Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Anime, Bands, Romance, MxM, FxF
**I'd love to roleplay any of these but I'll star the ones I'd like to do most**

High School DxD:

**Issei Hyoudou x Kiba Yuuto**

Issei and Rias are cute and I'm here for it but I can't help but wonder what Issei x Kiba would look like. Well, I'm here to try and find out I'd like to request to roleplay these two with another individual. That being said I ask that you please have some knowledge about the show, manga, and or characters.

As for the roleplay details:

I'm okay attempting either male though I feel I'd be better at being Issei

I don't have a set plot in mind except for a few ideas:

Hurt comfort, and possibly CGLRE if comfy with it

Other pairings:

Hollywood Undead:

** CS x J3T**

Friends Charlie Scene & Johnny 3 Tears have become part of 'Hollywood Undead' thanks to other members Deuce (former member) and J-Dog. After their show, a fake fan finds Charlie alone at the club he and the guys are at and cruelly shames him. About his body and voice what will happen when Johnny confronts the faker?

I would LOVE to roleplay these two they actually were super close back in 2005 there are even pics of them kissing online along with other interesting pics. I know they all have families and are married now which is why this roleplay along with any others involving the members will be set in 2005- before they all got married.

Stranger Things:

Billy x Steve (Harringrove):

Really in the mood for a hurt comfort plot with these two will explain the plot in DMS. It won't be an AU as I'm not into them I much prefer mostly canon with subtle changes.

I'm semi-lit & like my detailed paragraphs I'm not picky about other formats but I don't care much for one-liners. Please keep that in mind when private messaging me I hope to hear from someone soon. Please let me know which pair you'd like to do as well ^^

Last edited: