The One True Pibbles
Thread status: CLOSED (for now)
Okay so how this is gonna work is that I'm going to use this thread as a sort of 'fandom dump', meaning if I get a new craving for a fandom or perhaps you want to try and see what ones I like, then I'll keep updating this with new ideas/parings in my posts.
My name is mr_pibbs, but feel free to call be Pibbles if you'd like.
As you can tell, this is a fandom search! But I'm not just looking for one idea in particular: I'm looking to cover a whole bunch of them! I'll provide a list below of the fandoms I like (and actually know about) and we can see if we want to try something out!
But first, a few things ^^
1. I only play Male characters and only MxF pairings. I just don't feel comfortable as a straight guy IRL to play MxM or FxF. Sorry. Also, I draw the line at Futas/Furrys. Not really into them.
2. I like to think I'm an adept roleplayer, but with the right inspiration I can come up with 8-9 paragraphs. That being said, I match my partners writing skill. But I would like at least 2-3 paragraphs so I have something to work with. If you do a one-liner, don't expect me to respond. I know it's mean, but I can't do one-liners without getting frustrated.
3. In these pairings I am willing to play Canons, OC's, and Can-OC (a canon-based OC. For example, an OC Companion from Doctor Who). I'm also willing to double, but I won't triple. Just don't expect me to play big-hulking man-beasts like Ganondorf or something. Most of my guys are all scrawny and sensitive :3
4. I don't have a set posting schedule. Sometimes you'll get a ton of replies in one day, sometimes you'll get one reply a week, sometimes you won't get something for a while. I do have a real life (as unfortunate as that is) and as such it takes me out of my RPs occasionally. I'll try to warn you if something's going on, but if I don't respond for three days just give me a little reminder poke (sometimes I need it). That being said, I'm a patient guy. If you have to go do whatever and don't reply back for a bit, I'll follow the same 3-day rule. Once three days is up, I'll give you a friendly reminder poke. And if you don't want to RP anymore, just tell me. Better then leaving me in the dark and spamming your inbox with reminder pokes :3.
5. I'm down to write dirty scenes, I feel they're part of real life so why not make them a part of the stories we tell? But I don't do BDSM, Humiliation, or any of the really kinky stuff. Call me vanilla and slap me on an ice cream cone, but I prefer just plain old sexy time :3. I can be coerced into rape if it's not my main character doing it/works into the plot, and the same goes with pregnancy. But don't expect me to grab the whip when our characters get hot and heavy.
6. I prefer Libertine threads over PM, but, I can work with what you want.
8. There's no #7 and you just went back to check :3
9. When doing an RP, I like to post my characters image at the top of my first reply, and I'd like you to do the same. I just think it helps us visualize the characters and the RP more (I'm flexible on the whole 'real vs anime/drawn' debate. I really don't care and I can work with what you want)
10. If you read these all then when you PM me, make the title of the message that of your all-time favourite fandom (ex. Message Title: Legend of Zelda)
Anyways, I'll list the pairings in the post below as well as my first major craving idea!