fandom roleplays search ~ ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yunaberry

Original poster
Hi there! Online I go by Yuna or Berry and I respond equally to both. So simply choose one to call me by! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I am a relaxed and upbeat individual who, at twenty-three, has been roleplaying for quite a while. Thus, I do like to think that I have a good grasp on the art of roleplaying and that I am able to provide quality writing and good characterization. While I am in graduate school and do at times have a lot on my plate, I am always able to devote time to roleplaying. It's a hobby that keeps me sane! So if you'd like a roleplay partner who is easygoing and nonjudgmental, I'm your girl.
As of right now I am looking for some fandom roleplays. This search will be kept (relatively) short and sweet, so as not to bore anyone too much. Hopefully something here is of interest!
2mhsuc0.jpg
length & style ~ The length of my replies usually falls between 150-450 words per character and is in 3rd person paragraph style. I tend to match my partner's reply length so as to keep things nice and even.
pairings ~ For my fandoms, I only do canon/oc. Also, I prefer m/f and f// pairings.
replying rate ~ I reply anywhere from one to several times a day, providing how my day is going and how busy I am. If I am away for some reason and cannot send out a reply, I will inform you so that you're not sitting around waiting without a clue as to where I spirited off to.
limits & content ~ I am very laidback and accepting and generally will be open to write about anything. My writing can range from the lighthearted to the downright morbid – and in both cases I enjoy psychoanalyzing my characters. I also happen to be a big fan of smut!
However, there are certain things I wish to avoid when it comes to roleplaying. What I will not be involved with is writing with someone who is under 18. Neither do I wish to write about topics such as bestiality, pedophilia, and non-consent.
fandoms ~ (AUs and crossovers are accepted and welcomed!)
  • Attack on Titan
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Game of Thrones
  • Harvest Moon
  • Homestuck
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Tokyo Ghoul
2mhsuc0.jpg
to contact ~ Please respond in this thread or send me a PM
Otherwise, my email is magicalstrawb3rry @ gmail.com and my Skype is yuna-berry (the name on there is lil yuna and the icon is of strawberries) (๑>ᴗ<๑)
When you contact me, please mention which fandom you are interested in roleplaying and a bit about yourself. After all, a message such as 'do you want to rp?' is not very inspiring to respond to. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Hi there! Online I go by Yuna or Berry and I respond equally to both. So simply choose one to call me by! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I am a relaxed and upbeat individual who, at twenty-three, has been roleplaying for quite a while. Thus, I do like to think that I have a good grasp on the art of roleplaying and that I am able to provide quality writing and good characterization. While I am in graduate school and do at times have a lot on my plate, I am always able to devote time to roleplaying. It's a hobby that keeps me sane! So if you'd like a roleplay partner who is easygoing and nonjudgmental, I'm your girl.
As of right now I am looking for some fandom roleplays. This search will be kept (relatively) short and sweet, so as not to bore anyone too much. Hopefully something here is of interest!
2mhsuc0.jpg
length & style ~ The length of my replies usually falls between 150-450 words per character and is in 3rd person paragraph style. I tend to match my partner's reply length so as to keep things nice and even.
pairings ~ For my fandoms, I only do canon/oc. Also, I prefer m/f and f// pairings.
replying rate ~ I reply anywhere from one to several times a day, providing how my day is going and how busy I am. If I am away for some reason and cannot send out a reply, I will inform you so that you're not sitting around waiting without a clue as to where I spirited off to.
limits & content ~ I am very laidback and accepting and generally will be open to write about anything. My writing can range from the lighthearted to the downright morbid – and in both cases I enjoy psychoanalyzing my characters. I also happen to be a big fan of smut!
However, there are certain things I wish to avoid when it comes to roleplaying. What I will not be involved with is writing with someone who is under 18. Neither do I wish to write about topics such as bestiality, pedophilia, and non-consent.
fandoms ~ (AUs and crossovers are accepted and welcomed!)
  • Attack on Titan
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Game of Thrones
  • Harvest Moon
  • Homestuck
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Tokyo Ghoul
2mhsuc0.jpg
to contact ~ Please respond in this thread or send me a PM
Otherwise, my email is magicalstrawb3rry @ gmail.com and my Skype is yuna-berry (the name on there is lil yuna and the icon is of strawberries) (๑>ᴗ<๑)
When you contact me, please mention which fandom you are interested in roleplaying and a bit about yourself. After all, a message such as 'do you want to rp?' is not very inspiring to respond to. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
I'm interedyed in the naruto shippuden fandom

Harvest Moon: Mineral Town cast roleplay. You game? :D

Inquisition! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.