Status
Not open for further replies.
QR4qyUs.jpg

Appearance:
801fddc3d5b8842c1ede21e0e2ed12c8.jpg

Name: Curly Brace

Age: Unknown (Presumed to be around the age of 18 >.< though, Robots don't really er... Age the way humans do xD)

Advantages: Impervious to missiles, but isn't invincible when it comes to this either (Robot Physiology, built to be very durable >.<), Able to use almost any weapon in her "memory", extreme amount of bravery and compassion, often rather cheerfull (rather high morale), Exceptional, and rather nimble fighter, and Tactician, to some degree.

Disadvantages: Cannot sustain being underwater for very long without technological assistance (Typically VIA her Air Tank) long term submergence leads to permanent death, though, if the water is pumped out of her systems in time, the damage can be minimized (though often not without some water damage, usually dealt to her memory banks), sometimes too selfless for her own good (will defend her friends... Often times to the death), can be (innocently) naiive at times, in various cases, biting off more than she can chew, or not quite understanding the situation as a result, Curly is also severely less durable (only slightly more resilient than the average human being) without upgrades to her standard robot "frame", leaving her less capable of just "tanking" damage like she usually would.

May add more if I missed anything >.< just lemme know I guess​

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Appearance:

latest

Name:

Cyberconnect2

Female

Umm... assume 16?

Advantages:

-All rounder.
-Good at fighting with a dagger
-Is quick

Disadvantages:

-Rage can make her reckless.
-Easily distracted
-Ticklish​

Last edited by a moderator:
Advantages: Impervious to missiles, but isn't invincible when it comes to this either (Robot Physiology, built to be very durably >.<), Able to use almost any weapon in her "memory", extreme amount of bravery and compassion, often rather cheerfull (rather high morale), Exceptional, and rather nimble fighter, and Tactician, to some degree.

Disadvantages: Cannot sustain being underwater for very long without technological assistance (Typically VIA her Air Tank) long term submergence leads to permanent death, though, if the water is pumped out of her systems in time, the damage can be minimized (though often not without some water damage, usually dealt to her memory banks), sometimes too selfless for her own good (will defend her friends... Often times to the death), can be (innocently) naiive at times, in various cases, biting off more than she can chew, or not quite understanding the situation as a result.
I'm honestly unsure if I should count this as a mundane character... I mean, being impervious missiles and having robot physiology puts her at a distinct edge above others. Aside from their possible training and experience, the characters should be generally a regular skin-and-bones human, so I'm inclined not to accept this character.​
Name:

Cyberconnect2

Female

Umm... assume 16?

Advantages:

All rounder.

Disadvantages:

Rage can make her reckless.​
If I understand this character right, they just possess physical skills? I imagine that just makes them a skilled dagger user outside of the video game concept, so this is acceptable.

However, I'm gonna need a bit more from the advantages and disadvantages.

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
I'm honestly unsure if I should count this as a mundane character... I mean, being impervious missiles and having robot physiology puts her at a distinct edge above others. Aside from their possible training and experience, the characters should be generally a regular skin-and-bones human, so I'm inclined not to accept this character.​
Oh! I could easily change the impervious to missiles thing x.x that's an ingame mechanic that, well... Doesn't completely abide to logic xD in general, I could just say that she has somehow lost all her upgrades, allowing her to become more "human" in nature :P I guess while she still may be more resilient than the average human, she also shares many weaknesses with humans...

Last edited:
Oh! I could easily change the impervious to missiles thing x.x that's an ingame mechanic that, well... Doesn't completely abide to logic xD in general, I could just say that she has somehow lost all her upgrades, allowing her to become more "human" in nature :P I guess while she still may be more resilient than the average human, she also shares many weaknesses, like a human >.<
Hmm, yeah, that sounds fair. They're supposed to come in with none of their equipment so it makes sense she wouldn't have the upgrades.

Hmm, yeah, that sounds fair. They're supposed to come in with none of their equipment so it makes sense she wouldn't have the upgrades.
I guess she may have to be a tad more physically resilient, to make up for her uh... Massive vulnerablility when submerged for long periods of time (I think it was roughly a minute and 40 seconds) before she locks up from the water damage >.< (and, it basically kills her in the following minutes she spends submerged)

If I understand this character right, they just possess physical skills? I imagine that just makes them a skilled dagger user outside of the video game concept, so this is acceptable.

However, I'm gonna need a bit more from the advantages and disadvantages.
Oh, what i mean by all-rounder is like a jack-of-all trades thing. Average across pretty much any skill i think of. But yea, pretty much

Appearance:

Name: The Survivor (Real Name Unknown)

Advantages:
Genius craftsman and survivalist
Strong enough to break rocks with his bare hands
Knowledge of plants and herbs
Skilled trapper and hunter
Knowledge with mining, smithing and alloying
Skilled fighter with a wide range of weapons including:
Bows, knives, staffs, spears, guns, clubs, axes, and swords
Disadvantages:
He's been stranded for so long, he no longer remembers how to speak English
He's used to being treated as a hostile by everything he met, and isn't friendly by nature
Needs to eat, drink and rest at regular intervals after intense work
Has issues with darkness, after encountering a Kraken lurking within a cave on his first day stranded on a desert island​

Appearance:

745a991d2f89c5d6918f9bd0bfb75594.png

Name:

Harleen Quinzel

A.K.A. Harley Quinn

Female

"Old enough for that ta' be a rude question an' young enough ta' kick yer rude backside down a steep cliff fer askin' it"

Advantages:

Highly acrobatic, skilled in CQC and improvised weapons, decent shot

Accomplished psychiatrist, unpredictable

Disadvantages:

Not playing with a full deck, slightly skewed moral viewpoint

Soft spot for animals and cute things

anger issues​

Last edited:
h5nEtfs.png

You've woken up in an unfamiliar place. Your head feels groggy and your body feels tense. You reach out with your hands to get a better grasp of where you lay and come upon dirt and grass, which immediately register inside your head as weird. Confused, your eyes slowly open and you try to sit up. Your breath catches in your throat once you realize where you apparently fell asleep last night: a forest. Absentmindedly, you touch at yourself, making sure all your limbs were intact.

You feel fine, now that the grogginess has subsided, but you know something was wrong.

Turning to your left, you see a small pamphlet beside you. Hesitating for only a moment, you grab it and begin reading its contents...

... And nothing was ever the same again.

---

In this game, players will play fandom characters that have been kidnapped from their home worlds and placed on a deserted island. There, they will be forced to participate in a death game, where only the last person standing has any hope of returning home.

The exact mechanics and style of the game is heavily influenced by Battle Royale.

The Island

Oh7l81A.jpg

The image used for the island is of an actual Japanese Island and some of the locations are based around stuff that is on the island. However, the island in real life is only about a square kilometer and that's a bit stuffy for this kind of thing so it's been expanded to four square kilometers and some locations on the island are, obviously, fictional.

North Side

Port
Once used to ferry tourists to the island, the port now sits alone and abandoned. A few small buildings sit nearby that hold records of when the island was in use, but all fishing gear has been removed from the site.

Coral Reef Beach
Located West of the Port is the coral reef beach, once popular for its lack of sand. In the shallow waters, one can observe fish and shellfish. Overseeing the beach are tall formations of red rock.

Helicopter Crash Site
The site of a mysterious crashed helicopter. Located in an open field, one taking shelter within the debris will likely see anyone incoming far ahead of time.

Lighthouse
Located on the the North-Eastern edge of the island, the lighthouse has stood the test of time. While it hasn't been operational in years, it remains as reliable place to establish a fortification.

Gazebo and Garden
A lone gazebo sitting on an elevated hill and surrounded by a long unused garden, its location just South of the port. While it was once used for relaxation, chances are there won't be time to use it for its intended purpose.

Warehouse
Located between the Gazebo and Lighthouse stands a large and drab warehouse. It once contained important equipment for the island, but has been stripped clean since. Desks, chairs, and old furniture can be found within.

Caves
A line of caves naturally built into the North side of the island's center. Although dark and cavernous, they should likely be free of dangerous animals.

South Side

School Building
Within the village stand this one-room establishment where desks and various school supplies can be found within.

Open-Air Baths
Located at the edge of the village is a seaside unisex outdoor bath where one would wash away their troubles while listening to the sound of the surf. Three reservoirs sit empty, encased in concrete.

Village Square
Surrounding the village square is a small number of houses, most only about one room each. At the center sits a well. No well pump remains, so extracting whatever water sits in the deep well is impossible.

Ranch
What was once considered a symbol of the island sits a sprawling cattle ranch, nestled between the rock formations on the South edge of the island's center. It is a deathly quiet place.

Cliffs
The cliffs at the island's South edge are treacherous, but offer a grand view of the ocean. The area here is elevated, giving anyone on the edges a view of both the Ranch, the Woods, and anyone attempting to climb up the cliffs.

Woods
While wooded areas generally exist across the island, the woods that extend from the southern cliffs to the village are the most vast and plentiful. A river can be found running through this area.

8c0dUTz.png

Each character will receive a random weapon to start off with. Don't worry about getting a poor weapon, as they will not impact death order. Every two weeks (this time can be negotiable), we will be trying to hit a death quota. Players chosen to die go in this order:

1) Players who go inactive without notice will always be selected to die first.

2) Players may submit kill ideas or even volunteer to die if they wish. If we receive kill ideas where the victim has not volunteered to die, the kill will be judged if it's possible, keeping in mind the locations of the two characters, what they have on them, and their current state. The kill will also be judged if it's IC, as in, your character has an established reason to kill. A character who has been a staunch pacifist will likely not be accepted as a killer if no change in attitude is present IC.

If multiple kill ideas that can work are submitted but conflict or go over the quota, then they will be chosen randomly.

3) If no one is inactive and no one is submitting kills, deaths will be chosen randomly and will be presented in the OOC. Players can then plot out these character's deaths, as in how they will die and whether or not another character will kill them.

There will be events interspersed throughout the game for immunity and gaining new weapons. Keep in mind that there is no afterlife, meaning that death is permanent. Once you're out, you're out.

Players may come up with escape plan ideas, though they will be heavily scrutinized and are likely not to succeed. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try, as playing out a failed plan can be just as compelling. We'll tell you if an escape plan will result in your character's probable death so that you may back out of playing it out if you wish.

Due to the fact that the participants are supposed to be spread out across the island, players must put their character's location at the top of their post, so players in that area can sift through posts to see who is nearby. Tagging is heavily encouraged.

ksKMA7n.png

1.) Absolutely zero knowledge is required of Battle Royale or any other fandoms represented to participate.

2.) Your character must not have powers and abilities. Only mundane characters may be submitted, If a character has no powers but otherwise gets their power from a weapon or outside power source, then they may be used without those items.

3.) No godmodding, no matter the situation! We really hope you know what that term means. If you're not sure what this means, check out this blog post. We may have to move players a bit for certain points in the RP, but we promise it will be kept to a bare minimum.

4.) Absolutely no OOC talk in the IC, even in little blurbs at the bottom of your posts. All of that will have to be contained in the OOC.

5.) Even if we're playing fandom characters who may happen to come from highly unrealistic fandoms, we're looking for realism in this RP. Your character is going to have to adhere to real life physics. Furthermore, while it is certainly possible your character could walk to one end of the island from the other without running into anyone, try to keep major physical movements to a minimum unless the plot absolutely demands it.

6.) Don't worry about your posts being huge or advanced. Any level of RPer is welcome and all are equally likely to make it to the end.

7.) Have fun! This game is largely an experiment and if it goes well, we'll probably try for another game under more streamlined rules.

UuAWLrB.png

Appearance:

Name:
Advantages:
Disadvantages:

[Try to be realistic and fair when it comes to advantages and disadvantages. These can apply to your character's physical ability, possible training, mental stability, personality quirks, or any miscellaneous traits.]​
Small question; I want to possibly join. I also want to play a evolved Animal from the movie Zooptopia, since he doesn't have magic or anything like it; would his claws and speed and the few other species related things be considered abilities? I doubt they would; I just want to make sure.

Small question; I want to possibly join. I also want to play a evolved Animal from the movie Zooptopia, since he doesn't have magic or anything like it; would his claws and speed and the few other species related things be considered abilities? I doubt they would; I just want to make sure.
What we're avoiding is basically... magic, or a physiology that gives major inherent benefits over other characters. I assume they'd just be a humanoid animal with basically the same skill sets of regular humans, so that should be fine. What do you mean by evolved, though?

What we're avoiding is basically... magic, or a physiology that gives major inherent benefits over other characters. I assume they'd just be a humanoid animal with basically the same skill sets of regular humans, so that should be fine. What do you mean by evolved, though?
his a fox that can walk on two legs; and can talk and has thumbs.

Appearance:
latest

Name: Nick Wilde

Advantages:
charismatic.
mischievous.
cunning.
intelligent.
his claws.
his speed.
his thumbs.
His sense of hearing.
His sense of smell.
his shearing fox teeth.
his height.
and has no lack of sight during the night.

Disadvantages:

His height since he stands at only 4 feet.
Nick is a carnivore meaning he'll need to hunt his food.
Nick is also very small in both height and bone mass; meaning any human could easily beat him to death.
Not the most willing to work with others.
Get's flustered when outsmarted.
His sense of smell.
His hearing.

tumblr_mlbcls3j7f1rpchm1o1_r1_500.gif

They build a city in the clouds,
They raised'er up with joy,
Reflection of America
From Maine to Illinois,
But we were put in bondage
Suckered by the rich man's ploy,
Until our chains were broken by the girl they call FITZROOOOY !!!

~~~

Name
Daisy Fitzroy

Advantages
Daisy Fitzroy is a strong, devote revolutionary and Populist-inspired leader. As such, Daisy can easily rally people behind her cause, and will often act headstrong to meet goals and objectives. She is extremely intelligent, and with that intelligence, she is also ruthless in her motives, seeking economic and social equality at any costs. Outside of her personality traits, Daisy knows how to handle firearms particularly well, especially old-fashioned revolvers and lever-action rifles.

Disadvantages
Daisy is not particularly strong, physically speaking, and suffers heavily in close-quarters combat. Modern firearms are also a bit unusual to Fitzroy, and as such she is not heavily trained in operating or handling them. Personality-wise, Daisy's own advantage can become her disadvantage- her stubborn nature. Often, Daisy will not tactically retreat or know when a battle is lost, not refusing to give up even if it means her own life. Also, due to her radical nature, she can invoke distrust among anyone potentially around her, resorting to a more "kill or be killed" philosophy, which, ironically, proved especially fatal back in Columbia.​

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Yes, I had to meme.

Due to some scheduling problems, the official start date is now going to be March 31st. Hoorayyyy​

arkham-knight-red-hood-jpg.jpg

"You don't need to do this! I'll give you money, drugs, weapons! Whatever you want! Please, I'll take a plane and leave Gotham! Never show my face again! Anywhere you want, I'll go anywhere!"

"How about you go to hell?"
~~~

Name
Red Hood(Jason Todd)

Advantages
Having been trained by Batman himself at a very young age, Jason Todd is well versed in many martial arts styles. He's also become accustomed to torture as his experience with the Joker showed before his untimely death. After coming back from the dead Jason struck out on his own.

Using the experiences with the Joker to further his agenda against all organized crime in Gotham, Jason adopted the moniker of the Red Hood and began killing off crime bosses left and right. To take over their gangs for himself to better oversee the trade of weapons,drugs, and the likes.

In adopting this method he's foregone Batman's usual method of not killing his opponents. Jason's adopted many new weapons such as firearms/shurikens/tasers/RPGs and the like.

Disadvantages
Jason's prone to getting overconfident to the point of taking on multiple enemies at once when they've clearly shown they work better as a group. This situation required Batman's intervention or else the Red Hood would have met his end. But his grudge with Batman and by extension the Joker/anyone related to him is a sore spot for Jason. Any reminder of the wicked clown will set Jason off into a fit of anger that might cloud his otherwise mostly rational judgement.

Now I'll see you all on the island.

JJWCSF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.