ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST Fandom Partner Search

Dahliadark

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ About Me ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

➸ Heya everyone ! You can call me Terra.

➸ I go by She/He/They Pronouns.

➸ I've been roleplaying for at least 11+ Years.

➸ I'm very introverted but if we can geek about our OC's or fandoms in general. So OOC Chat is always encouraged !

➸ I'm very lenient to Semi Lit to Literature, I don't really do Novella only cause my life is too busy to focus on really novella style. So I'm fine with 2-3 Paragraphs per reply. 5-6 if we're doubling.

➸ Also RP on Discord too if you prefer.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rules ★·.·´¯`·.·★

➸ LGBTQ Friendly, Any pairings are ok with me. M/F, F/F, M/M and etc. Only for Fandoms !

➸ I only roleplay with people 18+ it's a just a lot more comfortable for me.

➸ Not asking for a huge novella but please no one liners and at least two paragraphs for me to work with.

➸ I do have a busy life so it does cut my RP Replies a bit. And I tend to forgot as well. So if I forgot to message please don't hesitate to poke. Just not every day, Like give me 6 days or more.

➸ I'm mainly looking to do OC X Canon, If we OC X Canon, Doubling only. Also the same if we do Canon X Canon, I can do that for your side if you so wish if you don't have a OC.

➸ Usually Ghost Friendly, It happens. If your busy or you can't Roleplay. Tell me please, I won't be mad. Rather be told then have to bug you if your there or not. Or make the starter and you don't reply. But I will check on you if it's been a week of silence.

➸ Also I prefer to brainstorm together, Whether separate stories or one giant story. It's more fun for both sides if we can make a lot of plot stories.

➸ Please also be able to play as more than just your OC. It helps to play other characters if only to move the story along whether it be enemines or just npcs.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ AU's and Genres ❁ུ۪❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

➸ Romance is a Must for me, Nothing platonic. It can get dull after a while.

➸ Fantasy is always welcomed, I love the setting of that time.

➸ Modern or even early eras I love doing as well. From 1920-1980 or later is fun to explore.

➸ Villain or Dark themes are welcome. Love telling a story from a dark perspective too.

➸ Others like Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Adventure and Action of course are welcome.

( Even if the interest is crossed out. I might be willing to roleplay it. Depending on the plot and craving mainly. )

Mainly craving to do One Piece the most.

My Hero Academia

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Characters im Seeking 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Mei, Mina, Tsuyu, Setsuna, Pony, Ibara, Mirko, Midnight, Ryukyu, Mandalay, Pixie Bob, Himiko, Curious, Nagant, Kiruka

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Characters I can Play for you 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Anyone from Class 1-A and 1-B, Shinsho, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Aiwaza, All Might, Eraser Mic, Hawks, Mandalay, Ragdoll, Gentle Criminal, Shigaraki, Dabi, Mr.Compress, Destruco, Geten, Trumpet, Skeptic

One Piece

Smoothie, Kalifa, Alvida, Jewelry Bonney, or Ulti

Anyone really just ask.

Demon Slayer

( Not read Manga.)

Mitsuri, Shinobu or Daki

Anyone you want really.

The Rising Of The Shield Hero

( OC Only and may use a Male muse for this. )

Overlord
I can portray a majority of the characters for you, Also only seen up to Season 3

Victorious

Trina or Jade

Anyone ! Just ask away !

Toph, Azula or Ty Lee

Anyone just ask !

My Little Pony ( Human AU )

Queen Chrysalis, Luna, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Lightning Dust, Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Adagio, Aria, Tempest Shadow

I can't really think of expectations at the moment. So really anyone expect the child characters.

➸ Honkai: Star Rail

Kafka, Seele, Fu Xuan, Natasha, Jingliu or Sushang

Anyone just ask !

➸ Danganronpa ( Non-Despair or Despair )

Celeste, Mukuro, Junko, Toko, Kyoko, Akane, Ibuki, Hiyoko, Peko, Mikan, Maki, Angie, Himiko, Kirumi, Tenko, Tsumugi

Aoi, Chihiro, Makoto, Mondo, Maizono, Aoi, Leon, Byakuyu, Hagakure, Sakura, Hajime, Chiaki, Nagito, Nekomaru, Mahiru, Fuyuhiko, Ibuki, Mikan, Sonia, Kazuichi, Teruteru, Kaede, Shuichi, Rantaro, Ryoma, Keebo, Kaito, Tenko, Himiko, Tsumugi

➸ Genshin Impact

Faruzan, Layla, Dehya, Candace, Yelan, Kuki, Beidou, Raiden, Shenhe, Signora, Eula, Kokimi, Amber, Collei

Anyone besides the child characters and Fischl or Lisa

➸ Ace Attorney

Mia, Franziska, Kay, Athena, Justine/Hakari, Ema ( DD and SOJ ),

Pheonix, Maya, Mia, Edgeworth, Larry, Gumshoe, Godot, Apollo, Klavier, Kristoph, Shi-Lo-Lang, Raymond/Tateyuki, Sebastian, Simon

Fire Emblem ( Genealogy, GBA Series, Awakening, Fates, Three Houses/Hopes and Heroes )

- We can discuss canon characters for pairings when we pick a game series to base it on or just a original world entirely.

➸ Persona 4/5/Strikers

( Willing to do Adult Confidant AU, Points to anyone who knows of the series. )
( Also don't mind OC x OC for this. )

Noriko, Chie, Yukiko, Rise, Ai, Ann, Makoto, Haru, Sadayo, Tae, Chihaya, Ohya, Sae, Kuon

Yu, Yusuke, Chie, Rise, Yukiko, Teddie, Kou, Daisuke, Eri, Adachi, Dojima, Margaret, Ren/Joker, Ryuji, Ann, Makoto, Futaba, Kasumi, Maruki, Hifumi, Sojiro, Sadayo, Zenkichi, Sophie

➸ Disgaea

( Played all the games ! )

Etna, Rozalin or Seraphina

Anyone ! Can't really think of anyone who I couldn't portray.

Kingdom Hearts

(I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 3 at all. So no spoilers. )

Aqua, Larxene

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Xenmas, Xigbar, Saix, Demyx, Xaldin, Luxord, Zexion, Axel

Hyperdimensional Neptunia

Arfoire, Neptune, Blanc, Noire, Vert, Uni, Uzume

Neptune, Noire, Nepgear, Uni, IF, Compa,

The World Ends With You

Uzuki, Kanon, Ayano, Coco

Anyone from the Original and Neo

Sonic ( Archie or Games only )

Amy or Rouge ( The Archie list is slightly bigger. )

Depends who you're asking but I feel confidant on portraying the cast ok.

Pokemon/Pokemon Arceus

( A lot of characters but overall I can play anyone you wish and we can discuss on setting too. )

Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks

If all the heroes in the world deserve a happy ending, Then why not the Villains ? Or perhaps a story of a AU ? Or maybe a alternative way of telling the original story too. This comes from Once Upon a Time ideas so any inspiration from that series is welcomed too or we can do the original disney movies too of course !

Evil Queen, Maleficent, Ursula

Anyone ! Just ask away !

Last edited:
I'm interested in the bnha Fandom of my male oc x Ryukyu and Miruko/Rumi.
My OC is a Anti-hero who usually gets missions from the Villians . He has a Lightning Quirk called Godspeed which he uses for his job as an assassin. He can release Lightning all over his body to boost his body's reaction speed making him faster than light and everything in between. He can gather Lightning from just about anything to restore his power. He also made techniques that compliment his Quirk's weakness of long range. He has a second, secret hidden quirk that let's him use Holy/Light dragon magic. This quirk let's him eat light to restore his energy reserves and use light and holy based dragon attacks. The drawback is he can't eat his own light. His usual partner for Villian missions is Touga Himiko. He is 21and looks like this: 04397bf8a368edba1f6cdfc9b750fc7e69e5c712_hq.gif

I also have played Ace Attorney Chronicles, Right now on Case 4 of Resolve. So feel free to ask me about thst or just Ace Attorney in general.

I'd love to do an Ace Attorney rp with you.
I love that anime and the games.

Would be interested in Persona 5! ^^