Fandom Mash up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I've seen quite a few of these and actually just began watching the Tenth Kingdom whilst back at home.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hmmm... I've seen quite a few of these and actually just began watching the Tenth Kingdom whilst back at home.
Dude good movie well show

I have seen Hunger Games and Divergent. I will have to see where I am in my life so that I dont over load myself. So it's a maybe right now.

Kind of confused on the whole concept?. Are you trying to combine all these plots (I just assumed that's what a mashup is, sorry if it's not)? Or, are you looking for groups of people who want to do roleplays based on each individual plot?

Anyways, I've seen Terra Nova, The 100, Divergent, The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner. Won't be saying I'm interested in joining however until I more know about what the actual plot would be.

Kind of confused on the whole concept?. Are you trying to combine all these plots (I just assumed that's what a mashup is, sorry if it's not)? Or, are you looking for groups of people who want to do roleplays based on each individual plot?

Anyways, I've seen Terra Nova, The 100, Divergent, The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner. Won't be saying I'm interested in joining however until I more know about what the actual plot would be.

Yeah it is taking a idea from each and kinda meshing it together an actual plot will be up maybe tomorrow or the day after kinda have to sober up.

Yeah it is taking a idea from each and kinda meshing it together an actual plot will be up maybe tomorrow or the day after kinda have to sober up.
All right, then I'll continue to watch this thread until the actual plot is posted, and then I'll state whether I'm interested or not. ♥

• Love
Sounds good to me

• Love
Plot

Secret of the 11th kingdom

500 years after snow white and all of the fairy tail creature's seemed to rule the 10 kingdoms have passed. There at now new leaders in power and the 10 kingdoms have started to fall into turmoil and disarray. Everything the Good kings and Queens of old use to own has become dark.
There is a darkness that seems to be creeping into every inch of every kingdom and making the characters turn dark an evil. The blackness seeps into their souls and hardens them to the world. Those effected are put into an arena weakly. A large arena with trees lakes Forrest's and dangerous creatures, insect's and gasses.

However will these creatures find the four to stop the darkness from taking over?

The four I speak of come from the 11th kingdom. The secret unknown kingdom. This kingdom comes to light when the princess of one kingdom is turned into a cat. She finds the mirror in the castle basement. She runs through it when she accidentally turns it has on. She flys through to the 11th kingdom. She runs in front of a One of the four jogging. She is picked up and this is where the four come in. A few things happen in our world, however the four return to the ten kingdom's to try and help save the kingdoms now they must try to save the kingdoms and themselves with the help of the most unlikelest creatures.

Kings
Troll King- @Satan's Mistress bad
download (4).jpg
- open
- open
- open
Dwarf King- open Good
Thorin_son_of_Thrain.png
-open
- open
Goblin King-open Bad
images (5).jpg
-open
- open
Elf King open Good
images (6).jpg
- open
- open
Dragon King @The Dovah Bad
download (6).jpg
- @Satan's Mistress
- open

Queens
Spider Queen- @Poisoned Rose Good
19e8f9fd603b05a17eff0d45335dd1f2.jpg
- @Infinite_Darkness
- open
Dark Queen- Bad @Infinite_Darkness
3c270c5bd9896171c0a687a1c8f1a359-d3g15wo (1).jpg
-open
- open
- open
Ice Queen- Good @Satan's Mistress
ice-queen-eyes.jpg
- sister to the ice Queen @Poisoned Rose
- open
Shadow Queen-Bad @Shayla
goth-girl-90620182258.jpeg
- open
- open
Mountain Queen Good @Infinite_Darkness
gothic-witch-modern.jpg
- lady in waiting @Poisoned Rose
- open​

The Four Roommates
Maleopen
Male open
Female @The Dovah
Female @Satan's Mistress

Last edited:
I will take good spider queen

So her an attendant for the mountain queen and ice queens sister

I will take good Mountain queen and bad dark queen. If you don't mind and I could take an attendant for Spider queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.