistan and Iraq and I wasn't scared for a single moment. The first time I got scared… was on a plane on the way home. I kept thinking God was gonna pull the rug out from under us, you know? Shit, that's his kind of funny, you know. But the plane landed safe and we were home. Driving through traffic. Yeah, you pass fast food and donut shops and all that… that greasy shit. It's the shit you fought to protect and then the car stops. We were outside her school. I get to her classroom, right? She's in there… but she's got no idea. She's got no idea that Daddy's home. I walk in, these kids, they're not even studying, they're… doing some kind of yoga. Yeah. She's there. She's doing her poses, you know. She's bending and, you know, she's moving. She looks like a flower. Yeah. And, you know, you can't even understand it, you know, how does something like that have… How does something that beautiful… How does that… does that come from me, you know? And she looks up and she sees me. I see her. By God, that's real. That's real, Red. Boom. In an instant, she's across that classroom floor, she's in my arms. She's squeezing me so tight, I swear I was gonna bust a rib, you know? We just stayed there like that, we're holding each other. Teacher, she's filming the whole thing on her phone, you know, she's gonna put it on YouTube or some shit. She can't hold the thing steady, because, you know, she's… she's bawling so hard, and the kids are all wailing, you know, they're screaming. And me? Shit, I'm the worst of all. I'm a… I'm a rubber-face clown, you know. I cried so hard. But not my baby. Not my girl. You know, she's my girl. She's… She's not crying, she's holding me up. My girl, she's keeping me on my feet. She says, "I knew it, Daddy. I knew it." And then we go home. Wife, the boy. Place is the exact same. It's like it was just holding its breath waiting for me to get back, you know? Then it hit me. All of it, you know.

The first time I felt how tired I was, you know. I was just...tired, you know? But not her, my girl was up. See, she wanted me to, uh...she wanted me to tuck her in. She had that book...her favorite book, it was under her pillow. One Batch, Two Batch...Penny and Dime. She...she outgrew it, she knew it, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She looked at me and she begged me, Red. She begged. She begged. I said, "No. Daddy's too tired, see. But I'll...I'll read to you tomorrow night, I promise." Yeah. Never think that for her, there was not gonna be any tomorrow. The last time I see her, I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms. Meat was spilling out of her, Red, the place where her face used to be."

Appearance:
tumblr_o4392trRHu1s6c97mo2_540.png

Name:
Frank Castle

"We don't get to pick the things that fix us, Red. Make us whole, make us feel purpose. My moment of clarity? It came from the strangest of places. I need to take care of the scum that killed my family."

Advantages:
- Highly disciplined and trained in hand to hand combat, numerous firearms and military explosives. Even among fellow career marines Frank is considered remarkably gifted in warfare, pretty much to one-man army levels
- Pragmatic in combat, willing to use whatever is nearby to get the job done whether it be a wrench, a hammer or a door, et cetera
- Crazy levels of prepared. You never know when you might need a razor blade. So Frank hides one inside his own forearm, which he then covers with a bandage
-Extraordinarily high pain tolerance
-No mercy given to criminals

Disadvantages:
- Brain damage sustained keeps him in a constant state of emotionally volatility recalling the death of his entire family, consequently his rage is easy to exploit
- Impulsive and sociopathic
- Lessened sense of self-preservation, living only for his war on crime
- His love for animals and soft spot for children are also exploitable

@OrlandoBloomers right back at you mate

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_o4f14aCEh61v3qowuo1_250.png

"Conversely, I, who was able to live without committing any crime... I may have lived a fortunate and happy life. The wish of someone who would participate in this tournament where it's not even clear what we will be doing and who is most likely walking into his own death... No, let's not say that."

-Name-
Hideo Kawamura

-Gender-
Male

-Age-

-Advantages-
Hideo is exceptionally resourceful and clever. When faced with a situation that would result in an instant loss, he was able to use the rules of the match to choose an event that would give him a 50% chance of winning rather than having a near 0% of winning beforehand.
For reasons unknown, Hideo does better in close quarters combat when intoxicated from alcoholic beverages.

-Disadvantages-
Hideo has near to zero experience with any sorts of combat, and can only do well enough when drunk. Without the intoxication in play, he has no strength and stamina to properly survive a dangerous encounter.
Due to his reclusive behavior and lack of combat prowess, Hideo tends to push away the help that he would have to depend on in this scenario.
While he has improved with this trait of his since his inclusion in a tournament that he participated in before this event, Hideo still has the tendency to talk about his impending death, somewhat suicidal.​

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk and Takumi
Appearance
gif_daredevil_stick.gif

"A warrior, heir to the Spartans baddest of the bad-asses. They knew what they had to do and they did it."
Name
Stick

Male

Advantages
Fast Reflexes
Precise Accuracy
Enhanced Awareness and Perception
Master in the art of the Sword, Bow and Martial Arts

Disadvantages
Sentimental
Lack of normal human vision (Though his enhanced Perception more than covers for this)
Very Old (But still more capable than most youngsters)

I was going off the show, and unless if you count the Perception as a power I don't recall anything of his that'd count as one.

He has the ability to taste the dirt on ice cream, and name which state the mill comes from. I wouldn't count dare devil, I wouldn't count Stick

He has the ability to taste the dirt on ice cream, and name which state the mill comes from. I wouldn't count dare devil, I wouldn't count Stick

I think my mom has that power.

Mike Erhmantraut

vBVQk.jpg

Advantages:
Former Marine sniper
Former Cop and Private Investigator
Assassin and "cleaner"
Surveillance Expert
Loyal
Professional

Disadvantages:

Does not work well with "people with egos"
Is older than most

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Yeah, I really don't know about Stick, Even going by just the show (as that's all I know him by myself) he seems to clearly exhibit some kind of mystic ability beyond regular human ability. I don't believe Stick is capable of being disadvantaged to the point where these can be offset.

@Gwazi Magnum

Reactions: Josh M
*someone spoils S2*
*gets hunted down and obliterated by literally everyone on the map*

I am interested, but have a little problem. . . . I kind of want to use a very well known but most likely to die first character . . . . my mind is going Scooby Doo, if that's too crazy, I will probably look through some of my fanfictions and use one of my other fandoms.

I am interested, but have a little problem. . . . I kind of want to use a very well known but most likely to die first character . . . . my mind is going Scooby Doo, if that's too crazy, I will probably look through some of my fanfictions and use one of my other fandoms.
Well, Scooby Doo would be totally fine, though I imagine you'd have a hard time interacting with others, lol.

But, it's entirely possible he could last a while or even win if things play out a certain way. He's pretty good at running from danger, after all.

Yeah, totally disadvantageous of talking to others. ( I was thinking about putting translations so at least the rpers know what I am saying since I would probably do it in fluent scooby. Relieve re ri'm rood rat rit.

Hmm . . . . I think I am either going to do him or Scrappy. ( weird choice I know)

And if I do do Scooby, I will be ignoring those strange game weapons he gets.

Yeah, totally disadvantageous of talking to others. ( I was thinking about putting translations so at least the rpers know what I am saying since I would probably do it in fluent scooby. Relieve re ri'm rood rat rit.

Hmm . . . . I think I am either going to do him or Scrappy. ( weird choice I know)

And if I do do Scooby, I will be ignoring those strange game weapons he gets.
No problem, then. That sounds like a good idea on the translations. I'd be fine with either Scooby or Scrappy, whichever you decide on.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.