Fandom Mash up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved terra Nova(If you're talking about the TV show that lasted one season...if you're talking about something else I have no idea...). I watched Maze Runner...Gotham seems cool. I know what Divergent is about adn read all the Hunger Games.

I don't normally do Fandoms, but I'm willing to try.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I loved terra Nova(If you're talking about the TV show that lasted one season...if you're talking about something else I have no idea...). I watched Maze Runner...Gotham seems cool. I know what Divergent is about adn read all the Hunger Games.

I don't normally do Fandoms, but I'm willing to try.
Awesome ooc is up

Sorry. I didn't realize this was for a group rp(still figuring this site out.) I can't do it. Really sorry.

If you wanna make a private 1x1 plot I'll do that though.

Sorry. I didn't realize this was for a group rp(still figuring this site out.) I can't do it. Really sorry.

If you wanna make a private 1x1 plot I'll do that though.
Okay

I do not want to join, thank you. I fear that some numbskull will spoil something about Mockingjay. Staying far away from anything Hunger Games related until I finish those books. Sorry.

I do not want to join, thank you. I fear that some numbskull will spoil something about Mockingjay. Staying far away from anything Hunger Games related until I finish those books. Sorry.
This is more 10th kingdom related

Always excepted

Status
Not open for further replies.