Fandom Role-play in Need of Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alison

Original poster
Alright guys, here's the thing. I have only a few role-plays going right now, and most of them are dying on me---not all, but most.

Here's my only rules for my role-plays, and I don't think they're very difficult or unreasonable.

1. BE ACTIVE! Maybe you can't be active everyday, but at the very least be willing to post every other day, as I will be posting at least everyday that you do.

2. NO ONE LINERS! I completely understand if there are a few times when you don't know what to reply and you do a one liner every now and then, but please not every reply! At least try to make it a paragraph or two.

That's really all the rules I have honestly. As for the role-plays, I have a few ideas on some things we could do, but am open to any suggestions! Just PM me if you're at all interested in doing a role-play with me and we can discuss the plot!

What type of fandoms are you thinking of?

@LHLEADHAY

Well I have a few different ones in mind but if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. Mine are mainly a couple movies and then a few from bands if you'd be interested.

What movies were you thinking of?

Well there one that I can't remember the name of but of you're interested you could pm me and I could tell you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.