Status
Not open for further replies.
V

ValiantLexi

tumblr_o4iti7b4xj1tenkoyo1_500.gif

Hello everyone, I am hoping you are having wonderful morning/evening/night. I am look for some people to roleplay with in a few fandom universes. Here's a bit about me before I post what I wanna do.

• I am VERY open to OC/Canon pairings. Find nothing wrong with making a character to ship with your favorite person.
  • If you roleplay with me, you can expect a reply in a few minutes or so, with a minimum of one to two paragraphs. (I might be asleep at times as well, so I do apologize if my response is late.)
  • I prefer to roleplay on here to get to know more people, but if you want to roleplay through email, let me know.
  • Smut is acceptable to me as well, just as long as your 18+. I don't want no trouble now or want to cause any mishaps.
  • I am willing to double when roleplaying. If you play a canon character for me, I will do the same for you. It is fair after all.
Now, here are some of the fandoms I wish to roleplay.

Overwatch

This game has been a personal favorite of mine for sometime now, and I know there are plenty others who enjoy it too. For a roleplay like this, I am hoping for it to take place in the cinematic universe, likes the shorts do. I can also do the gaming overworld as well if people prefer that too.
Pairing: Hanzo X OC

Voltron: Legendary Defenders

One of my favorite shows that appeared on Netflix, and something I'm willing to roleplay with others. It can center during any of the seasons, or after Season 3 take place. I definitely would like to find people to roleplay this with.
Pairing: Shiro X OC

Assassin's Creed

One of my favorite video game series that I've played some of the games or seen playthroughs for most of the games. I've been meaning to roleplay this game series again, so if interested, let me know and we can discuss something.
Pairings:
Ezio X OC
Arno X OC

Gravity Falls

If it wasn't for a close friend of mine that got me to watch this, I never would've liked it. I had watched the series mostly through Disney XD, and after the series finale ended, it killed me, so I want to find people to roleplay this with.
Pairing: Rumble McSkirmish X OC (Yes, I have a character shipped with the pixel bab, FIGHT ME-)

Mass Effect

Another favorite game series of mine, and something else a close friend of mine got me into. I have knowledge mostly of 2-3, but can look up playthroughs of the first game if needed.
Pairing: Thane Krios X OC

WWE Universe

One universe I've been wanting to roleplay for a while now. I didn't have much luck on other roleplaying sites, so I hope to find some people on here who'd be interested.
Pairings:
Seth Rollins X OC
Shinsuke Nakamura X OC

Transformers

One series I grew up on and cam to love and enjoy. I have roleplayed this many times before, but I'm always looking for more people to roleplay it with. I have watched most of the cartoons, and all of the movies in the Bayverse.
Pairing: Depends on the universe

Kingdom Hearts

Another video game series that I enjoy and grew up on. I've play some to most of the games, and seen walkthroughs for the other games. I am interested in finding people to roleplay this with.
Pairings:
Terra X OC (Birth by Sleep)
Master Aced X OC (Back Cover)

Castlevania

I recently saw this series on Netflix when there wasn't much on, and personally enjoyed it myself. This is something I'd definitely like to try to find people to roleplay it with. I can roleplay that series, or Symphony of the Night, as I recently started playing that game.
Pairing: Dracula X OC (Netflix series)
Alucard X OC (SotN)

Power Rangers

A series that I definitely enjoyed watching growing up. I have watched most of the seasons, seeing both the Mighty Morphin and Turbo movies, and part of the latest Power Rangers movie from clips on YouTube. I would like to find people to roleplay this with.
Pairing: Depending on the Season (I gladly accept OCXCanon pairings)

Book of Life

This is one of my all time favorite animated movies. It's emotional, teaches you about life, and has some great songs to it. It also has a great cast of characters in my opinion, and would be something I would like to roleplay if interested.
Pairing: Joaquin Mondragon X OC

One of my favorite movies, despite what people say. I would be interested in doing a roleplay like this, either set during the events of the movie or after.
Pairing: Human X Na'vi (I would prefer to play the Human part, but we can decide on parts)

If you want to suggest a fandom that I didn't list, feel free to tell me. I'm always up for suggestions!

Last edited:
Don't mind me rolling on in, I read Mass Effect and Transformers and that filled me with joy. You have a preference between the two?

Don't mind me rolling on in, I read Mass Effect and Transformers and that filled me with joy. You have a preference between the two?

Not really, I'd be happy with one of the either. Those two are personally my favorites to roleplay.

Not really, I'd be happy with one of the either. Those two are personally my favorites to roleplay.
Great! I myself am leaning more toward Transformers, if that's cool.

Sure thing! I can definitely roleplay Transformers.
Alright then. If you've got any plots in mind, or any characters you'd like to play, I'm open to hearing them. Also, would you like to move this to PM?

Alright then. If you've got any plots in mind, or any characters you'd like to play, I'm open to hearing them. Also, would you like to move this to PM?

Yes, PM would be great!

Hi! Saw that you were interested in finding a partner for Overwatch and Transformers. Do you have room for another rp?

I'm interested in Mass Effect, just wondering if you're okay with doubling?

I am still looking for roleplay partners! PM me if interested!

Hey there. Would love to do a Transformers RP with you.

Are there any other anime or games that you are open to?

I would adore doing a Voltron roleplay with you!
KeithxShiro is my favorite at the moment, but I'd be open to doing a ShiroxOC or even some LancexKeith? c':

Status
Not open for further replies.