Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I would love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! I'm well versed in that fandom and it is absolutely my favourite!

I love to double with canon/OC pairings and was wondering if you could take up Draco Malfoy for my OC? :3 I, in turn, can play judt about any of those that you listed, mainly Harry or George since I enjoy playing them the most.

I consider my writing to be literate and advanced and as for post length I tend to match my partner. I think our timings will clash but I'm on most of the time so I can give you a response easily. I do not expect the same from you because I know we all have busy lives!

Looking to hear from you soon!
Hello. This is a surprise, I don't recieve requests for Harry Potter often, but this was nice regardless. Thank you for your interest in writing with me. I can write Draco opposite your OC, in exchange for Harry being played opposite my own. I would love to discuss details further with you. Please, send me a PM and we can go into it. Thanks.

Reactions: Calynna
Still, seeking all cravings. Willing to do a split or double roleplay.

Still looking for a few more subjects.

Still searching.

Still searching.

Still looking.

I would like to roleplay either AHS or Harry Potter with you. PM me if you are interested.

Still searching.

Last edited:
Still searching.
Please be sure to read my rules before contacting me. Thanks.

Still searching.

Still searching.

Still searching.

Still searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.