Fandom,Romance, and everything in between :)

Casuna

Edgenoble
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Little bit about me
Hi everyone my name is Hannah iv'e been rping for almost 11 years and have been in and out of rping for the past year and I am back finally :) I do work full time and I post at least one or twice a day depending on how busy I am, I am typically on more during the days just because I work nights and it's easier for me but I always check my rp's when I wake up and when I go to bed so it doesn't take me that long to response. I typically post about 3-4 paragraphs and they are typically well detailed. I love to rp and I love to make stories and create characters that I want to grow up and watch them live out there life. I have rp'd everything from slice of life, romance, wolf, lord of the rings, star wars, and so many more rps and my longest rp lasted a little more than a year.

What I'm looking for :

Male character I only play female characters because I am the most comfortable with female characters :)
Romance: I enjoy romance rp's its not a requirement it's just something nice to have because I find that having a love interest does help character development
Post a few time a day not like every hour but one or two posts a day that can be lengthy.
Just have fun with the rp :)

Ideas: These are just ideas I am open to anything

Slice of life:
Cowboy x cowgirl
college or highchool
normal people (jut everyday stuff)
Boss x employee

Fantasy:
Demon
Elf's
fantasy world
Mermaids

Fandoms:
Naruto
One Piece
Fairytale
Pokemon
Full Metal Alchemist
RWBY
Fruits Basket
Bleach
Death Note
Ancient Magnus Bride

If you want to contact me either message here or PM have a great day :)

@Casuna

Hi! I don't know if you're still accepting roleplays, but I have some potential ideas for the BossxCoworker w/ the whole romance aspect!

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Pokemon
RWBY

(my interests and have ideas for these four.)