fandom cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riddlemethis48

Original poster
Alright, so hey. Hi. Hello. How are you?

Obviously I'm here lookin' for a roleplay. I have a few cravings I've had for a whilenow, so here I am. Most of my cravings are fandoms, but I do have a few ideas for non-fandom, if that's your thing. Oh, I guess I should say I'm female, 19 so ya know, I ask that you be 18+. So, I have some rules, as dose everyone else, but I'm going to try and keep them short.. hopefully.

- I like length. I mean, I'm not asking you to spit out ten paragraphs, because who actually has time for that? No, the least I'd like is two paragraphs. I can write more or less, depending on the scene. I do try and match my partner most of the time, though. Oh, I also write in 3rd person, I don't like 1st, so please don't. No one liners, either.
- For fandom, I do indeed double. OC x Canon style. I usually prefer to double, and if I'm not I feel like I'm not doing anything, haha. We can double for originals as well, if you like to do that. If not, whatever.
- I get it, we all make mistakes. Just make sure you have a decent grasp on the English language, as well as punctuation.
- Life happens, I totally get that. At least a response a day, that's all I'm asking. More is great. If I'm going to be gone a while, I'll let you know.
- I roleplay over email mostly, it's just easier for me. But, you can PM here as well.
- Honestly, if you plan on leaving right after we plan or even the first post, don't contact me. That's a big pet peeve. If you get bored of the roleplay, just let me know. I'll be bummed, but it's better than just leaving without a word.
- I like romance in roleplays. Just lettin' you know.
- Don't contact me just saying "Want to rp?" No, I won't respond if you do that. Tell me what you want to roleplay, your age, favorite color or something.

So... I think that's it. Yeah. I think that's it. Hope I don't sound too mean, I'm a pretty chill person. Anywho, fun stuff.

DC: With the new movies that are coming out, I've been dying to do this. I'll admit, I'm not filled with knowledge when it comes to the comics. I know some stuff, but not everything I could. So, movies mostly. Plot wise, I don't really have any ideas. We can come up with something together, I like doing that so we both enjoy the roleplay. Paring wise, I am asking that you play the Joker against an OC of mine. (bonus points if you use Jared Letto's joker as face claim) Like I said, I do double. I'll play anyone you wish!

Supnernatural(Tv show.): I'm going to say this right off the bat: I'm only willing to roleplay this if it's within the earlier seasons. I am definitely not caught up to the show (the last season i saw being 9) so we can roleplay anything 1-9. The earlier the better. I'm lookin' for you to play Sam against my OC, and I'll double for you! I can play pretty much anyone in this show, so, you know.

Breaking Bad: I've been craving this for a while now. I don't really have a strong plot, just a few simple ideas. Play Jesse for me, and I'll play anyone for you!

American Horror Story: Ah, man do I love this show. I could watch it over and over again tbh, but I won't. I got a few ideas for this. Most (all actually, idk why I say most.) take place in the first season. I'm asking that you play Tate Langdon for me, that'd be awesome. I don't have any ideas for this, but I'd also love to do something in Asylum, in which case I'd ask you to play Kit. Those two are really the only seasons I want to play in.

How To Get Away With Murder: Oh man do I love this show. Honestly, I'd LOVE it if you could play Wes Gibbins for me. I have a few plot ideas, so don't be afraid to ask! Please. I want this as much as I want DC.

And.... I think that's it. That's all I'm craving right now, but this could change in a week idk. Anyway, if you're interested then you can PM me here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.