fandom partner search ~ updated [10/05/22] with Phan || s e a r c h i n g || [strong anime focus]

.Phantom.

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Introduction::
Hello, my user is .Phantom. but you are free to call me Phan! I have been roleplaying for over ten years now and started off years ago on WCRPG before it became FeralFront and ultimately ended up shutting down. I am currently 22 years old and go by She/Her but to be quite honest I've been referred to as They/Them and He/Him by strangers and it doesn't bother me, so whatever pronouns you see me as most you can call me, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest because I will not correct you, lol. I have a strong interest in anime fandom roleplays, however there are occasions where I enjoy original world plots if they're in a fantasy setting or if the plot or characters catch my attention. I'm a sucker for cliche tropes but I also enjoy uniqueness as well. I'm fairly flexible. I grew up around horses and have extensive equine knowledge and stories I'd be happy to share that may shock you, so feel free to ask! I also volunteered at a Fire Department for almost two years and have EMS experience, but this is limited and I haven't retained a lot of it.

Roleplay With Me!!::
+ Nearly ALL of my OCs have SOME trauma. Please attach any trigger warnings you may have if you DM me (I, personally, have none. I'm traumatized and need therapy O.K.)
+ I will be attaching links to my OCs character sheets so feel free to look them over for any you'd like to roleplay with. I will also ALWAYS be up for creating new OCs as well
+ I'm LGBTQ+ friendly and would be happy to write with you!
+ Romance is NOT a requirement for me, but I DO enjoy it - overused tropes, cliches, unique plots, etc. I'm all for!
+ I adore chatting OOC and hyping up characters and plotting!
+ On the above note, I strongly need a basic plotline with some sub plots planned; trying to just go with the flow and plot as we write always kills my muse and I WILL eventually drop the RP
+ I'm ghost friendly; get bored? Don't worry, I won't get hurt feelings if you leave and you are always welcome to hit me back up later if you enjoyed rping with me
+ If I am not answering a question here that you have, DM me! I won't bite I swear! I'm f r i e n d l y :0
+ Double friendly
+ I do not use Discord
+ I can do canonxoc or ocxoc; I do not mind writing a canon character but there are some I may not be familiar with so just ask!
+ Below my very obvious hyperfixation at the moment is My Hero Academia and I have new OCs by the day
+ If you think I am missing anything, please let me know

My OCs::
Here is a list of all of my current OCs. They will be listed either under a Fandom or Genre and I will ATTEMPT to keep them in alphabetical order. BNHA is my current hyperfixation and thus has most of my attention.

Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia OCS:

Students-

Remi Ayko | F | Heterosexual | Student/Hero | Pro Hero: Sight TRIGGER WARNING:: domestic abuse, sexual abuse (in past)
Kaiya Izumi | F | Pansexual | Student | Pro Hero: Infiniti TRIGGER WARNING:: suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, just. all of them actually she's a wreck
Fuji Sakamoto | M | Heterosexual | Student| Pro Hero: TRIGGER WARNING: Uhm. None. He is precious snake boy.
INCOMPLETE :: Aiko Higurashi | F | Heterosexual | Student | Pro Hero: Vogue Melody TRIGGER WARNING:: Nothing? Maybe eating disorder?
Hina Suzumori | F | Asexual | Student | Pro Hero: Switch TRIGGER WARNING:: Has severe brother complex (not sure if that needs a warning or not)

Other OCs without forms yet:
Nagisa Sho | M | Bisexual | Student | Pro Hero:
Hiro Suzumori | M | Demisexual | Student | Pro Hero: Glitch
Rini (blank) | F | WIP
Chaiko Hirai | M | Heterosexual | WIP
Juno Stein | M | Homosexual | Student | WIP
Umi-Chan | literally mostly a side character but I love her anyways so-
Kiana Lou Caldararro | F | Bisexual | Anti-Hero | TRIGGER WARNING:: Trigger-happy murderer who has no filter & is very gore-y

PRO HEROES:
Angel Heart | GN | Pansexual | WIP
The Lioness | F | Heterosexual | WIP
Universe | M | Bisexual | WIP

ANTI-HEROES:
Seilah Gray | F | Heterosexual | Anti-Hero: Vendetta TRIGGER WARNING:: Death

List of Canon Characters I can write or think I can write:
Students: Kirishima, Bakugo, Midoriya, Shoto, Kaminari, Jiro, Shinso, Mina, Momo, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Iida, Tamaki Amajiki, Mirio, Nejire, Mei Hatsume
Teachers: Shota Aizawa, Present Mic, Ms. Joke, Ectoplasm,
Pro Heroes: Endeavor, Mirko, Hawks, All Might, FatGum
Villains: Shigaraki, Twice, Toga, Dabi, Stain, Kurogiri

Genshin Impact OCs:
Daiyu | Pyro | Bisexual | Liyue/Mondstadt TRIGGER WARNING:: I don't think there is anything

List of Canon Characters I can write or think I can write:
Kaeya, Mona, Jean, Lisa, Diluc (maybe), Xiao, Zhongli, Childe, Kazuha, Venti, Beidou, Gorou, Shenhe (maybe), Amber, Thoma, Yoimiya

Transformers OCs:

Humans:

Magnolia Avery Reid | Human | Autobot Ally | TFP TRIGGER WARNING:: Nothing

Autobots:
Frostbite | Autobot | Femme |
Turboflow | Autobot | Mech |

Original World OCs:
Diane Espirit | Witch | 18 |

++ I am still updating and altering many OCs and adding more. Please be patient with me! If you're curious about a fandom I DO NOT have an OC for please just ask because I WILL let you know if I know it and would be happy to create an OC!

A few fandoms I'm 10000% part of and would always be up for roleplaying in their world or based-off-of type things

Fairy Tail -- needs VERY specific plots & one of my few canonxoc or canonxcanon only
Yona of the Dawn
Soul Eater
OHSHC
Fruits Basket
Transformers Prime/RID
MHA/BNHA
Sonic X
Genshin Impact
Mystic Messenger
Obey Me!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 Show specifically)
Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
One Piece (I took the dive so I'm barely in the first couple of seasons)
Fullmetal Alchemist (been a while, would need a refresher)
Inuyasha

Typical Tropes & other nonsense
Enemies to Friend/Lovers (has to be done right)
Childhood Friends
Rivals
Arranged Marriage/Fake Dating
Unrequited Love
ANYTHING ANGST I AM SO GREAT AT THAT
Awkward Romance Feelings
Amnesia (can be friendship or romance)
Literally almost any trope I'm down for let's be real.

Reactions: Different0