1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fandom requests

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sedrian Darkloe, Sep 27, 2014.

1. So I have a couple ideas, some I'm currently craving, most of them involve me playing the character of Doctor Victor Von Doom. Some ideas involve others. My ideas:

Dr. Doom's Harem:
    just as it says, a harem with Doctor Doom as the only man, and the ringleader. One rper can play as multiple females, and I'll only take a maximum of three other characters besides mine, and the characters I'll accept into Doom's Harem are as followed:
    Lady Loki, Emma Frost, Amora the Enchantress, Scarlet Witch, Susan Storm, Jean Grey.

1x1 plots:
    Dr. Doom x Emma Frost
    Dr. Doom x Lady Loki
    Dr. Doom x Amora the Enchantress
    Spider-Man x Black Cat
    Batman x Poison Ivy
    Green Goblin x Black Cat
    Green Goblin x Gwen Stacy

The rape of Batman:
    This plot involves the Gotham City Sirens kidnapping the Dark Knight and holding him in their private headquarters as they use him as a sex slave, and they are relentless. For those of you who don't know the Gotham City Sirens, they are Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn.