Fandom/Anime options!

timv999

Edgesquire
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! As you can tell by my title I am looking for anime and fandom role-plays! There are a few titles that I love and absolutely would like to try and role-play them with people! Here are the different anime I am trying to role-play!

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Super

Sword Art Online

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Hunter X Hunter
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Opening 1 HD

So those are the anime that I am trying to role-play as of right now! That doesn't mean though that you can't come to me and ask about another anime! I may also do other Anime so please if something else interest you ask me and we can talk about it!

Now when it comes to these I would like for us to make original characters. We can have actual characters from the anime in our roleplay but I would like for us to make our own characters. I think it would also be really cool if we could make it an alternate universe (AU)!

What I would like in a partner is someone who can work with me and help me come up with a plot and characters and such! I want someone who I can talk too! I would also like this person to be able to post as frequently as possible. Believe me I am someone who always says that real life comes first because it absolutely does, and I, like a lot of you are busy as well. Still I would like at the very least one post a week, ideally it would be much more than that. Also if you have to step away for a while for whatever reason please let me know! I will give you the same courtesy.

So please if you're interested let me know! You can either leave a message here, or send me a private message! Either is totally fine with me!

Last edited:
Okay Naruto Shippuden i do have an interest in. There is another anime i wanted to know if you had an interest in writing. Are you familiar with RWBY by any chance? If not the Naruto Shippuden idea I am interested in.

Okay Naruto Shippuden i do have an interest in. There is another anime i wanted to know if you had an interest in writing. Are you familiar with RWBY by any chance? If not the Naruto Shippuden idea I am interested in.

I have heard of RWBY, but I do not know enough about it to do a role-play for it. So I guess we will be doing Naruto, shoot me a PM with your ideas!

I'd love to do a naruto shippuden rp with you!

Reactions: timv999
Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! As you can tell by my title I am looking for anime and fandom role-plays! There are a few titles that I love and absolutely would like to try and role-play them with people! Here are the different anime I am trying to role-play!

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Super

Sword Art Online

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Hunter X Hunter
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Opening 1 HD

So those are the anime that I am trying to role-play as of right now! That doesn't mean though that you can't come to me and ask about another anime! I may also do other Anime so please if something else interest you ask me and we can talk about it!

Now when it comes to these I would like for us to make original characters. We can have actual characters from the anime in our roleplay but I would like for us to make our own characters. I think it would also be really cool if we could make it an alternate universe (AU)!

What I would like in a partner is someone who can work with me and help me come up with a plot and characters and such! I want someone who I can talk too! I would also like this person to be able to post as frequently as possible. Believe me I am someone who always says that real life comes first because it absolutely does, and I, like a lot of you are busy as well. Still I would like at the very least one post a week, ideally it would be much more than that. Also if you have to step away for a while for whatever reason please let me know! I will give you the same courtesy.

So please if you're interested let me know! You can either leave a message here, or send me a private message! Either is totally fine with me!
Naruto Shippuden please!

Reactions: timv999