Fandom Check [mxm or mxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perfect Neglect

Original poster
[fieldbox="About, #339966, solid"]
I've been roleplaying on/off for about twelve years, I consider myself a decent writer that is able to move a story and develop characters and plot. I am a twenty-something grad student and I usually post once a day - possibly more (or less) depending upon my schedule and work. I live in North America in Central Standard Time and am generally more active in the evenings. I'm pretty easy-going and enjoy talking and planning in OOC - so please don't be stand-offish. A sense of humour is a plus.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Fandoms, #339966, solid"]
Listed below are fandoms that I am currently interested in; under each title I am also listing the character(s) I most prefer to play from said fandom.

That being said, I am willing to play someone other than the characters listed. If you're interested in something, just ask me - I'm fairly flexible. What I am not interested in is the use of OC's in fandoms - it's just not my thing and like to stick to the canon. When I say "canon" I mean canon - as in they are played in character for that character... No offense, but I don't want an "OOC" version of that character - as it defeats the purpose.

Got that? No OC's and no OOC canons. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I keep getting OC requests. ._.

Fandom List
[spoili]
+ Harry Potter
+ Mass Effect
+ DC: Young Justice

+ Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Zuko

+ Cowboy Bebop
- Gren
- Spike
- Vicious
- Jet

+ Escaflowne
- Dilandau

[/spoili]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Rules, #339966, solid"]
+ Mature (18+) -- I enjoy a wide range of scenarios including intense violence, harsh language, and sexual content. I like to be left picking the grit out of my teeth.

+ Need Plot -- As much as I enjoy adult situations (and I do) I am not interested in a roleplay that revolves around sex; it needs to occur within a plot.

+ No God-Modding or whatever the hell it's called -- if you want to have my character act in a post, just ask me - I probably don't mind.

+ Please be fairly active -- I know we're all busy, but try to post at least every two days or so.

+ Be polite/friendly -- I don't care if your character is a total arse IC, but be pleasant OOC.

+ Adept/Advanced -- 3 to 4 paragraph minimum; I know people have off-days, but I need material to work with that is presented in decent grammar. (I may ask for a writing sample.)

+ Don't just vanish -- If you need to stop, no problem, just let me know as a courtesy.

+ Don't get offended too easily -- I can be rather blunt; don't take it personally - I tend to say what I think/feel and it's not an attack on you. Promise.

+ Tell me your rules -- I want to know my partner's limits so nothing gets uncomfortable or awkward.

+ Use proper grammar/syntax -- This includes "chat speak;" please don't PM me with such.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Other, #339966, solid"]
Pairings
I play men; it's easier for me to RP my own gender. I've tried playing as women and I'm terrible at it. For your sake and mine, I stick to guys. That being said, I tend to do better with MxM, but I am alright with MxF. That isn't meant in a sexist way, ladies. I've just had better experiences with other males, but you're welcome to change my opinion.

Plot
Depending upon what you're interested in, I'd like to collaborate - I like having input from both parties before we decide on a plot, so there is mutual interest. Let's get complicated. <3

For a list of my interests/kinks click here.

Still interested? Hit me up in a PM.

Questions? PM me or post below.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you perhaps be interested in a Bleach fandom?

I would love to do an avatar rp with you

Status
Not open for further replies.