3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I adore fantasy, plain and simple. Magic, monsters, mayhem oh my! I also like some horror/gore, modern, and I've never really done monster characters before, but I may be open to it.
Hello, I'm Kay! I'm sort of coming back from a minor hiatus recently, one that kinda blindsided me (as well as my entire family).

--ME/GUIDELINES--
  • 18 y/o senior student about to move on to college. I don't mind your age, so long as you're mature.
  • My oldest brother is currently very sick, so things are a bit hectic here. I also fall into bouts of melancholy where doing much of anything feels overwhelming. I can't guarantee I'll be around all the time, but I'll do my best to keep you notified. Should I simply vanish without a word, I'll tell you about what happened/why if I get back.
    • ^Because of this, feel free to ignore that message/not reply at all. I know that some people have trouble ending an RP, especially calling one off because of incompatibilities with your partner, so I'm fine with this. A notice would be nice, but I won't force you to give me one; do what you're comfortable with.
  • I like to think I'm rather decent at writing, though I do make mistakes. If you could give me a paragraph, I'm okay - if you write more, then that's amazing! (No one-liners; it's hard to find inspiration from them.)
  • I tend to prefer MxF pairings myself; I'm okay with writing either gender.
  • Somewhat tied to the point above, I love to double - I'd be more than happy to play any pairing for you!
  • For Fandom roleplays, I tend to write Canon x OC; I'm also willing to do OC x OC.
  • For originals, I'd like it if we could do some planning beforehand - I absolutely adore planning things out, especially world building.
  • If you're happy, I'm happy. Don't force yourself to go along with me if you're not feeling into the RP; tell me. We can pick it up later, change things up, or stop entirely. This shouldn't feel like a chore to do.
  • Not very important, but I'm an artist! I tend to draw characters from the RPs, so, if you'd like, describe your OC(s) to me/give me refs/etc, and I'll happily draw them!

--FANDOMS--

The character I'd ask you to play will be listed under the title; I normally have a huge list, so this isn't set in stone or anything.

--Anime/Cartoons/Etc--
My Hero Academia
Eraserhead/Aizawa

One Piece
Sanji

RWBY
Roman, Lie Ren

D. Gray-Man
Lavi, Kanda

Blue Exorcist
Rin

Soul Eater
Soul, Kidd

Fairy Tail
Gajeel, Gray, Natsu

Durarara!!!
Shizuo, Izaya

Kagerou Project
Shintaro

Death Note
Mello, Matt

Gintama
Gin, none

Angel Beats!
Noda

Darker Than Black
Hei

Critical Role
None/Depends

Naruto
Depends

Fullmetal Alchemist
Roy

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Hibari, Gokudera, Squalo

--Video Games---
Tales of Xillia/2, Berseria, Zestiria (probably more)
Depends on the game

The Witcher 3
Depends

Fable 2/3
Depends

Dragon Age Series
Fenris, possibly Alistair

Elder Scrolls
---

Rune Factory
---

Devil May Cry (Not the "new" one)
Dante, Vergil

Persona 3/4 (maybe 5)
depends

Guild Wars 2
Depends

Fire Emblem: Awakening/Fates
Depends

Final Fantasy XV
(Been branching into other FF games, so feel free to suggest one!)
Ignis, Gladio

Kingdom Hearts
Depends

Fallout
Depends

Mystic Messenger
Jumin, 707

--TV Shows--
Criminal Minds

Game of Thrones
Depends

White Collar
Neal, None

There are probably waaaay more that I'm missing, so feel free to mention ones not listed! If I've not heard of it, then I'll go check it out
full

--Originals--

Now, with Originals, I prefer to plot things out a lot with my partner so the experience is tailored to us - this makes it feel more unique. I'll give a few pairing ideas, but make sure you're ready to create a plot around it, too!

Demon x Human/other

Witch x Witch Hunter

Creature x Creature

Warlock/Witch x Apprentice

Roommates (who may frustrate each other)

Mercenary x Mercenary

Rival Thespians

Just about anything Fantasy or Sci-Fi based

I have plots made; if you'd like to hear about those, tell me the setting you're most interested in! Scifi, Fantasy, Modern - I'll probably have some plot set there.

I'd be happy to do a my hero academia or fairy tail as long as we can add a few OCs I can play eraserhead and Gajeel.

I'm happy to try my hand at a RWBY roleplay or Naruto while fleshing out ideas.

I'm original minded, and I only play "creatures"... so a sci-fi/fantasy based story/world-build would be right up my proverbial ally. Thanks. And I love the idea of refs... don't have many for my characters!