2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Pretty little liars, terra Nova, the 100, divergent,the hunger games, Jericho, tenth kingdom, maze runner, Harper's Island, and Gotham

Any one see these? if not please ask if so it will be based on these but not the same plot. It is a mash up mix up.

Any one interested at all

I've seen Hunger games and Divergent!

interesting... I have seen a few of them

Pretty little liars, terra Nova, the 100, divergent, the hunger games, and maze runner

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'll put a summary of all up

I've seen some Terra Nova, the 100, Divergent, the Hunger Games, and Maze Runner.

The Dovah hungers for some games!

Ok, it's the Hunger Games! Last time i try to be witty and funny! *Cries* :p

Got all 3 books. Own half of the franchise films. I kinda refuse to get Part 1 or 2 of Mocking Jay until i can either find a copy of them on Blu Ray on the same damn disc or just a double pack that does not cost an arm and leg.

I have seen Harper's Island but that was years ago and well, to be honest, i don't think it would work well as an RP due to the concept being a bit generic. However, an original serial killer RP would work better. :)

If we do the Hunger Games, i think it would require a bit of modification to the ages of the tributes if it turns out to be a Libertine RP. If not, fair enough.

Now, i must go and reply to a roleplay! Stay tuned next time on Dragon Ball Dovah!

Jesus a simple yes would work lol

Pretty little liars:Four formerly tight friends band together trying to undercover the secrets behind their friend Alison Dilaurentis's death. Meanwhile being tormented by a mysterious & anonymous person stated as 'A' who threatens to spill their darkest secrets.

Terra Nova:In the 22nd century, earth is in flames for environmental reasons. A new project called "Terra Nova" was created to try and re-establish colonization in prehistoric times, and a family that broke the law for having three children escape to the Terra Nova to restart their lives. Yet there's one problem... Hungry dinosaurs that wanna eat you!

The 100:After the earth was destroyed by a nuclear war, the remaining people on earth set a giant space station called the "Ark" into space to survive. Then after 97 years of living in space the counsel sends the 100 juvenile prisoners down to earth. Once they arrive, they are quick to set a "no law" system of government. The 100 realize they are not the only ones on earth and they quickly adapt to their new home.

Divergent:In a futuristic Chicago, society is divided into 5 factions. Abnegation the selfless, Dauntless the brave, Erudite the intelligent, Candor the honest, and Amity the peaceful. When all teenagers reach the age of 16, they must choose to either stay in their faction of birth, or transfer into another faction. Beatrice Prior must make the decision to stay with her family in a faction she feels she isn't right for, or to transfer into another faction, and leave her family behind. What follows is a highly competitive initiation, where the newly renamed Tris must make some tough decisions, but she must also keep a secret that she was warned could mean death, while she juggles friends, initiation, and a newfound love interest. But there is a secret lying beneath everything that threatens to tear the city apart.

The hunger games:Set in a future North America known as "Panem", the Capitol selects a boy and a girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each of the twelve outlying districts to compete in the annual "Hunger Games", a televised fight-to-the-death. The film is centered around Katniss Everdeen - a 16-year-old girl from District 12, who volunteers for her 12-year-old sister, Prim, when Prim's name is chosen - and Katniss's fellow District 12 tribute, Peeta Mellark, with whom she has some rather dramatic history. Katniss is then rushed to the Capitol, where she undergoes intense training before being thrust into the arena to fight to become the victor of the seventy-fourth annual Hunger Games.

Jericho:A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive.

Tenth kingdom:Two centuries after Snow White and Cinderella had their adventures, the Nine Kingdoms ready themselves for the coronation of Prince Wendel, Snow White's grandson, to the throne of the Fourth Kingdom. But an evil once-queen has freed herself from prison, and turns the prince into a golden retriever. Wendel, by means of a magic mirror, escapes into a hitherto-unknown Tenth Kingdom (modern day New York City) and meets Virginia and her father Tony. Pursued by trolls, cops, and a wolf in man's form, the three blunder back into the Nine Kingdoms and begin their adventures to restore Wendel to his human form and throne, and find the magic mirror that will take Tony and Virginia back home, all the while unknowing that Virginia already has a connection to the Nine Kingdoms that may prove deadly before we reach Happily Ever After.

Maze runner:A man wakes up in a clearing in the center of a gigantic maze with no memory of his past, finding a resident community of boys who have built a village in the glade that send two of their strongest and fittest, the 'runners' into the maze every morning to find a way out, every night the doors to the maze close and creatures known as 'grievers' terrorize those who are stuck inside, nobody has ever survived a night in the maze.
Harper's Island: Background

The show is set on Harper's Island, a fictional island thirty seven miles off the coast ofSeattle. Seven years before the events of the series, a man named John Wakefield killed seven people, the first murders in the history of the island. Wakefield was killed by the Sheriff, Charlie Mills, whose wife was one of the victims. Afterwards, Mills sent his daughter Abby, to live with her grandmother in Los Angeles.

Synopsis

Abby returns to the island to attend the wedding of her best friend, Henry Dunn to Trish Wellington, in a destination wedding which is supposed to last a week. A murderer starts killing members of the wedding party one at a time, forcing Abby to relive memories of the killings seven years before.

Gotham:In crime ridden Gotham City, Thomas and Martha Wayne are murdered before young Bruce Wayne's eyes. Although the idealistic Gotham City Police Dept. detective James Gordon, and his cynical partner, Harvey Bullock, seem to solve the case quickly, things are not so simple. Inspired by Bruce's traumatized desire for justice, Gordon vows to find it amid Gotham's corruption. Thus begins Gordon's lonely quest that would set him against his own comrades and the underworld with their own deadly rivalries and mysteries. In the coming wars, innocence will be lost and compromises will be made as some criminals will fall as casualties while others will rise as supervillains. All the while, young Bruce observes this war with a growing obsession that would one day drive him to seek his own revenge as The Batman.

I have seen all but Harper's Island. I am in!

OMG you seen the tenth kingdom
I own all of it. I have at least watched the entire series about four times. Its amazing. I love the episode where they go to Bow-Peeps town and Wolf is framed for murdering one of the sheep herders.

I own all of it. I have at least watched the entire series about four times. Its amazing. I love the episode where they go to Bow-Peeps town and Wolf is framed for murdering one of the sheep herders.
Yush
My favorite line is suck an elf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.