1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fandom or Otherwise...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Azalea Pendragon, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, all! It's me, Azalea Pendragon, and I am really into roleplaying ever since my friend online introduced it to me a few years back. She hasn't been rp-ing with me lately, though, so I found this site in order to continue my interest in it. I would be willing to roleplay with just about anyone :) Also, I am very patient with you, but please, don't leave me hanging for a month. I don't bite. Seriously.

I am up for any roleplay you can come up with. However, here are some genres I really love:

-Fantasy
    -Adventure
    -Medieval

And here are the genres that are just, well...meh:

-Modern (I live in the real life. I don't need to be rping in it too, but I can if you really want to)
    -Romance (I like more plot. If it's just romance it's not that interesting)
    -Horror (But I've never really done it, so...I think it'd be interesting to try sometime)

If you are the type of person who like fandom roleplays, here are my fandoms:

-LORD OF THE RINGS
    -THE HOBBIT
    -The Avengers
    -Merlin
    -Star Trek
    -Harry Potter
    -Disney (although I feel that'd be kind of weird to roleplay for some reason)

Rules
    -No sexual themes. I like romance, but we don't need to go into details.
    -I like fluff, but only pertaining to sexual content. I'm totally okay with battle scenes.
    -I am also up for group roleplays
    -Straight characters only
    -Please, use capitalization. It bothers me when people can't capitalize I. That's fine if you're not all the way grammatically correct, but poor capitalization skills irk me.
    -Let's get to know each other, too! I like to know who I'm roleplaying with!

So that's it!
    Any takers?

2. I would love to do something on The Avengers or Lord of the Rings! ^^

3. I will do either with you! :D Do you have a preference, or would you want me to choose?

4. Umm I am up for either I'm more knowledgeable on the avengers though XD

5. Okay, let's do Avengers!

6. Awesome! XD pm me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.