3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
Hey guys, this thread will serve where I will put my fandom rp ideas. Hopefully one of them catches your interest. Also these are design for using original characters but in the framework of the fandom. Looking for at least intermediate players that can post at least three paragraphs on a weekly basis. But more is always appreciated as the muse can take over. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope one of the ideas catch your interest. :)

With the release of the Helix VR Game Console, the company that brought you The World has done it again. With an updated engine and fully immersive environments The New World is ready to stand amongst its competitors and reclaim it's crown once more. With NPCs you can fully interact with among other unique features, The New World looks very promising. The New World releases exclusively alongside the Helix VR console in a special edition bundle with a limited edition Helix VR console to celebrate the World's anniversary and a season pass to upcoming expansions like The Price of the Alchemist King.

Thousands of people flocked to stores to get their hands on a Helix VR console to play The New World. It was so popular that it sold out instantly with the company desperately trying to keep up with demand. Soon competitors had to once more hail to the king as they saw once loyal players leave to play in The New World. In a matter of weeks several updates had gone out to address server problems due to the mass amount of people joining. But in all the excitement, something slipped in.

Welcome to The New World new player. Enjoy your stay and grow strong. I'll be waiting for you at the ends of the void. I look forward to meeting you. Delta Rising Evening Tide. - Email sent from unknown user. Error, corrupted data. Reformat?

Our characters will be new players to The New World who all have recieve this mysterious email after finishing the tutorial. Upon inputting the keywords into the server, they're sent to a corrupted part of The New World at the steps of a ruin chapel. What they find inside may change their whole gaming experience forever.

Would this .hack fandom rp idea be of interest to anyone? Looking for maybe 5 to 6 people or I might consider this another Bio and Jump In roleplay. I might have the original players that sign up witness the event then allow others to jump in as regular players that get suck into more of these mysterious events inside and outside of the game down the road. Anyways I hope this is of interest to you and I hope to hear back from you.

My other idea happens to be a Final Fantasy inspired idea. So let's call it Final Fantasy 16: A Crystal Brave Story. In this fandom rp our tales revolves around the four elemental crystals of Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind. This could take place in a dystopian cyberpunk future setting where mega corporations are draining the crystal's power and our characters are chosen by the mother crystal to stop this abuse and during their adventure they find out that these mega corps are a part of secret organization trying to revive a dead god.

So with the light entrusted to us by the mother crystal, we must purify the crystals from the darkness that is corrupted them. However we maybe too late as the Mega Corps could have finished the summoning or maybe the leader of the organization sacrifices himself to meld with this vile deity leaving us having to kill a god. All the loses we had to deal with and all the treasured memories that come with them leads us to this final moment.

My other idea is inspired by the Tales series. Tales of Lumibra weaves a tale of classic light vs darkness with our young characters being in the center. In the world of Lumibra the gods and goddesses of both light and darkness fought for centuries over control of the world only to come to a stalemate. Now champions are chosen to fight for the gods on their behalf for the fate of the world. Each century a new group of heroes of both light and dark are chosen to fight and light their fire at the four lighthouse temples. Once they are all lit with either a bright flame or a dark flame, the final confrontation can occur. Just so happens the some of the new group happens to be lifelong friends from a small village no one has ever heard of.

Another attempt at Paradox Trigger.

My first introduction into D&D was a 3.5 homebrew campaign that three of my close friends and I made. The campaign was essentially different video games, books, tv shows, and animes crossing together to weave a story about a scientist with the help of four heroes adventuring through different worlds to stop the villains from corrupting these worlds. Hidden in each of these worlds is an obelisk that protects the worlds from contact with each other. If the worlds come into contact it could lead to a Calamity causing the destruction of the worlds or for a clever villain, control and dominance over the world. These four heroes from different worlds banded together to keep the villains from destroying not only their worlds but those they journeyed to. But their meddling in the worlds caused exposure to other worlds. When the heroes finished the final battle and said their final farewells, the Archons (the overseers of the worlds/multiverse) erased the memories of the Paradox Origin multiverse but by doing so instead the Paradox Origin vanished. These four heroes are known as the Origin Four and a rare few remember them.

Rex Yamato from the Soul Society, his endeavors allowed him entrance into the mythical Zero Squad. He never learned the name of his Bankai however he harnessed the power of the Arrancar and defeated the Espada. Leon de la Tombe from the Black Order, a brilliant scientist also known as the Octopus King due to the dark tendrils his innocence created. His battle with the Millennium Earl promoted him to the rank of General however after the events of the Paradox Origin, he was given a secret mission from the Black Order and was never heard from again. Angelo Starwind, a young boy who set out on the journey to find his older brother and along the way encountered deadly assassins. To save his brother he sacrificed himself and in his honor a statue was erected. Gale from the Gray Mercenaries located in the Lycian League, a thief who had no memories from his former life left the mercenaries, who he grew to know as family, to seek answers for himself. When he encountered a evil man by the name of Nergal, his memories of being a dragon flooded back to him and with this new found power defeated Nergal and returned to his home beyond the Dragon's Gate. And there was Professor Marcus the rogue Archon who brought these mismatched heroes together to thwart the plans of the mastermind behind the scenes, Mister Strange. He returned home to his daughter and told her of his adventures and wrote them down in a journal for her to keep before the Archons caused the multiverse of the Paradox Origin to vanish.

Even after the victory of the Origin Four something was still left to fester. Letting his foes believe he was defeated, Mister Strange retreated back into the shadows to nurse his master plan back into fruition. Twenty years later signs of Strange surfaced however the Archons ignored them and the pleas of Doctor Marcus's daughter, Nia, to be granted permission to recreate the Origin Four and deal with Strange. Defeated, Nia found help elsewhere, the mysterious group of Observers known as the Black Coat Society. Given not only a new mulitverse/time traveling ship called the "Waverider" but dossiers of possible candidates the Society has been keeping an eye on. Now a new series events is about to unfold with new heroes to the forefront. These events will later be known as

Paradox Trigger!

This roleplay as mentioned before is inspired by my first D&D campaign and for a long time I wanted to continue it. I will apologize if the details seem to be vague but truth be told I hardly remember the whole campaign thus why I wanted to start with a blank slate. I imagine this doesn't have to be said but just in case this game is pretty much your fanfiction fantasies gone wild. But there is one major rule, you have to play as an original character from that universe not an already existing character from there. The idea is that your character was just in the background before the extraordinary event to join up with Professor Nia onboard the Waverider. Characters should be from a source where you have access to unique powers since this will primarily be an action adventure. Another prospect that I wish to bring back from the D&D campaign is that everyone alternates as the "Director". The roleplay will be split up into episodes with a different player taking the lead as the Director. In each episode the group will be visiting a different world and the director will set up the opening scene and so forth. Though the director will balance their director responsibilities as well as playing their character. I plan for a total of 12 worlds (excluding your origin world) with each player having three worlds they want to go to. I plan on looking for three other players but I am also leaning towards four (including myself). I will also allow joint apps if your characters require another person to fill a role such as if your character is a Master from the Fate/ universe and instead of playing the Servant as a NPC, you have someone who is willing to play the Servant. Another example is like a Driver and their Blade from Xenoblade verse.

Well I know this could use some polishing however I hope this has at least caught your interest. If I get enough interest I will make a character sheet of some sorts. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Last edited:
@Lulunopia Thanks for your interest! Paradox holds a special place in my heart. If you want, I can pm you more information regarding it.

Reactions: Lulunopia