Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Isabel "Dizzy" Flores

Canon: Starship Troopers

Advantages:

- A talented Jump Ball player, Dizzy is athletic and acrobatic, in superb fitness
- She is fairly straightforward and headstrong; she can't be dissuaded at times.
- Somewhat skilled at close quarters combat and can handle a firearm fairly well

Disadvantages:

- May be a tad bit overconfident at times, depending on the situation, which can lead to defeat
- Loyal to a fault and may over-commit herself in the aid/defense of those in need or calls friend
- Has a tendency of celebrating in the middle of combat after scoring a major victory, to a deadly degree ( : | )

"I was born with the devil in me. I could not help the fact that I was a murderer, no more than the poet can help the inspiration to sing..I was born with the evil one standing as my sponsor beside the bed where I was ushered into the world, and he has been with me since."

Makina.png
Makina.png
Makina.png

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
(real CS)

(no regrets)

Appearance

Makina.png

Name

Makina Irisu

Female

15 years old

Advantages
  • Physically nimble and agile
  • Unpredictable due to low levels of mental instability
  • Surprisingly well-trained in CQC; decent in weapons handling compared to the average person

Disadvantages
  • Lacks some common sense; can be naive at times
  • Has trauma regarding her past; harbors a father complex
  • Lacks notable upper body strength

tumblr_mrszbqPx2n1r5mldeo1_1376957654_cover.jpg

this is my world now

sorry to say that i'll be dropping this rp

my salutations to the others who signed up

leatherface.gif

This RP will be all Fun and Games until one of us gets a Wheel of Fortune Home Game as a weapon...

I'd like to... get the door for you...

43XBmjG.gif

Nu6OX1g.gif

The death order is looking mighty rigged suddenly

I just watched the Battle Royale CinemaSins.

I'm really hoping someone ends up with a Wheel of Fortune Home Game as their weapon now.

"I'll send you on the express train to hell."

Appearance:
latest

Name: Michiko Malandro

Advantages: Michiko isn't afraid to start a fist fight or use a gun to get any information she needs or to reach a goal as long as there aren't any major injuries in the end.

Disadvantages: She has a rather quick temper and a foul mouth. Michiko can be quick to resort to her fists or a weapon if she thinks it's needed. She usually goes head first into dangerous situations without hesitation​

Last edited:
*tries to find pictures of Sara Lance*
*finds hundreds of spoilers for season 4*
*cries*
*worries I'll find more spoilers while searching for more pictures etc over the course of the game*
*wonders if it's Cool to go back to using Derek?*

Appearance:
latest

Name: Snake-Eyes

Advantages: He's a trained ninja. Military training. Excellent armed and unarmed combat skills. Master tracker and hunter. Lock picking.
Disadvantages: A horrible accident left his face horribly disfigured and mute. Not much of a people person. His mentality to finish a mission no matter what can cause problems to him. Anti-social.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.